Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like that there was no blood the day before. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We don't know if it was or was not the same area/room in the barn...or for that matter, if it was the same barn. There is a little one, which appears to be the one where he ran the business and the larger one with the hidden room. So many details in this People article that are unknown. There is also the information that he had recently built a "lean to" onto a building, but we don't know which one and the "hidden room" was behind bails of hay, making it seem like it would be in the larger barn. So many variables.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

We don't know if it was or was not the same area/room in the barn...or for that matter, if it was the same barn. There is a little one, which appears to be the one where he ran the business and the larger one with the hidden room. So many details in this People article that are unknown. There is also the information that he had recently built a "lean to" onto a building, but we don't know which one and the "hidden room" was behind bails of hay, making it seem like it would be in the larger barn. So many variables.

I agree too many variables to know it was the torture room she saw. Also shops are messy on any given day. You can go in one day stuff everywhere come back 2 days later everything picked up and in it's place. You're not likely to have a torture room visible to the general public, it would be how to get caught and bad for business.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

If you Google map the property, the small barn is between the house and the big barn. From the street view, it is where the business was. It had the ENTRANCE sign and the driveway goes straight to it.

Freaks me out that he appears to know everyone in the community and has an excellent memory. It was theorized that JW was "not too smart" because of his low GPA, bad grammar, etc. They say Einstein couldn't tie his shoes....I think JW is very smart, in his own calculating way, in his own little niche. And that is freakishly frightening!

Knowing names and a fact about a person doesn't make it odd. I think it's great memory. When I go to my Drs. They could lead off on the conversation we left the year before its a good business move.
Also I'm not sleuthing others, I'm not sleuthing others, but I know several people who live on my street yet they may not know who I am. Or people may know me that I don't know.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

If you Google map the property, the small barn is between the house and the big barn. From the street view, it is where the business was. It had the ENTRANCE sign and the driveway goes straight to it.

Freaks me out that he appears to know everyone in the community and has an excellent memory. It was theorized that JW was "not too smart" because of his low GPA, bad grammar, etc. They say Einstein couldn't tie his shoes....I think JW is very smart, in his own calculating way, in his own little niche. And that is freakishly frightening!

I don't find the knowing everyone odd. It is a small town, everyone knows everyone's business in small towns. Maybe he remembers people, I'm terrible with names, but my sister knows everyone and anything. She is definitely not a creeper, just a more concerned person than I am and has way more time than I do.

I personally doubt he is dumb, the low gpa speaks to he was too busy living a party lifestyle to care about school. My gpa was lower than it could have been. It's all in if you apply yourself. In hindsight I wish I would have applied myself more instead of just doing what I needed to.

I do feel for the medical bills for his mother, it could likely be a stressor and in his own words "stress kills". He was making money somehow though and likely out of the barn with hay in it. I am absolutely convinced he shot *advertiser censored*, a very disgusting *advertiser censored* out of it, and I'm not convinced everyone who entered that dungeon did unwillingly. It apparently is a pretty lucrative business. Scares me to death to think people pay to see this stuff and they can be anywhere.

If you are running a small business out of a barn, you are not going to have bales of hay in it. The Fire Marshall would shut you down. He'd have torches for cutting and welding with gas cylinders, oil and diesel, lots of potentially flammable items. Hay and those items would not be good to have together.

I personally would not take my teen daughter into a creepy small repair shop like that. That's me though. I watch too many horror movies and too much Investigation Discovery to ever just randomly show up at a small business on someone's property unannounced, especially if they seemed off to begin with.

The man is a monster, no doubt. I do wonder if medical bills pushed him over the edge, or he may have messed everything up so bad to just go back to prison. None of this makes sense to me, and maybe that's a good thing. I'm not sure Im prepared to see in his mind. Google search the items together, click on a couple links, and you can never look at the world the same. There are sick people paying for bad things to be done to girls in "dungeons", and it isn't even about sex. It's very twisted and sick.

Anyone who has ever dated/married a mechanic understands the messy shop. A good mechanic gets into the job, takes it personally and will obsess over getting a job done. My husband has only going to work for another hour and it turns into 4, because he stripped a bolt, dropped something or it's going so smooth he wants to finish it. He is only doing it for personal vehicles so I can only imagine the focus if he was getting paid and needed the money. You can go in one day and it will look like a hurricane came through, the next day it is absolutely spotless, tools wiped down and cleaner than most people's kitchens.

Mechanics are notorious for their tempers, lots of cuss words flow, and tools get flung. It's why I stay away unless I am specifically asked to do something.

Mechanics are also notorious for fixing everyone else's crap and half assing their own, or not fixing it until they have to. Luckily I don't have that problem, but I know many who do.

I was thinking about the media digging into JDW. I was all for it. Then, boom, I remembered something a detective said to me about a current case that I was sleuthing on. He did not tell me to stop. He would want to hear if I found something important...but also gave me the warning not to impede an ongoing investigation. I realized that the media probably has to walk a thin line in this respect. and invasion of privacy is still a (minor) crime as far as I know. Their hands are probably tied to some extent.

Okay, I am probably missing something here, but aren't there 2 barns? The smaller one the machine shop is located in and the larger one where " the room" is located? If so, she would not have seen anything disturbing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I don't find the knowing everyone odd. It is a small town, everyone knows everyone's business in small towns. Maybe he remembers people, I'm terrible with names, but my sister knows everyone and anything. She is definitely not a creeper, just a more concerned person than I am and has way more time than I do.

Remembering people's names, etc. isn't odd to me either. I'm known as an elephant because I can remember names, birthdates, phone numbers, all sorts of useless stuff, and I don't even need to know the person well at all. My family hails from a small town east of Columbus and everyone and their mother knows everything about everyone. What ailment you have, what Doctor you see, your allergies, who you're dating. lol seems like typical small town type stuff to me.

I feel for that neighbor in the People article. The could haves must be awful for them.

Okay, I am probably missing something here, but aren't there 2 barns? The smaller one the machine shop is located in and the larger one where " the room" is located? If so, she would not have seen anything disturbing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

There is 2 barns. I found these pics online. IMG_5076.jpgIMG_5074.JPGIMG_5075.JPGIMG_5077.JPGIMG_5078.jpg

Knowing names and a fact about a person doesn't make it odd. I think it's great memory. When I go to my Drs. They could lead off on the conversation we left the year before its a good business move.
Also I'm not sleuthing others, I'm not sleuthing others, but I know several people who live on my street yet they may not know who I am. Or people may know me that I don't know.

I remember the name and face of almost everyone I've seen for more than five minutes in the last eight to ten years ... It's a talent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hoarding? Fencing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry I quoted the wrong person. But the pictures posted before your post.
The 4th picture is from the silent auction some friends held for Sierahs family.

Not as odd since it came from the silent auction, that's a relief. Scared me for a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member