Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There used to be a Mobile Home dealer right on Airport Hwy between Wauseon and Delta. And there used to be quite a few businesses that sold modular homes in this area. It's possible that he worked for those companies. Most of them are no longer in business.

Trying to make sense of him telling the psycologist he has learned from each abduction and the next one he will bury. Clearly he is a serial offender right? I though I read he said this back in the 90a so why the eff would they let him out?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

No imminent specific actionable threat ... not much anyone can do about that ...

No imminent specific actionable threat ... not much anyone can do about that ...

This is true but... I wonder. Did anyone pursue the obvious implication that not only had he abducted before, but that he had killed before?

It also seems he was the primary caregiver, I cannot see him being away for long periods of time. He may have been able to "work" a daily schedule into being away, but I can't see overnights orvlong periods. He had his own authority which essentially meant he found his own freight and could work when he wanted to. That would give him an opportunity to turn down anything taking him away for long periods and basically pick and chose. His options for a regular company as a driver would have been limited and he would have been at their needs not his, and he'd have less control of schedule.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I do think he's killed many. I think the torture room proves what he's capable of, and anyone that's been forced in there would not have made it out alive. As far as the caregiver duties, that may explain the slip he made by abducting someone close to his home. I'm sure it's been much harder for him to travel a distance from his family. Before he needed to stay at home, I'm sure he used his truck driving business to his advantage.

This is true but... I wonder. Did anyone pursue the obvious implication that not only had he abducted before, but that he had killed before?

Maybe they thought that given his narcissism diagnosis with "subtle inadequacy traits" that he was simply "over-elaborating" and trumping up his past propensity for violence ...

Maybe they thought that given his narcissism diagnosis with "subtle inadequacy traits" that he was simply "over-elaborating" and trumping up his past propensity for violence ...

Fair enough. But still.... gosh. Check it out or something? Not that I would know HOW one would really go about that.

It's weird, his over elaboration and what seems to be delusions of grandeur make me really want to think that this is not going to be as bad as I think it is (and please, don't take that wrong, one is beyond atrocious, I mean 'bad' in a numbers manner only).

I'm going to jump the shark a bit here....

When I was fresh out of high school, I became friends a guy that owned a used book store. It was right down the street from my house, it had just opened, and I spent a lot of time there. I would go in and help him shelve books and we would shoot the breeze. Very laid back, mellow guy. He would occasionally find rare Stephen King books for me. Had the business been more established, I would have worked for him. His wife came in occasionally and helped out, and she was kind of odd, wouldn't meet my eyes, but was pleasant enough.

Meanwhile, a bank robber is tearing it up all over the Chicago suburbs. I want to say he robbed 8 banks within a year. Crazy!

I get a call from my friend one day, telling me that he has this motherload of rare books for me, about a grands worth. I told him it would be ages until I had that kind of cash (I was 18), that I understood if he had another buyer, but that I would buy them piecemeal as I could. He said 'No, I don't want anything to happen to them, they are yours. Give me $20 tomorrow and pay me as you can.' What? That's some crappy business, dude!

The next day... the bearded bank robber is caught, and it's my friend! WTF? He and his wife were a team, he had stolen a car that was sitting in wait to be a getaway vehicle and the FBI nabbed him when he went to get it. His wife took off, was chased into a subdivision with no exit, and apparently shot herself. Later, during his trial, he somehow managed to get away from the security team transporting him to the courthouse, killed two people, was shot several times, and then shot himself.

(this feels very strange to type out, I still can't believe it to this day)

Anyways. After he was captured, and the cops went to his home, they found a safe in the garage, suspended from the ceiling from chains.

Every time that I go over the JDW evidence list, this is what I picture, except... not for a safe. For people.

And that's why I think this is going to be every bit as bad as I think it is.

End random post of randomness.

I do think he's killed many. I think the torture room proves what he's capable of, and anyone that's been forced in there would not have made it out alive. As far as the caregiver duties, that may explain the slip he made by abducting someone close to his home. I'm sure it's been much harder for him to travel a distance from his family. Before he needed to stay at home, I'm sure he used his truck driving business to his advantage.

I totally agree too. I definitely whole hearyedly think he has killed MANY !!! I do however worry that a majority may never be found unless that map he had w marks on it really is what we hope it is. I wish we knew if anyone has noticed LA excavating elsewhere right now looking on other properties. .

Either way people like this should not be aloud to walk freely. Its disgusting that you have to kill someone before anything is even done. If you attempt to abduct someone you get off easy? This country is so corrupt.

I am a Christian and maybe I have squewed views and as a Christian am not suppose to think this way but I don't think it's fair that murdered get to rot in jail or are even freed. I think there needs to be justice. I'm sorry to say but i don't think jail is going to cute them. If anything being isolated in a place with other screwed up people will screw them up more. I just feel like why let these people live if they are not making a contribution to society.

I don't know the rules of this place. I'm sorry if I'm messing up by blabbing my views.

Fair enough. But still.... gosh. Check it out or something? Not that I would know HOW one would really go about that.

It's weird, his over elaboration and what seems to be delusions of grandeur make me really want to think that this is not going to be as bad as I think it is (and please, don't take that wrong, one is beyond atrocious, I mean 'bad' in a numbers manner only).

When I was fresh out of high school, I became friends a guy that owned a used book store. It was right down the street from my house, it had just opened, and I spent a lot of time there. I would go in and help him shelve books and we would shoot the breeze. Very laid back, mellow guy. He would occasionally find rare Stephen King books for me. Had the business been more established, I would have worked for him. His wife came in occasionally and helped out, and she was kind of odd, wouldn't meet my eyes, but was pleasant enough.

Meanwhile, a bank robber is tearing it up all over the Chicago suburbs. I want to say he robbed 8 banks within a year. Crazy!

I get a call from my friend one day, telling me that he has this motherload of rare books for me, about a grands worth. I told him it would be ages until I had that kind of cash (I was 18), that I understood if he had another buyer, but that I would buy them piecemeal as I could. He said 'No, I don't want anything to happen to them, they are yours. Give me $20 tomorrow and pay me as you can.' What? That's some crappy business, dude!

The next day... the bearded bank robber is caught, and it's my friend! WTF? He and his wife were a team, he had stolen a car that was sitting in wait to be a getaway vehicle and the FBI nabbed him when he went to get it. His wife took off, was chased into a subdivision with no exit, and apparently shot herself. Later, during his trial, he somehow managed to get away from the security team transporting him to the courthouse, killed two people, was shot several times, and then shot himself.

Anyways. After he was captured, and the cops went to his home, they found a safe in the garage, suspended from the ceiling from chains.

Every time that I go over the JDW evidence list, this is what I picture, except... not for a safe. For people.

OH my Kadoober! What a scary story! I'm thankful he was caught but what a nightmare! What was in the safe? Any idea?

BBM

Did you get the books???

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

BBM

Did you get the books???

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ha! I love you for asking.

NO! I was set to go that afternoon with my measly $20.

And I will always be cheesed about it. I do still have a lot of books from him though.

OH my Kadoober! What a scary story! I'm thankful he was caught but what a nightmare! What was in the safe? Any idea?

Money. I want to say it was around $250k. Looking for articles now.

It was insane. I will never forget where I was when it hit the news, and a good friend of mine hollered in to tell me that my buddy was the robber! Holy cats!

I can't find one that specifically say how much was in the safe, but this covers a lot of stuff.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20112142,00.html

Sorry to veer from topic guys.

Money. I want to say it was around $250k. Looking for articles now.

It was insane. I will never forget where I was when it hit the news, and a good friend of mine hollered in to tell me that my buddy was the robber! Holy cats!

I can't find one that specifically say how much was in the safe, but this covers a lot of stuff.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20112142,00.html

Wowie Zowie Kadoober !!! When I was reading the beginning of your story I almost thought it was the same used book store I used to go in in the late eighties and early to mid nineties here in Ohio .your description of such was like identical right down to the guy saving good Stephen King and other favorite horror authors of mine! I almost thought we were talking about the same people briefly till I saw Chicago! It just goes to show you never really know about people!

Did you ever get the grand worth of books ? If not, what happened to them ?

Waiting for the conclusion of this cliffhanger................................

I did not, and I don't know.
I actually contacted police afterwards to find out who had possession of the contents of the store, and was told they went to his brother, who owned a gun store a few burbs away. I contacted the brother, and he didn't return my call. Which was not surprising, given the circumstances.
I was just googling, and one of them is now worth.... $5,500-$7,000. Sheesh! I said 'motherload', but that was more in reference to the value and my want of them, than quantity. There were 3 books he was holding for me at the time. 1st ed. signed and numbered Gunslinger, 1st ed. Cycle of the Werewolf, 1st ed. Dolans Cadillac. Boo.

I did not, and I don't know.
I actually contacted police afterwards to find out who had possession of the contents of the store, and was told they went to his brother, who owned a gun store a few burbs away. I contacted the brother, and he didn't return my call. Which was not surprising, given the circumstances.
I was just googling, and one of them is now worth.... $5,500-$7,000. Sheesh! I said 'motherload', but that was more in reference to the value and my want of them, than quantity. There were 3 books he was holding for me at the time. 1st ed. signed and numbered Gunslinger, 1st ed. Cycle of the Werewolf, 1st ed. Dolans Cadillac. Boo.

OmG I bet you're sorry you Googled the current value huh? lmao . I still have a couple of my signed Dean Koontz books and a personal letter he sent me I've had that for many years now, but mine are probably not worth much, if anything because they're personalized with my name and stuff-- not that I would ever sell them anyhow. I wonder how many of us are horror fans here and I wonder how many of us have read Ann Rule books?!

I agree he's probably killed many....proving that will be the problem. Would JDW really be stupid (or arrogant) enough to have a map with markings of his crimes?? Video evidence?? I hope he was that stupid, or arrogant...because so many people need answers and justice. I just do NOT want to see him get off!

I do think have incontinence diapers is vastly different from having different pairs of womens' panties...belonging to different victims. The incontinence diapers can be explained away IMO. Plus...without DNA evidence from the panties.....they don't seem to have much regarding other victims.

I'm just so worried he's going to get away with it. I want to know ALL of what he's responsible for.

Either way people like this should not be aloud to walk freely. Its disgusting that you have to kill someone before anything is even done. If you attempt to abduct someone you get off easy? This country is so corrupt.

I am a Christian and maybe I have squewed views and as a Christian am not suppose to think this way but I don't think it's fair that murdered get to rot in jail or are even freed. I think there needs to be justice. I'm sorry to say but i don't think jail is going to cute them. If anything being isolated in a place with other screwed up people will screw them up more. I just feel like why let these people live if they are not making a contribution to society.

I don't know the rules of this place. I'm sorry if I'm messing up by blabbing my views.

I hear ya, liacat. And even though I understand how and why there was nothing that could be done with his statement... it still SUCKS. And it's madness that you can attempt to take someone against their will, threaten to kill them, harm them physically, restrain them, and only receive what amounts to a small slap on the wrist.

I'm not Christian myself, and I waffle back and forth with the death penalty, but I 100% understand where you are coming from with your thoughts and feelings on this subject.

I agree he's probably killed many....proving that will be the problem. Would JDW really be stupid (or arrogant) enough to have a map with markings of his crimes?? Video evidence?? I hope he was that stupid, or arrogant...because so many people need answers and justice. I just do NOT want to see him get off!

I do think have incontinence diapers is vastly different from having different pairs of womens' panties...belonging to different victims. The incontinence diapers can be explained away IMO. Plus...without DNA evidence from the panties.....they don't seem to have much regarding other victims.

I'm just so worried he's going to get away with it. I want to know ALL of what he's responsible for.
As many times he had run ins with cops I think he did think he was sly enough and has evidence in his home. He thought he was winning his game at all times.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members