Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree he's probably killed many....proving that will be the problem. Would JDW really be stupid (or arrogant) enough to have a map with markings of his crimes?? Video evidence?? I hope he was that stupid, or arrogant...because so many people need answers and justice. I just do NOT want to see him get off!

I do think have incontinence diapers is vastly different from having different pairs of womens' panties...belonging to different victims. The incontinence diapers can be explained away IMO. Plus...without DNA evidence from the panties.....they don't seem to have much regarding other victims.

I'm just so worried he's going to get away with it. I want to know ALL of what he's responsible for.

IMO, the incontinence items would be easy to explain away... if they were in the house. They were taken from the north end of the barn. The person most likely to use those in residence is 95 years old. There were 5 pairs, in 2 different sizes, so it's not like he can REALLY say 'Oh, those are for mom, I just hadn't brought them into the house yet', because they appear to be pairs, rather than packs. I looked around, and I don't think they come in a single pair pack.

IMO, the incontinence items would be easy to explain away... if they were in the house. They were taken from the north end of the barn. The person most likely to use those in residence is 95 years old. There were 5 pairs, in 2 different sizes, so it's not like he can REALLY say 'Oh, those are for mom, I just hadn't brought them into the house yet', because they appear to be pairs, rather than packs. I looked around, and I don't think they come in a single pair pack.

"Single pair pack" hurt my brain. [emoji848] I just sat here for far too long pondering why is it a "pair of pants," "a pair of undies"?

What's the pair? Two leg spots? Shirts have two arms. Bras have two cups. Why not call them a "pair of shirts"? "A pair of bras"?

A pair of shoes, I get. A pair of socks, too. Why the darn pants?![emoji15]

But, yes, I agree with your post. Tough to explain away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either way people like this should not be aloud to walk freely. Its disgusting that you have to kill someone before anything is even done. If you attempt to abduct someone you get off easy? This country is so corrupt.

I am a Christian and maybe I have squewed views and as a Christian am not suppose to think this way but I don't think it's fair that murdered get to rot in jail or are even freed. I think there needs to be justice. I'm sorry to say but i don't think jail is going to cute them. If anything being isolated in a place with other screwed up people will screw them up more. I just feel like why let these people live if they are not making a contribution to society.

I don't know the rules of this place. I'm sorry if I'm messing up by blabbing my views.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

You are raw right now, Liacat, but this is a safe place where you can come share your views! This post just reminds me how your family has been traumatized and how painful it is to think that if something had been done years ago, JDW would not have been able to hurt Sierah. It certainly seems like he was a screwed up person contributing nothing to society. And Sierah had so much potential, and so much she was and could have contributed. We are praying for all of your family!

Quote Originally Posted by SJCaseFollower View Post
I agree he's probably killed many....proving that will be the problem. Would JDW really be stupid (or arrogant) enough to have a map with markings of his crimes?? Video evidence?? I hope he was that stupid, or arrogant...because so many people need answers and justice. I just do NOT want to see him get off!

I do think have incontinence diapers is vastly different from having different pairs of womens' panties...belonging to different victims. The incontinence diapers can be explained away IMO. Plus...without DNA evidence from the panties.....they don't seem to have much regarding other victims.

I'm just so worried he's going to get away with it. I want to know ALL of what he's responsible for.

As many times he had run ins with cops I think he did think he was sly enough and has evidence in his home. He thought he was winning his game at all times.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

<BBM for Focus>

Alaskan serial killer Robert Hansen; Butcher Baker, had maps with remains locations marked on them along with jewelry, firearms. etc., which were located under the insulation in his attic.

Revealed in this article are presumably candid thought processes provided by this protected source, as well as information provided by serial killers whom I have investigated. Although serial killers vary in the details of their mental constructs, certain procedural similarities are common among them, and enable us to construct a very general profile. In this article I attempt to track similarities among people who kill strangers.

In nearly all cases, deviant and recurring sexual desires and fantasies are what drive these people to murder multiple victims.

Spending much time alone, those who will depart the social norms tend to inhabit an imaginary world. Their fantasies, which in my experience always involve sex, begin small. At first they are able to achieve gratification merely by imagining these scenarios, and in that way they may not differ from other people who for reasons of their own concoct socially unacceptable fantasies that never see the light of day.

For those who develop into serial killers, at some point imaginary scenarios start to become insufficient. When thoughts and self-stimulation no longer suffice, some of these people may act their visions out in the limited but sometimes quite realistic realm of sado-masochistic sex. In time, even that is not enough. For reasons of their own, some people require more and greater stimuli to satisfy their turbulent desires, until finally they enact the killing of their first victim.

This is a big step, even for a highly aberrant mind. The perpetrator himself may be shocked and frightened, even disgusted, and it may take a while for the first-time murderer to reestablish his personal mandate. While doing so, he may relive his actions over and over in his mind, thus receiving again that gratification obtained during the actual murder and, perhaps, by doing so actually setting the stage for his progression.

Some killers take something, a trophy if you will, from their victim. It may be an article of clothing or a photograph, a swatch of hair or piece of jewelry, something of use to embellish their mental re-living of their actions. This suffices for a while but, in time, their ability mentally to revisit their victim's demise will fade. By the time this happens, if he has reconstructed his entitlement and begins to hunt another victim, such a person has come to fit the classical mold of a serial killer.

The first time he kills may not be perfectly choreographed. Sometimes it may actually take the perpetrator by surprise or be accidental in nature. But, inspired by the intense satisfaction the killing produces, he starts to plan in earnest. As he perfects his trade, future victims may increasingly undergo a more torturous, orchestrated, even ritualistic death.

<snipped - read more>

"Single pair pack" hurt my brain. [emoji848] I just sat here for far too long pondering why is it a "pair of pants," "a pair of undies"?

What's the pair? Two leg spots? Shirts have two arms. Bras have two cups. Why not call them a "pair of shirts"? "A pair of bras"?

A pair of shoes, I get. A pair of socks, too. Why the darn pants?![emoji15]

But, yes, I agree with your post. Tough to explain away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol yes. It's called a 'pair' because pant(s) is plural. 2 legs, and in the 16th century they were in 2 parts, one leg each tied at the waist. Pant just doesn't sound right lol

Fair enough. But still.... gosh. Check it out or something? Not that I would know HOW one would really go about that.

It's weird, his over elaboration and what seems to be delusions of grandeur make me really want to think that this is not going to be as bad as I think it is (and please, don't take that wrong, one is beyond atrocious, I mean 'bad' in a numbers manner only).

I'm going to jump the shark a bit here....

When I was fresh out of high school, I became friends a guy that owned a used book store. It was right down the street from my house, it had just opened, and I spent a lot of time there. I would go in and help him shelve books and we would shoot the breeze. Very laid back, mellow guy. He would occasionally find rare Stephen King books for me. Had the business been more established, I would have worked for him. His wife came in occasionally and helped out, and she was kind of odd, wouldn't meet my eyes, but was pleasant enough.

Meanwhile, a bank robber is tearing it up all over the Chicago suburbs. I want to say he robbed 8 banks within a year. Crazy!

I get a call from my friend one day, telling me that he has this motherload of rare books for me, about a grands worth. I told him it would be ages until I had that kind of cash (I was 18), that I understood if he had another buyer, but that I would buy them piecemeal as I could. He said 'No, I don't want anything to happen to them, they are yours. Give me $20 tomorrow and pay me as you can.' What? That's some crappy business, dude!

The next day... the bearded bank robber is caught, and it's my friend! WTF? He and his wife were a team, he had stolen a car that was sitting in wait to be a getaway vehicle and the FBI nabbed him when he went to get it. His wife took off, was chased into a subdivision with no exit, and apparently shot herself. Later, during his trial, he somehow managed to get away from the security team transporting him to the courthouse, killed two people, was shot several times, and then shot himself.

(this feels very strange to type out, I still can't believe it to this day)

Anyways. After he was captured, and the cops went to his home, they found a safe in the garage, suspended from the ceiling from chains.

Every time that I go over the JDW evidence list, this is what I picture, except... not for a safe. For people.

And that's why I think this is going to be every bit as bad as I think it is.

End random post of randomness.

That's one heck of a story kadoobs! Thats like some movie script or summats!

As many times he had run ins with cops I think he did think he was sly enough and has evidence in his home. He thought he was winning his game at all times.

I don't think he is sly at all. He has been getting away with these crimes for so long he has likely become a bit chillaxed. It is quite primitive out there at JDW's property. The picture i shared with you guys i took saturday afternoon at about 3 pm. Me and my 20 year old son went out and we pulled off to the side of the road and parked while i was snapping photos with my DSLR. Id say we were there maybe 10 minutes, then we went down to county road 7 to see SJ's memorial. We were there about 7 minutes or so. Both locations. we didn't see a single car, or even hear a single motor running of any kind. Its very country. So with that said JDW probably thought he was really sly out there in what he likely viewed as "WorleyLand Ohio" He likely felt untouchable. Also this is likely whats up with all the police calls. That was his way of getting in good with the local LE. Possibly also his way of trying to hear about any suspicious "crimes" in his area.

I don't think he is sly at all. He has been getting away with these crimes for so long he has likely become a bit chillaxed. It is quite primitive out there at JDW's property. The picture i shared with you guys i took saturday afternoon at about 3 pm. Me and my 20 year old son went out and we pulled off to the side of the road and parked while i was snapping photos with my DSLR. Id say we were there maybe 10 minutes, then we went down to county road 7 to see SJ's memorial. We were there about 7 minutes or so. Both locations. we didn't see a single car, or even hear a single motor running of any kind. Its very country. So with that said JDW probably thought he was really sly out there in what he likely viewed as "WorleyLand Ohio" He likely felt untouchable. Also this is likely whats up with all the police calls. That was his way of getting in good with the local LE. Possibly also his way of trying to hear about any suspicious "crimes" in his area.
It's very secluded, not travelled as much, and the people driving are flying down those roads. I find myself trying to pay much more attention to the fields now because of this situation. We made a trip Sunday out to Pioneer and the entire way I side eyed everyone out on atv's and vehicles parked on the side of the road. I've never paid as much attention in all of my life, and never noticed how many places you could easily hide a body unnoticed or how many abandoned properties there are. It made me sad.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

You are raw right now, Liacat, but this is a safe place where you can come share your views! This post just reminds me how your family has been traumatized and how painful it is to think that if something had been done years ago, JDW would not have been able to hurt Sierah. It certainly seems like he was a screwed up person contributing nothing to society. And Sierah had so much potential, and so much she was and could have contributed. We are praying for all of your family!
Thank you. Its just hurting my heart so much and now the 2 young woman from New York? This has to be stopped.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

<BBM for Focus>

Could some of the police calls by JDW have been to gauge the response times by the Fulton County Sheriffs Department? Guess, in SH's abduction, with the exception of the initial assault, the response time wouldn't not have been a factor. In many if not most missing persons cases and non-witnessed abductions, the 24 hour waiting period before the missing person report can be filed, or the time that lapses before anyone knows that they are missing, is a calculation that many predators factor in, imo.

Whoa!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wow I'm shocked it wasn't JDW. But happy to hear another crazy is off the street.

was the suspect's name released? I looked it up and couldn't find anything that said who their POI is, so who knows, it might be him.

Wow I'm shocked it wasn't JDW. But happy to hear another crazy is off the street.

Keeping my eye out for any mention of JDW having gone off home territory for his regular work on Tues, Wed - 20 and 21st July.

If not, then that would possibly clear suspicion IMO of anyone else having been involved. Am stuck on thoughts of abuse of trust...

was the suspect's name released? I looked it up and couldn't find anything that said who their POI is, so who knows, it might be him.
It said outside of Ohio though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members