Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an arrest in the Yavonne Reglar case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you direct me as to where to find this info? Thanks I have googled and all I see is they have a POI

Can you direct me as to where to find this info? Thanks I have googled and all I see is they have a POI
The POI is already in custody in an unrelated charge out of state.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Why would he leave her bound that way to carry her & bury her. Seems extra cumbersome. Freaked out and panicking is all I can come up with.

I was wondering if he hogtied her to fit into the freezer. Earlier posts had other theories about the apparatus in his barn and also that binding method makes a victim easier to maneuver.

All theories are horrific.

I was wondering if he hogtied her to fit into the freezer. Earlier posts had other theories about the apparatus in his barn and also that binding method makes a victim easier to maneuver.

All theories are horrific.

But it had a seat. If she was hog tied she wouldn't have been able to sit very good.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

People Magazine online is reporting the gag used to asphyxiate Ce was yellow plastic three inches long by two inches wide. Justice for Ce

So what could be made of plastic, oval shaped, coloured yellow - 3" long and 2" wide? Would depend on whether it was hard plastic or soft plastic I guess.

"No evidence of sexual assault"....then why???? Why??

I bet he had planned to but couldn't go through with it because he knew LE was onto him. He killed her anyway but I'm glad that particular form of humiliation did not happen.

Gags come in various shapes and sizes.

My mind keeps think of the serial killer, BTK, Bind, Torture, Kill. And the barbie doll photo shown in that case that was hogtied....

Sadly, I think the hogtying was part of the 'excitement' for RW. Part of what motivates him. While there wasn't evidence of him raping, he could have still been aroused and masturbated. Maybe there is no sexual connection at all, and his 'thrill' was the torturing and murdering of victims.

I do think Sierah was in that barn.

So what could be made of plastic, oval shaped, coloured yellow - 3" long and 2" wide? Would depend on whether it was hard plastic or soft plastic I guess.
I went to check the People page because nobody has posted anything previously about the plastic being oval shaped. Anyway, it looks like they took the page down, just a "possibly moved or deleted" message.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

"No evidence of sexual assault"....then why???? Why??

<warning graphic>

Momoffourboys, guess there could be several explanations or theories as to ...Why?..
It's reasonable to conclude that SJ fought him using every self defense lesson and tactic learned in her self defense class. Most important of these would have been to never ever let the aggressor transport you to another location. To achieve this goal, she would have had to fight as if her life was depended upon it. We know that SJ fought him due to the disturbed area of cornstalks, and that there were scratches on his arms, and bruises on his lower legs likely caused by shin kicks. It would also be reasonable to conclude that she contacted with a groin kick or two, imo. This may be one explanation as to why there were no signs of sexual assault.

Imo, the statement; 'No evidence of sexual assault', is ambiguous at best. Imo, JDW may have used protection, cleansed the remains before disposal, or a determination was inconclusive due to advanced decomposition..

Serial Killers - A Homicide Detective's Take
http://www.expertlaw.com/library/investigators/serial_killers.html

Denouement

As for the actual commission of the murder itself, I believe this is usually nothing more than a postscript to a serial killer's overall scheme of violence. His real gratification comes from the subjugation, terrorization, and brutalization of his victim, and almost not at all from the actual murder itself.

Thus, from a serial killer's viewpoint, his victim might be likened to a disposable paper cup, from which he takes a long and satisfying drink of water. Once the water is gone, his thirst quenched, the cup has served its purpose; it is useless, and therefore can be crushed without thought and thrown away without concern. Since he has met his need to terrorize and abuse, his victim is perceived as an object of inconvenience, a worn-out and no-longer-needed piece of baggage. So, his only concern now is for quick extermination and safe disposal of the victim he no longer needs or wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper