Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to check the People page because nobody has posted anything previously about the plastic being oval shaped. Anyway, it looks like they took the page down, just a "possibly moved or deleted" message.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

If you go to the People page through FB it's still posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm sure this was explained and I missed it in catching up on the reading but why exactly were the police asking for witnesses before she was reported missing?

Sorry I'm sure this was explained and I missed it in catching up on the reading but why exactly were the police asking for witnesses before she was reported missing?
They asked for witnesses where she possibly was and people to help find her the entire time she was missing never before the incident.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

"No evidence of sexual assault"....then why???? Why??

Momoffourboys, in every case that we sleuth involving the innocent victims of the silent epidemic of the missing/murdered. There is one question that crops up again and again; "Why"??

[video=youtube;j3_85GXsKqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3_85GXsKqk[/video]

I'm going with his initial intent included sexual assault but that her strength and power was off-putting.

Bicycle reflector, maybe?

659e864ec583118c529cfecd12bbe7b1.png

They asked for witnesses where she possibly was and people to help find her the entire time she was missing never before the incident.

Right but in the timeline a page or two back, there's a time that says police were asking for witnesses of an open helmet motorist and this was before she was reported missing

Right but in the timeline a page or two back, there's a time that says police were asking for witnesses of an open helmet motorist and this was before she was reported missing
Good call not sure why it's at that time. I seen that they were asking if anyone heard from her before I went to bed Tuesday and by morning LE were involved. I didn't think the motorcycle came in till later, but I could be wrong.

But it had a seat. If she was hog tied she wouldn't have been able to sit very good.

So, James has a hidden freezer in his barn with a seat? I was watching this case while they were still searching for her and shortly after this awful excuse for a human being was arrested. I have a hard time finding out some of his details. He is beyond sick and I really hope he enjoys his life behind bars for the rest of his sorry life. God bless her for kicking him (where it counts-hopefully).

So, James has a hidden freezer in his barn with a seat? I was watching this case while they were still searching for her and shortly after this awful excuse for a human being was arrested. I have a hard time finding out some of his details. He is beyond sick and I really hope he enjoys his life behind bars for the rest of his sorry life. God bless her for kicking him (where it counts-hopefully).

Yes. Not sure if it was hidden, but it was a freezer lined with carpet and a seat. If you go in thread 5 or 6 and search we talked about it quite a bit.

So what could be made of plastic, oval shaped, coloured yellow - 3" long and 2" wide? Would depend on whether it was hard plastic or soft plastic I guess.
3929c6c27fb23e99321c24b43a36f6f3.jpg

This is an attachment for a GoPro called a floater. It's 3" X 2" (I think it expands to length shown. I wonder did he have a GoPro?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes. Not sure if it was hidden, but it was a freezer lined with carpet and a seat. If you go in thread 5 or 6 and search we talked about it quite a bit.

It was hidden in the sense that it was in the hidden room in the barn. I don't think it was hidden within that room.

(But I don't really know)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So what could be made of plastic, oval shaped, coloured yellow - 3" long and 2" wide? Would depend on whether it was hard plastic or soft plastic I guess.

of course I'm speculating... What about a mini football, like cheerleaders throw out at FB games? Kinda random, but might be in a barn. Evergreen Vikings has yellow and green school colors...

I'm pretty sure she had been reported missing before police started asking about the motorcyclist. Her family called police the night she went missing and family/LE began searching right away. Her bicycle was recovered late that night/early the next morning. I believe they found the helmet at the same scene with the bike. They were probably asking about the motorcyclist because they were looking for the owner of that helmet.

I'm going with his initial intent included sexual assault but that her strength and power was off-putting.

Bicycle reflector, maybe?

659e864ec583118c529cfecd12bbe7b1.png

Is there a reason everyone is speculating on it being an object other than a typical ball gag used in consensual BDSM play? If you google yellow ball gag, there are plenty of results. However, it is NSFW, as the images show them "in use." Additionally, this could be a trigger for some people.

Is there a reason everyone is speculating on it being an object other than a typical ball gag used in consensual BDSM play? If you google yellow ball gag, there are plenty of results. However, it is NSFW, as the images show them "in use." Additionally, this could be a trigger for some people.
I think you're right but it doesn't even matter to me. I can't even fathom the horror and pain her family is going through imagining her terror and pain in her last moments. I have a teenage daughter......I'd be catatonic. I don't want to give that monster any satisfaction of imagining the details and prefer to think of her happy and pain free in the arms of her Savior.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Momoffourboys, in every case that we sleuth involving the innocent victims of the silent epidemic of the missing/murdered. There is one question that crops up again and again; "Why"??

[video=youtube;j3_85GXsKqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3_85GXsKqk[/video]

Thank you, Foxfire.
I guess I am just baffled that this monster would harm and murder this innocent soul simply for that purpose. Not that a sexual assault would make it any more understandable. I guess I am just naive.

I appreciate your posts. They are informative and empathetic.

I was wondering the same thing. The report stated a yellow plastic BALL GAG, not an unspecified makeshift one with another object.

I think you're right but it doesn't even matter to me. I can't even fathom the horror and pain her family is going through imagining her terror and pain in her last moments. I have a teenage daughter......I'd be catatonic. I don't want to give that monster any satisfaction of imagining the details and prefer to think of her happy and pain free in the arms of her Savior.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hear, hear.

I just was confused because there was a lot of discussion and I wasn't sure if I missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne