OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The classic Sylvania 35mph speed trap is King rd. near Central ave. by Meijer Store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also on King btwn Hill and Angola by the ponds. Which is carried out by the Lucas County Sheriff but is processed through Sylvania because that's in the Holland area and Holland does not have a court so it could be there. It could be Whiteford Road right up by the state line which also has my curiosity ,I know all those back roads like the back of my hand I grew up right there.

Does anybody know if the Nathan Cash hit and run has been solved? I used to know his family when he was little. Is it OK to ask this here?

Does anybody know if the Nathan Cash hit and run has been solved? I used to know his family when he was little. Is it OK to ask this here?
No it is still unsolved. I knew him when he was younger too. His mom is the sweetest.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Jashrema,

I recall you posting a Toledo Blade link to human bones being found in a field in western Fulton County. Possibly posted more than a year ago. Maybe it was referenced with the Skelton brothers and Chelsea?

Could you repost that link?

Thx!

I remember this and I have no idea how to look for it? It seems to me that it was solved tho..

I remember this and I have no idea how to look for it? It seems to me that it was solved tho..

I recall it was remains found during harvest in Western Lucas County, and the victim was an early 20's local male. I'm pretty sure it was solved.

I recall it was remains found during harvest in Western Lucas County, and the victim was an early 20's local male. I'm pretty sure it was solved.
Over off Raab? It was a missing male from Toledo. For some reason I came across an old article the other day I'll try to find it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Kadoo is a rockstar! This is an amazing breakdown with much information. I'm wondering if we could weed it down further or should we keep everyone on it? If we weeded down "unlikely" it would allow us to concentrate more on the remaining and then expand to more states? For instance:

Cynthia Anderson - While this remains an enduring mystery in Toledo lore, I am confident that she was not a victim of JDW. Cynthia worked for an attorney that was VERY shady, who himself was indicted and sent to prison because of all the criminal crap he was doing. Intimidating witnessess, drugs, embezzlement, just a myriad of things.Word was very strong that Cynthia overheard or saw something she shouldn't have. I think she is very "low" on the scale of possible Diablo victims.

Karen Ward - My ex worked this case. They were almost 100% sure that it was related to the Iron Coffins motorcycle group. They were creating quite a bit of havoc back then. The guy that they made took off and they did not chase him. It has been reopened as a cold case and the detectives in charge now also believe it was the work of the Coffins and are pursuing that lead.

Tammie Hill - This seems like a cut and dried domestic. The BF IMO is guilty as hell.

These 3 off the top of my head would be "low probability" and I wouldn't sleuth them to the degree I would others. JMO

I really like this suggestion because I would like to concentrate on some of the top candidates that JDW may be involved with. Maybe a poll to ask people to rank them and only ask people to update the ranking poll if they have enough knowledge about a particular case to really think JDW could have done it.

For me I would not want to even try to rank them because I don't have enough knowledge about any of the cases but I know some people here do. So maybe this could be done in the other thread by asking people for their opinion on the ranking of the entire list of names.

Is there a better way than that to get the top candidates?

FWIW: I do agree that some of the women on the 'Potential' tab are unlikely victims of JDW. They continue to be on that tab for two reasons: proximity to Delta, and age.

Here's what I am going to do... I am going to keep them on that tab, but the victims that seem most unlikely will be noted in italics. (sooner or later I will make a key for this stuff, probably won't get to it today though).

I have italicized Cynthia Anderson, for the precise reasons Jash mentioned.

JASHREMA: In your prior post you mention Karen Ward, the case your ex worked. Do you mean Sharon Ward, or Karen Lee Kohls? I am guessing Sharon Ward, but would like clarification. Sharon is right above Karen, I think you may have typed a bit of each of their names.

Also, if you have anything you can send me about Tammie Hill being a cut and dried domestic case, I would appreciate it!

Whoa... wait a sec....

I was reading up on Tammy Ann Hill, and I do see why you say 'domestic', Jashrema.
And while there were clearly domestic issues with her husband, I personally don't think that rules out anyone.

What I found interesting it that the date on her Charley project listing appears to be incorrect, it notes that she has been missing since MAY 1995. Every other listing I see for her says June 1995, and a few of them specifically state 7/18/1995 as the last time she was seen alive.
21 years and ONE DAY before Sierah went missing. One year to the day before Susan Cummings went missing.

Hrm. I don't know if that it means anything at all, but it's interesting.

Whoa... wait a sec....

I was reading up on Tammy Ann Hill, and I do see why you say 'domestic', Jashrema.
And while there were clearly domestic issues with her husband, I personally don't think that rules out anyone.

What I found interesting it that the date on her Charley project listing appears to be incorrect, it notes that she has been missing since MAY 1995. Every other listing I see for her says June 1995, and a few of them specifically state 7/18/1995 as the last time she was seen alive.
21 years and ONE DAY before Sierah went missing. One year to the day before Susan Cummings went missing.

I agree, very interesting!

Whoa... wait a sec....

We pretty much know that the CORN is always going to be HIGH that day and around that time of the year.

I've been trying to look further into the Bobbie Lee Wells case. While the husband was considered a suspect because of marital problems he was never arrested.

http://swanton.advantage-preservati...rica&sn=Ohio&cn=Swanton&pn=Swanton Enterprise

They moved from Houston to Tayler, MI. They only lived there nine months when she was scheduled to board a plane which had a stop at Toledo Express near Swanton.
She came up missing, and was found dead two months later 1 1/2 miles south of Swanton. Worley was known to hang out in Swanton. They can't confirm that she arrived in Toledo, but her luggage made the complete trip, stopping in Toledo, Dayton, Atlanta, and Birmingham. She was
I can't find anything in Michigan or Alabama news archives. Maybe someone else would have better luck. Even being new to Michigan you would have thought something would have been in the paper.
I thought maybe there would be a relative or something to connect her with. Her husband, Larry E Wells, would now be 65. He was an engineer. I did find someone by that name who has been a successful engineer, but it might not be him.

She was hit on the head with a hammer or an object resembling a hammer. Lori Ann Hill was hit on the head with a tire iron or pry bar. Worley also hit RG on the head. Wells and Hill were not buried. Worley says in 1990 he learned from past abductions that he would bury next time. I feel like these two are closely related to his pattern and were found close to his home. But how do we find more evidence?

Why would you say his conditions are better now? Was the house not up to normal standards?

As we have all witnessed, the tragic abduction Of 20 year old College coed Sierah Joughin, who courageously brought JDW's decades long trail of terror to an abrupt end. The Community united and came together as one. Everyone from all walks of life lending their full support. The amount of Law Enforcement resources; local, state, and federal was tremendous. The ms media and internet social media awareness was on fire sharing her missing person flyer info across the landscape of America in hopes of bringing her home safely.
When learning of her discovery and fate, we all shed a tear and changed our focus on seeking Justice for her and her loved ones..

Then the darkness set in. We all learned that she was the final victim of a very evil nonhuman creature; a stealth predator analogous to the devil's disciple, which may be responsible for many unknown unsuspecting innocent victims which have vanished from the area over the past few years or possibly decades. Following missing/murdered person's cases for years, and primarily those that were the victims of serial sexual predators/killers. There are those invisible victims that are considered by their abductors as 'the less dead'.. These victims; runaways, prostitutes, drug abusers, and homeless are the preferred targets of predators for many reasons. They are easy prey, easy to lure, transient, distrusting of law enforcement, seldom have family or friends to even know that they are missing. Many times their is virtually no media coverage or awareness generated for them, Valuable and limited investigative resources are not spent searching for them..
Due to Sierah's valiant sacrifice, these many unknown precious victims now have a voice...Everyone is someone's daughter'...

Imo, James D. Worley likely preyed on these victims enabling him to fly under the radar while remaining stealth for all these years or decades... Truck stops would provide an unlimited supply of this preferred targeted invisible prey...and investigators would likely conclude that it was the work of long haul truckers.. all jmo..
"Never, ever mis-underestimate a sadistic psychopathic serial sexual predator/killer"! JDW learned from each unsuspecting victim taken and honed his skills as any other professional would...

TRUCK DRIVER IS BEST JOB FOR ASPIRING SERIAL KILLERS, ACCORDING TO FBI
May 26, 2016 by Christine Colby
http://crimefeed.com/2016/05/truck-driver-best-job-aspiring-serial-killers-according-fbi/

The FBI has recently shared its finding that the profession most conducive to being a serial killer is that of a long-haul truck driver.

“If there is such a thing as an ideal profession for a serial killer, it may well be as a long-haul truck driver.”

This is part of their work on the Highway Serial Killings Initiative, in which they identified a pattern of women’s bodies dumped alongside roadways. The Bureau noted that most of the female victims in these cases are transients living a high-risk lifestyle, and are often prostitutes picked up at truck stops. They state that they’re looking at truckers as suspects, which comes with a lot of challenges. “The mobile nature of the offenders, the unsafe lifestyles of the victims, the significant distances and multiple jurisdictions involved, and the scarcity of witnesses or forensic evidence can make these cases tough to solve,” they say.

Analysts with VICAP, part of the National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime, publicized a map in 2009 that showed more than 500 murder victims that were found along highways, and also names 200 potential suspects. The current version of that map lists more than 750 victims and almost 450 possible suspects. VICAP tracks these potential killers as they do their jobs, through gas-station receipts, trucking company logs, and other evidence. This helps them determine where the trucker was when a particular victim was killed.

<snipped - see Map Clusters -read more & watch FBI VICAP Video>

FWIW: I do agree that some of the women on the 'Potential' tab are unlikely victims of JDW. They continue to be on that tab for two reasons: proximity to Delta, and age.

Here's what I am going to do... I am going to keep them on that tab, but the victims that seem most unlikely will be noted in italics. (sooner or later I will make a key for this stuff, probably won't get to it today though).

I have italicized Cynthia Anderson, for the precise reasons Jash mentioned.

JASHREMA: In your prior post you mention Karen Ward, the case your ex worked. Do you mean Sharon Ward, or Karen Lee Kohls? I am guessing Sharon Ward, but would like clarification. Sharon is right above Karen, I think you may have typed a bit of each of their names.

Also, if you have anything you can send me about Tammie Hill being a cut and dried domestic case, I would appreciate it!

Yes..I meant Sharon Ward.
Karen Lee Kohls is very interesting to me. Why so little info about the case? I mean..that should be huge!

A ranger finds her car parked and locked at Oak Openings at 8:05 PM in October. It's dark or pretty close to it by then. Parks close at dusk. He just leaves instead of investigating and then notices again the next day. She's gone. That's it. No more articles, no public outcry, no husband keeping it in the media, even now with El Diablo...you would think someone from her family or her husband would use this opportunity to get her back in the news. Was the damage to her front end new? Does that mean someone ran into her to get her to stop (JDW M.O.) and then when she got out of car he snatched her? Where is more info on this case?

I've been trying to look further into the Bobbie Lee Wells case. While the husband was considered a suspect because of marital problems he was never arrested.

http://swanton.advantage-preservati...rica&sn=Ohio&cn=Swanton&pn=Swanton Enterprise

They moved from Houston to Tayler, MI. They only lived there nine months when she was scheduled to board a plane which had a stop at Toledo Express near Swanton.
She came up missing, and was found dead two months later 1 1/2 miles south of Swanton. Worley was known to hang out in Swanton. They can't confirm that she arrived in Toledo, but her luggage made the complete trip, stopping in Toledo, Dayton, Atlanta, and Birmingham. She was
I can't find anything in Michigan or Alabama news archives. Maybe someone else would have better luck. Even being new to Michigan you would have thought something would have been in the paper.
I thought maybe there would be a relative or something to connect her with. Her husband, Larry E Wells, would now be 65. He was an engineer. I did find someone by that name who has been a successful engineer, but it might not be him.

She was hit on the head with a hammer or an object resembling a hammer. Lori Ann Hill was hit on the head with a tire iron or pry bar. Worley also hit RG on the head. Wells and Hill were not buried. Worley says in 1990 he learned from past abductions that he would bury next time. I feel like these two are closely related to his pattern and were found close to his home. But how do we find more evidence?

Good conclusions and tie-ins NWOhio!

Karen Lee Kohls is very interesting to me. Why so little info about the case? I mean..that should be huge!

A ranger finds her car parked and locked at Oak Openings at 8:05 PM in October. It's dark or pretty close to it by then. Parks close at dusk. He just leaves instead of investigating and then notices again the next day. She's gone. That's it. No more articles, no public outcry, no husband keeping it in the media, even now with El Diablo...you would think someone from her family or her husband would use this opportunity to get her back in the news. Was the damage to her front end new? Does that mean someone ran into her to get her to stop (JDW M.O.) and then when she got out of car he snatched her? Where is more info on this case?

It is so sad how many women just disappear and it seems to be no big deal...

Whoah hold the phone !!! Karen Lee Kohl's car had a dent in it as well ???!!!! I did not know that!!! so now we also have Jody Lynn Brant car that had a dent in it before it was set on fire !! both of these women vanished and have never been found, both on our radar for potential victims and the further we dig the more links we seem to be able to find. if it was not an inside job for Karen Lee Kohls, JDW is at the top of the suspect list in my opinion. Oak openings is so way out there from everything I would not think she would be a likely victim of a typical truck driver serial killer there's no truck stops anywhere near there but it sure is awfully awfully close to JDW's home and neighborhood, and We Know by his own admission from his 1990 rambling letter that seems to have a problem with extremely frequent car accidents and speeding tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3