OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing Kadoober's updated spreadsheet over from the 'Known and potential victims of accused killer James Dean Worley' thread for awareness..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ler-James-Dean-Worley&p=12765893#post12765893

Kadoo is a rockstar! This is an amazing breakdown with much information. I'm wondering if we could weed it down further or should we keep everyone on it? If we weeded down "unlikely" it would allow us to concentrate more on the remaining and then expand to more states? For instance:

Cynthia Anderson - While this remains an enduring mystery in Toledo lore, I am confident that she was not a victim of JDW. Cynthia worked for an attorney that was VERY shady, who himself was indicted and sent to prison because of all the criminal crap he was doing. Intimidating witnessess, drugs, embezzlement, just a myriad of things.Word was very strong that Cynthia overheard or saw something she shouldn't have. I think she is very "low" on the scale of possible Diablo victims.

Karen Ward - My ex worked this case. They were almost 100% sure that it was related to the Iron Coffins motorcycle group. They were creating quite a bit of havoc back then. The guy that they made took off and they did not chase him. It has been reopened as a cold case and the detectives in charge now also believe it was the work of the Coffins and are pursuing that lead.

Tammie Hill - This seems like a cut and dried domestic. The BF IMO is guilty as hell.

These 3 off the top of my head would be "low probability" and I wouldn't sleuth them to the degree I would others. JMO

After viewing the number of missing and murdered young women on Kadoober's updated spreadsheet, several questions come to mind.
The definition of serial murderer was changed from 3 victims to only 2 in 2005 to allow for additional federal investigative resources to be brought in early in the initial stages of a serial sexual predator/killer investigation. So, what happened in the James Dean Worley case? With the extremely high number of missing & murdered victims from one geographical area, why did no one connect the dots. How did JDW remain stealth and slip through the cracks while preying on unsuspecting victims for years or decades?

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder
<snipped - BBM for Focus>

FBI - SERIAL MURDER Symposium 09/2005
Behavioral Analysis Unit-2
National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime
Critical Incident Response Group

Message from Director Mueller

Every day, law enforcement officers across America are called to respond to murders. Each homicide case is tragic, but there are few cases more heartrending and more difficult to understand than serial murder.
The FBI is committed to contributing to the understanding of these horrific acts. The FBI’s National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime stands ready to assist our state, local, and international partners. We believe the best way to combat any threat — be it terrorism, gang violence, or serial murder — is to combine our knowledge and resources with those of our partners, and to work as a team

The National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime (NCAVC) is a component of the FBI’s Critical Incident Response Group (CIRG), located at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia. The primary mission of the NCAVC is to provide behaviorally-based, operational support to federal, state, local, and international law enforcement agencies involved in the investigation of unusual or repetitive violent crimes, communicated threats, terrorism, and other matters of interest to law enforcement.

II. Definition of Serial Murder

Although the federal law provides a definition of serial murder, it is limited in its application. The purpose of this definition was to set forth criteria establishing when the FBI could assist local law enforcement agencies with their investigation of serial murder cases.

FBI Definition of Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.

Bringing Kadoober's updated spreadsheet over from the 'Known and potential victims of accused killer James Dean Worley' thread for awareness..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ler-James-Dean-Worley&p=12765893#post12765893

I'm looking with interest at his speeding tickets in Sylvania and noticed both dates are wrong on the timeline. the timeline has them listed as the date the citation was filed but the actual infraction occurred on different dates the June 2000 one actually was on the 26th at 2:30 p.m. in Sylvania Township in a 35 mile-per-hour road which I would love to know what road that was ..and the other one I don't have the info jotted down but I replied to it on the other thread about the date being wrong for that as well needing corrected so that we have exact dates and times right in case we need to link back to that as other information comes available regarding other victims. but my main question is why is he speeding on these dates? why was he in such a hurry ?you would think someone that had already been convicted for abduction and then just been recently out of prison from it would be a little more careful with the lead foot...

After viewing the number of missing and murdered young women on Kadoober's updated spreadsheet, several questions come to mind.
The definition of serial murderer was changed from 3 victims to only 2 in 2005 to allow for additional federal investigative resources to be brought in early in the initial stages of a serial sexual predator/killer investigation. So, what happened in the James Dean Worley case? With the extremely high number of missing & murdered victims from one geographical area, why did no one connect the dots. How did JDW remain stealth and slip through the cracks while preying on unsuspecting victims for years or decades?

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder
<snipped - BBM for Focus>

FBI - SERIAL MURDER Symposium 09/2005
Behavioral Analysis Unit-2
Critical Incident Response Group

Message from Director Mueller

Every day, law enforcement officers across America are called to respond to murders. Each homicide case is tragic, but there are few cases more heartrending and more difficult to understand than serial murder.
The FBI is committed to contributing to the understanding of these horrific acts. The FBI&#8217;s National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime stands ready to assist our state, local, and international partners. We believe the best way to combat any threat &#8212; be it terrorism, gang violence, or serial murder &#8212; is to combine our knowledge and resources with those of our partners, and to work as a team

The National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime (NCAVC) is a component of the FBI&#8217;s Critical Incident Response Group (CIRG), located at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia. The primary mission of the NCAVC is to provide behaviorally-based, operational support to federal, state, local, and international law enforcement agencies involved in the investigation of unusual or repetitive violent crimes, communicated threats, terrorism, and other matters of interest to law enforcement.

II. Definition of Serial Murder

Although the federal law provides a definition of serial murder, it is limited in its application. The purpose of this definition was to set forth criteria establishing when the FBI could assist local law enforcement agencies with their investigation of serial murder cases.

FBI Definition of Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.

FOXFIRE, (a bit off topic but)
I don't know your line of work or what your background is. I certainly would not ask you to disclose that type of information here. (Or anyone's personal info for that matter). I'm guessing some type of Investigation several levels above local level of LE.
The reason for my post is to THANK YOU for the extra resources you share in the forum. The information is always reliable, accurate, timely and pertinent to the the topic of discussion. E. Velez.

I'm looking with interest at his speeding tickets in Sylvania and noticed both dates are wrong on the timeline. the timeline has them listed as the date the citation was filed but the actual infraction occurred on different dates the June 2000 one actually was on the 26th at 2:30 p.m. in Sylvania Township in a 35 mile-per-hour road which I would love to know what road that was ..and the other one I don't have the info jotted down but I replied to it on the other thread about the date being wrong for that as well needing corrected so that we have exact dates and times right in case we need to link back to that as other information comes available regarding other victims. but my main question is why is he speeding on these dates? why was he in such a hurry ?you would think someone that had already been convicted for abduction and then just been recently out of prison from it would be a little more careful with the lead foot...

All fixed!

Thanx for the kind words, evelezrn. Although my career was in Public Safety, it was in the Fire Service; Atlanta FD where I did gain experience in arson and other fire related investigations. Many times fire is used to cover up other crimes. After retirement I built a home in the serene north Ga mountains where only months later, a 62 year old evolved serial sexual predator/killer synonymous to JDW, abducted a courageous young woman who was martial arts trained fought him with mind, body, and spirit, as did SJ. Deja vu...

I began searching abandoned wells and structures in my area for her remains which evolved into a journey backtracking and researching the serial killer in an attempt to identify his unknown victims. Although LE thought that he was only a petty thief and drifter once apprehended and even described him as a vagabond. It was obvious that he was being underestimated. The items and residue found in his campsites, and an abandoned farmhouse that he had frequented for years painted a very dark and bleak picture of his evil trail of terror.. Over the years since 01/2008, I have diligently researched missing and murdered persons investigations in an attempt to find common denominators of those that are solved as opposed to those that grow cold.

The one common denominator that crops up again and again of the investigations that are solved is; 'An Aware Citizenry'.. The American public is LE's most valuable resource. The silent investigative strategy, where the public is kept in the dark, utilized by many departments also crops up time and time again in those cases that grow cold...

Dateline

The Mystery on Blood Mountain, Part 1
Hiker Meredith Emerson goes missing on Georgia's Blood Mountain on New Year's Day 2008. Law enforcement officers become concerned after finding a police baton with some her possessions on a trail.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/55844223#55844223

Thanx for the kind words, evelezrn. Although my career was in Public Safety, it was in the Fire Service; Atlanta FD where I did gain experience in arson and other fire related investigations. Many times fire is used to cover up other crimes. After retirement I built a home in the serene north Ga mountains where only months later, a 62 year old evolved serial sexual predator/killer synonymous to JDW, abducted a courageous young woman who was martial arts trained fought him with mind, body, and spirit, as did SJ. Deja vu...

I began searching abandoned wells and structures in my area for her remains which evolved into a journey backtracking and researching the serial killer in an attempt to identify his unknown victims. Although LE thought that he was only a petty thief and drifter once apprehended and even described him as a vagabond. It was obvious that he was being underestimated. The items and residue found in his campsites, and an abandoned farmhouse that he had frequented for years painted a very dark and bleak picture of his evil trail of terror.. Over the years since 01/2008, I have diligently researched missing and murdered persons investigations in an attempt to find common denominators of those that are solved as opposed to those that grow cold.

The one common denominator that crops up again and again of the investigations that are solved is; 'An Aware Citizenry'.. The American public is LE's most valuable resource. The silent investigative strategy, where the public is kept in the dark, utilized by many departments also crops up time and time again in those cases that grow cold...

Dateline

The Mystery on Blood Mountain, Part 1
Hiker Meredith Emerson goes missing on Georgia's Blood Mountain on New Year's Day 2008. Law enforcement officers become concerned after finding a police baton with some her possessions on a trail.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/55844223#55844223

Sometime in the winter of 2006/2007 I was hiking up Kennesaw Mtn, with my puppy. It was a weekend and there were lots of people doing the same thing, but a guy who looked a lot like GH met us with his dog hiking up the trail as we were walking down. He petted my puppy and complimented her, and offered a dog cookie. After my dog gobbled down her treat, this guy put his dog's treat on his nose and told me that the dog would sit there for hours and would not eat his cookie until given permission. When I read somewhere that GH would put his dog's food down and then make the dog wait hours before being allowed to eat a chill went down my spine.

I wonder if I met GH that day? I remember the guy carrying some sort of pack, and I think he had a walking stick.

Didn't realize you were from north GA foxfire. I grew up in Jasper and Canton. I'm fairly certain that GH had at one point set up camp in an old van someone had dumped by the creek near us. My brother and I use to play over there and all of sudden one day there he was. Had a dog. Looked just like him but will say he always had a beanie cap on.

Sometime in the winter of 2006/2007 I was hiking up Kennesaw Mtn, with my puppy. It was a weekend and there were lots of people doing the same thing, but a guy who looked a lot like GH met us with his dog hiking up the trail as we were walking down. He petted my puppy and complimented her, and offered a dog cookie. After my dog gobbled down her treat, this guy put his dog's treat on his nose and told me that the dog would sit there for hours and would not eat his cookie until given permission. When I read somewhere that GH would put his dog's food down and then make the dog wait hours before being allowed to eat a chill went down my spine.

I wonder if I met GH that day? I remember the guy carrying some sort of pack, and I think he had a walking stick.
Yes, GMH frequently hiked up Kennesaw Mountain. His dog Dandy was very well trained and disciplined. Dandy was adopted when GMH was arrested.

Didn't realize you were from north GA foxfire. I grew up in Jasper and Canton. I'm fairly certain that GH had at one point set up camp in an old van someone had dumped by the creek near us. My brother and I use to play over there and all of sudden one day there he was. Had a dog. Looked just like him but will say he always had a beanie cap on.

Yep, before building my house in dawson co., there was an old trailer on the property. Had no utilities & I would stay there during hunting season. One night while asleep someone walked through the front door. Without looking up I said that my shotgun was loaded and that they had 2 seconds to exit.. A few weeks later while marking for the driveway, I found a trip wire all the way across the back of the property. GMH was a soldier; a soldier on a perpetual mission.

Facts and Opinions Relating to Gary M Hilton Serial Killer
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ton-Serial-Killer/page9&highlight=gary+hilton

Yes, GMH frequently hiked up Kennesaw Mountain. His dog Dandy was very well trained and disciplined. Dandy was adopted when GMH was arrested.

Yep, before building my house in dawson co., there was an old trailer on the property. Had no utilities & I would stay there during hunting season. One night while asleep someone walked through the front door. Without looking up I said that my shotgun was loaded and that they had 2 seconds to exit.. A few weeks later while marking for the driveway, I found a trip wire all the way across the back of the property. GMH was a soldier; a soldier on a perpetual mission.

Facts and Opinions Relating to Gary M Hilton Serial Killer
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ton-Serial-Killer/page9&highlight=gary+hilton

Stone Mountain, Elijay, Talking Rock, Marietta

Any idea WHEN we will KNOW/hear more about the "possible findings" (DNA matches) from this (jw) investigation? - I am new here, have been following since precious Sierah. LOVE and respect your work, dedication, knowledge and insight! Foxfire, thank you! Kadoober, thank you! Skibadoo, thank you!

Being new here I feel the need to explain the user name I chose for this forum. My explanation being RAW emotion and raging anger toward Evil! I strongly believe that if the punishment FIT-MATCHED the crime...we would NOT have a fraction of these beautiful, innocent LIVES stolen, family's hearts shattered! WHY?! - Sierah<3! Lori Ann Hill! "COLD cases"?! - :'(

Being new here I feel the need to explain the user name I chose for this forum. My explanation being RAW emotion and raging anger toward Evil! I strongly believe that if the punishment FIT-MATCHED the crime...we would NOT have a fraction of these beautiful, innocent LIVES stolen, family's hearts shattered! WHY?! - Sierah<3! Lori Ann Hill! "COLD cases"?! - :'(

:welcome6: to the forum and this thread! :greetings:

So... the next hearing is September 9th? Correct?

:wave:

Hi, i4ni, welcome to the forum!

I don't know when we'll hear not, but it won't be soon enough for my taste.

Honestly, I don't envy them the task, trying to build a solid timeline of his movements over the years to even identify all the true potentials seems daunting. My guess on DNA would be at least a month from submission, if the requests are fast tracked.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thank you Niner and Kadoober. Toledo Blade says arraignment is set for September 8th. Kadoober, I'm with you, not soon enough for my taste either.

The classic Sylvania 35mph speed trap is King rd. near Central ave. by Meijer Store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members