OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so sad how many women just disappear and it seems to be no big deal...

This is why it is referred to as the 'Silent Epidemic'.. Most folks do not realize the magnitude of this missing and murdered persons epidemic until it happens to a loved one or other family member. Guess, it is analogous to the belief that; 'my neighbors house may catch on fire and burn, but not mine'.. When in actuality, it is a conflagration that can happen to anyone, anywhere, and at any time.. There are over 180,000 missing persons in the USA..

ncic-missing-person-and-unidentified-person-statistics-for-2015
https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/a...n-and-unidentified-person-statistics-for-2015

Whoah hold the phone !!! Karen Lee Kohl's car had a dent in it as well ???!!!! I did not know that!!! so now we also have Jody Lynn Brant car that had a dent in it before it was set on fire !! both of these women vanished and have never been found, both on our radar for potential victims and the further we dig the more links we seem to be able to find. if it was not an inside job for Karen Lee Kohls, JDW is at the top of the suspect list in my opinion. Oak openings is so way out there from everything I would not think she would be a likely victim of a typical truck driver serial killer there's no truck stops anywhere near there but it sure is awfully awfully close to JDW's home and neighborhood, and We Know by his own admission from his 1990 rambling letter that seems to have a problem with extremely frequent car accidents and speeding tickets
I'm shocked no other cases have been brought forward on JDW yet. I've seen other potential people have come forward that they have been bumped from behind by eerily similar situations. I dislike all the silence on what they may have found at his place. The AG doesn't just visit the crime seen of 1 victim.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I'm shocked no other cases have been brought forward on JDW yet. I've seen other potential people have come forward that they have been bumped from behind by eerily similar situations. I dislike all the silence on what they may have found at his place. The AG doesn't just visit the crime seen of 1 victim.

Just posting it in case anyone may have missed it but there is another thread about other possible victims. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ms-of-accused-killer-James-Dean-Worley/page74

Time will tell; but I suspect they should be finishing up the DNA stuff anytime. Maybe one of websleuths' DNA experts or LE members can contribute to this.

Time will tell; but I suspect they should be finishing up the DNA stuff anytime. Maybe one of websleuths' DNA experts or LE members can contribute to this.
I'm sure they want a solid case meaning nothing to small gets out. I've heard every truth or rumor there is out there in this case. jW is coniving with his words. Imo if the littlest gets out he will use it for his advantage.

Thanks. I am old and easily confused, LOL

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ms-of-accused-killer-James-Dean-Worley/page74

Let's not leave Sierah in the dust while we look at other stuff. She deserves her own thread. On this one I love her.+

attachment.php

:moo:

Those of you who are not from our area, if only you could see all of the wonderful dedications that have been done on her behalf, with more to come. It brings tears whenever I see videos her family posts and shares with all of those who mourn her. You don't get to see those to feel the magnitude of the loss of our local girl. We thank all of you who are not from our area and are here fighting for her justice. It is appreciated so much!

Those of you who are not from our area, if only you could see all of the wonderful dedications that have been done on her behalf, with more to come. It brings tears whenever I see videos her family posts and shares with all of those who mourn her. You don't get to see those to feel the magnitude of the loss of our local girl. We thank all of you who are not from our area and are here fighting for her justice. It is appreciated so much!
I know that the non locals don't see the half of it, but as an outsider looking in I've been blown away by the outpouring of love and support I've seen from locals, the bike rides, bake sales, T-shirt sales, local businesses donating portions of their proceeds, etc. It is beautiful to behold, and speaks so highly of the quality of your local areas people. Not to mention that I have never seen a local presence on Websleuths like I have for Sierah.

Being in Chicago, which seems to get worse day by day, I am a bit envious of the sense of community I feel from you all. It's awesome. Don't ever let it go!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This lovely soul deserves that and all of Heaven as well!.

We love you all.

:moo:

Reading along, just nothing to comment on. I hate this the silence in this stage of a case, so many unanswered questions. But for Sierah's families sake it's good. Hoping the cowardly monster wants to cop a plea to avoid the DP.

Reading along, just nothing to comment on. I hate this the silence in this stage of a case, so many unanswered questions. But for Sierah's families sake it's good. Hoping the cowardly monster wants to cop a plea to avoid the DP.

This silent period from LE and the consequent quiet on the board here drives me crazy. Stagnation is not good for any case in my opinion. Maybe we can talk about the next court date what do you guys think will happen with that ? exactly what type of hearing is this ? will any more information be revealed from it or is it just going to be a quick proceeding. Where do you guys think law enforcement is in their current investigation? how much do you think they may have figured out in this length of time? when might be DNA results be back? I would hope very very soon . also how long does it typically take for a forensics team to go through his computer and the video and photography evidence they came across? discuss anything else you would like to as long as it's related to this case. If it's about specific other possible victims then I strongly encourage you to visit the secondary thread about him and his potential victims . there's some very good info on there and maybe if more people read through it and start conversing and researching we can figure more things out.

I'm in the process of trying to assemble a large visual timeline aid . I bought a bunch of large black foam display boards and push pins and colored index cards and my goal is to have a large reference to look at as I'm researching and thinking with his lifetime events what jobs he worked at in correlation to other possible victims as well ..when I complete it, I will take pictures and upload it here ..it's been a slow process as I've been very very busy with my job and home life and my kids . I'm also slowly trying to work through Reading old newspaper articles as I subscribed to one of those so that I can read any newspaper archive.

Bumping to encourage discussion. Justice for Sierah is our goal.

What happens at the next September 8th hearing?

My bookmark... waiting for Sept 8th and what, if anything, it will reveal.

This silent period from LE and the consequent quiet on the board here drives me crazy. Stagnation is not good for any case in my opinion. Maybe we can talk about the next court date what do you guys think will happen with that ? exactly what type of hearing is this ? will any more information be revealed from it or is it just going to be a quick proceeding. Where do you guys think law enforcement is in their current investigation? how much do you think they may have figured out in this length of time? when might be DNA results be back? I would hope very very soon . also how long does it typically take for a forensics team to go through his computer and the video and photography evidence they came across? discuss anything else you would like to as long as it's related to this case. If it's about specific other possible victims then I strongly encourage you to visit the secondary thread about him and his potential victims . there's some very good info on there and maybe if more people read through it and start conversing and researching we can figure more things out.

I'm in the process of trying to assemble a large visual timeline aid . I bought a bunch of large black foam display boards and push pins and colored index cards and my goal is to have a large reference to look at as I'm researching and thinking with his lifetime events what jobs he worked at in correlation to other possible victims as well ..when I complete it, I will take pictures and upload it here ..it's been a slow process as I've been very very busy with my job and home life and my kids . I'm also slowly trying to work through Reading old newspaper articles as I subscribed to one of those so that I can read any newspaper archive.

WOW.
Excellent questions.
Great suggestions.
Brilliant idea about making timeline (watermark it, of course)
You're very thought-provoking, creative and productive. While I just sit here waiting to read everybody's posts.
WAY TO GO Boggled!

Boggled....you are amazing! I'm a frazzle with work and family life...I am hoping I can be more productive when the bambino is a little older. I still think of Sierah daily. It saddens me to think that the season is changing...all of the emotions that will overcome the family and the farmer when the corn goes down.

Where is the secondary thread about JDW's other potential victims? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth