OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my. I was just thinking the other day that this case had gone very quiet lately.

Worley's defense attorney Mark Berling said he was unaware that agents were conducting a search today, but he contacted Fulton County Prosecutor Scott Haselman who told him the FBI was “out there looking around at adjacent fields where the decedent had been found.”

Mr. Berling said he did not know of any new information that the FBI was acting on.

“It's just part of their investigation,” he said. “They're just doing follow-up and being thorough.”

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/11/21/FBI-resumes-search-in-Sierah-Joughin-case.html

I wonder if JDW talked in prison or what. Or maybe the brother came clean

Welcome to Websleuths Forum and to the thread, Rockets525. Possibly talked/reached a plea, info on his map/s, cyber forensics examination of his pc/phones, etc., info from personal journal, or other photo/video documentation, citizen tips or info from more fortunate victims that may have escaped JDW's wrath.. Guess, the sky is the limit Rockets525...

Wow. Didn't expect to see this thread light up again. (I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.) Anxiously waiting for the latest search outcome. I was back home in Ohio earlier this month and none of the fields had been plowed yet due to lack of freezing. That's east of Columbus. Have all the fields been plowed over there in Fulton County?

Edit: never mind, I watched the FB Live and saw the field has been plowed and also saw reference to the fields being down hence the recent search.

Worley's defense attorney Mark Berling said he was unaware that agents were conducting a search today, but he contacted Fulton County Prosecutor Scott Haselman who told him the FBI was “out there looking around at adjacent fields where the decedent had been found.”

Mr. Berling said he did not know of any new information that the FBI was acting on.

“It's just part of their investigation,” he said. “They're just doing follow-up and being thorough.”

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/11/21/FBI-resumes-search-in-Sierah-Joughin-case.html

hrm.... article is gone now.

It's there for me?
Maybe it was just temporary, I tried on a couple of devices and nothing, but I can see it again now.

Disregard...nothing to see here. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

hrm.... article is gone now.
It's still there only it's been added to with the update that nothing was found headline has been changed but the basic story is still there if you scroll down

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

It seems that locally people do talk, but then say if you leave a comment on FB, it gets deleted. There was someone on here in one of the early threads that mentioned he had dated the sister of a boyfriend. I have heard people speak of interactions with the family but can't really share the conversations since the only thing they said regarding him was that he was odd, spent a lot of time puttering around the yard, by the pond and in his barns. The neighbor of his I know that lived about a mile away from him. I think being small town they don't want attention. I also think that people are concerned he may get out and don't want problems. We aren't allowed to sleuth the families but I had heard only positive interactions when the person he cared for was active. It's my understanding not much activity in the past few years, and unfortunately it happens to us all.

I'm not sure if I was in a similiar situation I would want to speak to the media. I also wonder if they have been asked by le to not say anything.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I'm the one that had the exboyfriend that has the sister that dated Worley. He said the guy gave him creeps and would just stare at his sister. He creeped everyone out so much that their dad made her break up with him. My ex's older brother later beat the crap out of Worley.

I'm the one that had the exboyfriend that has the sister that dated Worley. He said the guy gave him creeps and would just stare at his sister. He creeped everyone out so much that their dad made her break up with him. My ex's older brother later beat the crap out of Worley.
This takes me back to a guy that used to hang around my younger sister.
He gave me the creeps, bad! Many different situations I could share here.
Anyway, turns out he was a pedophile. Assaulted a 9 year old girl & as the police investigated, found out he had tried to coerce a young child from a bus stop before that.
I truly believe there are signs these sickos give before terrible things happen.
It's unfortunate that a person can't do anything ( le wise ) based on what someone " might " do. Ugh.
Going with your gut can definitely save ya..
What sucks is JW should have never been walking the streets.
I worry our local pedophile will reoffend as he's out of prison. I worry the next victim may not live to tell her story because, well, who would want to return to prison?
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

How long ago did she date JW? Also how long did they date?

<modsnip>

Still creeps me out to think I used to walk from Swanton out to my ex's with his other sister all the time and sometimes alone. What the heck was I thinking?!? My uncle is a Fulton Co Sheriff and he'd have kicked my butt if he knew that because I should have known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3