OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dex
That feeling you described when someone gives you "the creeps" makes me think of a book named "The Gift of Fear".

Hi Dex
That feeling you described when someone gives you "the creeps" makes me think of a book named "The Gift of Fear".
I'll have to check it out😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It's almost been a month since any MSM news has came out. I hope all of Sierah's friends and family that celebrate Christmas, have as good of Christmas as they can. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

I don't know if it's been already reported on websleuths or not but one of our beloved members has suddenly passed away this morning. Foxfire who was a great friend to me and I knowd to several others on here as well. I am so heartbroken . We talked almost daily and he was one of those special kind of people the one in a million that you're lucky if you have ever met in a lifetime. he passed on so much wisdom and advice to me and we had an awesome friendship and talked about everything under the sun I will miss him so very much.

I don't know if it's been already reported on websleuths or not but one of our beloved members has suddenly passed away this morning. Foxfire who was a great friend to me and I knowd to several others on here as well. I am so heartbroken . We talked almost daily and he was one of those special kind of people the one in a million that you're lucky if you have ever met in a lifetime. he passed on so much wisdom and advice to me and we had an awesome friendship and talked about everything under the sun I will miss him so very much.

Oh, no! He was just posting yesterday. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend and the loss of one of the long time members. :(

(I asked the mods if we can make a post for him somewhere so we don't take over Sierah's thread).

I'm sorry to hear you lost such a dear friend BoggLed. Foxfire was a longtime, poster here at WS. He will be missed :prayer:

I'm sorry to hear you lost such a dear friend BoggLed. Foxfire was a longtime, poster here at WS. He will be missed :prayer:

Oh no!!! What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His wisdom will be missed. You and his family will be in my prayers and thoughts.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Oh no!!! Foxfire was one of my favorite posters. Always had so much to share and teach. Knowledgeable, compassionate. I am so saddened by the news.

RIP Foxfire. You will be missed :rose:

Wow. I am so sad. I loved his sharing of his knowledge and experience. Please let us know about anything going to be done to honor him.

Wow. I am so sad. I loved his sharing of his knowledge and experience. Please let us know about anything going to be done to honor him.

Per his FB, his child (daughter) is asking how to go about making donations to CUE in their father's name. That might be one good idea.

I am SO saddened by this news..

Fox was very active during Ce's case and we spoke quite a bit..he really helped me along. Since he was so active during her case, I think this thread is appropriate for us to comment on..if anyone can supply a link to FB?

This is just awful news...

Oh this is so sad. I gained so much from reading Fox's posts. He was so compassionate with a deep intelligence. Sorry to Boggled too for your loss.

I am SO saddened by this news..

Fox was very active during Ce's case and we spoke quite a bit..he really helped me along. Since he was so active during her case, I think this thread is appropriate for us to comment on..if anyone can supply a link to FB?

This is just awful news...

here you go, Jashrema.
https://www.facebook.com/glenn.adams.37?ref=br_rs

also, the thread on WS to share our remembrances/sadness:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...XFIRE-has-passed-away&p=13034489#post13034489

Oh my gosh, that is terrible. I appreciated his levelheaded opinions and approaches. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping. Her name came up in a conversation today. Thinking of her loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth