OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's crazy.

I can't believe we never heard anything else about what they found on his property.

I feel so badly for Sierah's family and friends... so have this drag on and on and on... My heart breaks for them all again and again.

Just my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if they are still trying to connect some stuff. If they don't have any more charges, it won't be from not trying.

That's crazy.

I can't believe we never heard anything else about what they found on his property.

I feel so badly for Sierah's family and friends... so have this drag on and on and on... My heart breaks for them all again and again.

The stuff we DO know they found on his property was horror enough, I almost don't want to know what else they've found.

Stopping by to hear about the trial date & show my support for Sierah and her loved ones.

As you all probably know...he was not in court today. My sister went, it was very hard on her.

They ARE working diligently to tie everything together, to make sure no stone goes unturned, to make sure there is not someone's daughter that is unaccounted for because of HIM. LE is dogged still, in their pursuit of other crimes that could be attributed to him.

#flyhighce

As you all probably know...he was not in court today. My sister went, it was very hard on her.

They ARE working diligently to tie everything together, to make sure no stone goes unturned, to make sure there is not someone's daughter that is unaccounted for because of HIM. LE is dogged still, in their pursuit of other crimes that could be attributed to him.

#flyhighce

I have to say I truly am astonished that they have not officially or publicly said they have linked him to any other victims. I really thought by now there would have been a long list and I do think there are many. I'm just stunned that they have seemingly been unable to link any. I think they just have not looked in the right spots I think he's put them somewhere where they have not looked

I have to say I truly am astonished that they have not officially or publicly said they have linked him to any other victims. I really thought by now there would have been a long list and I do think there are many. I'm just stunned that they have seemingly been unable to link any. I think they just have not looked in the right spots I think he's put them somewhere where they have not looked

They might have strong suspicions about his involvement in other crimes. They may use them as bait for a plea deal later.

#flyhighce

Did they say WHY the trial has been pushed back even more?

They might have strong suspicions about his involvement in other crimes. They may use them as bait for a plea deal later.

I think this is likely. As such they would not play that hand prematurely by releasing it to the public. If so I would think that families of victims will have been notified.

MOO

#flyhighce

That is more or less what I meant about what they may have found on the property. Possible links to other families who are missing a loved one and are without answers. Honestly, it would make me more angry on Sierah's behalf if he's been up to no good for a long time and has gone undetected, but regardless, Sierah's light has shined on him hiding in the darkness and put an end to his terror.

I think of Sierah and Josh and their families and friends so often. I know she will get justice and will not be forgotten.

I graduated 04 but never met Josh or Sierah. I wish I could give him a pat on the back.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I believe in what the family is doing with this bill I really do but it would not have helped Ce. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time and no offender registry would have stopped it and I doubt it would have stopped her from riding her bike that day.
The sex offender registry barely works anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to agree or argue that, with respect to her loved ones; but I think any life or lives saved by the bill makes it worth it.

I believe in what the family is doing with this bill I really do but it would not have helped Ce. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time and no offender registry would have stopped it and I doubt it would have stopped her from riding her bike that day.
The sex offender registry barely works anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you mean by " SOR barely works anyway? "
I am not sure I understand what you mean.
TIA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members