OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The link works by entering his last name, then finding that case number. I took me a few tries to figure it out.

Legal minds help please. Do they have evidence they need to compare with JDW's for a match, or is there untested evidence they want to get dna from? I have heard a bunch of local things since the first few days; maybe this means they are finally able to connect JDW to another victim?

I have no doubt that justice will prevail; but I'm hoping for information for the families of possible others, as well as more charges against him to guarantee never getting out.

The link works by entering his last name, then finding that case number. I took me a few tries to figure it out.

Legal minds help please. Do they have evidence they need to compare with JDW's for a match, or is there untested evidence they want to get dna from? I have heard a bunch of local things since the first few days; maybe this means they are finally able to connect JDW to another victim?

I have no doubt that justice will prevail; but I'm hoping for information for the families of possible others, as well as more charges against him to guarantee never getting out.

Yes, much easier to type name. You need to remove the letters in the case # for it to go
through. I was also wondering why this case # is in Common Pleas and not the district court.

I know some of you watched Josh's video singing his and Sierah's song. He sang that song to her for their 4th "anniversary". They were huge country fans and went to all the concerts and weekends and such. She's my kinda crazy is silk-screened on the back of the t-shirts that josh designed for the "keeping our girls safe" ride. His vid has been seen 170,000 times and tv and radio are now playing it. I hope that he gets his wish, I hope that something good happens for him. It's been a struggle to say the least. It breaks my heart to watch that vid but the response has been incredible.

As far as the case, pretty quiet. I know that they are still working and investigating...that's not over. But they are making sure this is rock solid against him. I keep thinking of that letter he wrote the judge in Robin Gardners case. He took ZERO responsibility and blamed HER for everything. What an evil evil creature.

Nice to see you here, jashrema. I think of you and Josh so often, and seem to connect you two as one when this case is involved. It is hard to be patient, but I realize it takes time to get to a courtroom trial and went everything to be without any faults. They will get it all right, I am confident of that. Many hugs.

I was heartened to see Josh has recovered as best as one can and is doing some good work to make our world safer. It may seem hopeless, but it will help enough to have been a worthwhile project he took on.

Justice is on a roll.

I know some of you watched Josh's video singing his and Sierah's song. He sang that song to her for their 4th "anniversary". They were huge country fans and went to all the concerts and weekends and such. She's my kinda crazy is silk-screened on the back of the t-shirts that josh designed for the "keeping our girls safe" ride. His vid has been seen 170,000 times and tv and radio are now playing it. I hope that he gets his wish, I hope that something good happens for him. It's been a struggle to say the least. It breaks my heart to watch that vid but the response has been incredible.

As far as the case, pretty quiet. I know that they are still working and investigating...that's not over. But they are making sure this is rock solid against him. I keep thinking of that letter he wrote the judge in Robin Gardners case. He took ZERO responsibility and blamed HER for everything. What an evil evil creature.
That letter!!!
I had STEAM coming out of my ears!!!
A true psychotic is all I can say..
Think of Josh and his family often❤ Sierahs family too. Hang in there jashrema {{HUGS}} I'm glad to hear they're still investigating, thank you for the info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

((Jash and Josh))

That letter is one of the most infuriating things I have ever read. I hope what remains of his pathetic life is miserable. I really do.

Today is Sierahs 21st birthday. She should be celebrating with her honey, her family, and her friends.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Happy birthday in Heaven, Sierah. Blessings and prayers to Josh, her family, and all those who love her this weekend.

News video of story they did..

[video]http://www.wtol.com/story/34587641/justice-for-sierah-the-fight-continues-to-keep-our-girls-safe[/video]

I am so glad Josh is doing all right, though I know he must have tough moments. I hope all he and the families are doing will make a positive difference for many. They are often in my thoughts still.

For you, jashrema :hug: Thank you for being with us through this.

That's crazy.

I can't believe we never heard anything else about what they found on his property.

I feel so badly for Sierah's family and friends... so have this drag on and on and on... My heart breaks for them all again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth