OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Dunn ‏@RDunnBlade 1m1 minute ago
Fulton County magistrate now reading 19 counts against Worley, who is appearing by video from CCNO. If convicted, death penalty is possible

https://twitter.com/RDunnBlade

MichelleWTOL ‏@michellezepeda 7m7 minutes ago
James Worley arraignment begins @WTOL11Toledo

CqOusnvW8AAaVML.jpg

https://twitter.com/michellezepeda

That pic gives me chills! His expression is the EPITOME of EVIL!

I think the fact that he looks so "normal" is terrifying. If my car broke down, I would be thankful if someone like him stopped to help me...I might even joke "thank you for not being a weirdo".

Looks can be so deceiving.

Ryan Dunn ‏@RDunnBlade 11m11 minutes ago
Because of the death penalty specification on some charges, Toledo attorney Mark Berling appointed

Ryan Dunn ‏@RDunnBlade 1m1 minute ago
Worley ordered to still be held without bond until Sept 8 hearing

https://twitter.com/RDunnBlade

MichelleWTOL ‏@michellezepeda 10m10 minutes ago
Worley to remain locked up without bond next court hearing in September @WTOL11Toledo

CqOusnvW8AAaVML.jpg

I realize given the gravity of his crimes, this is a shallow comment. It appears that Worley has had a haircut, or been given hair gel of some sort. Another thought...we should let prisoners go shaggy. They don't need haircuts.

Also....my BFF's father is the judge!

Thanks for keeping us updated on the hearing today, Skibs! Much appreciated since I have been busy and not able to follow at the time.

I realize given the gravity of his crimes, this is a shallow comment. It appears that Worley has had a haircut, or been given hair gel of some sort. Another thought...we should let prisoners go shaggy. They don't need haircuts.

BBM.... then you are a local. (Condolences to you and all who are close to this case) You will have a lot of interesting conversations with your BFF in the future, I imagine. I hope he is a stern and fair judge.

Unfortunately the haircut is likely a PR attempt. They will want him to look ckean shaven and tge guy next door. It drives me nuts that they get so many things that the average citizen has to take care of on our own. If we want haircuts or wardrobes we have to buy. People like him, or Casey Anthony have people on the legal teams looking at what to dress them in to make them appear more respectable.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

BBM.... then you are a local. (Condolences to you and all who are close to this case) You will have a lot of interesting conversations with your BFF in the future, I imagine. I hope he is a stern and fair judge.

Yes....I grew up in Fulton County. He is a very well respected judge, and has been doing this for a long time. Nobody runs against him, and there has been a long line of Barbers (I believe his father and grandfather) who also served as Fulton County Judges. He is one of the most fair, nonjudgmental (as crazy as that sounds) parent figures I've had in my life. He definitely believes in the constitutional rights...I've talked with him about other cases, and when I get disgusted, he reminds me of the constitutional rights. As the father to a daughter, no doubt he is horrified of Worley's list of charges. Whether or not he presides over this case will depend on if Worley pleas guilty....if Worley pleas guilty, I believe James Barber will be the judge, if it goes before a jury I think Jeff Robinson will be the judge. Last I knew, Judge Barber will be retiring in December.

CqOusnvW8AAaVML.jpg

I echo that sentiment Skibaboo !! I just got home and played my recorded local news and saw that wasnt just a still shot photo, he sat there and "said nothing and showed no emotion " (quote from the news) . I didnt realize it was a video until he blinked . Totally C R E E P Y ! Sent chills up and down my spine too ! Someone here stated he was given a haircut and gel to appear more groomed and respectful, however in my opinion , they failed to achieve that and he actually looks scarier to me now than his booking photo.

sometimes facial hair covers a mean looking face.

I would think in jail they should be shorn. they have MRSA and lice in there.

CqOusnvW8AAaVML.jpg

JW not only looks evil but really mad. Mad he was caught, mad he cannot get away with it, mad he is in jail. I do not see him having money for bail IF he gets bail, which I doubt....mad about that. Hence, IMO he will plead not guilty just to be an a$$ and get back at anyone. Not a happy being.

Thanks everyone for the updates.

JW not only looks evil but really mad. Mad he was caught, mad he cannot get away with it, mad he is in jail. I do not see him having money for bail IF he gets bail, which I doubt....mad about that. Hence, IMO he will plead not guilty just to be an a$$ and get back at anyone. Not a happy being.

Thanks everyone for the updates.

'Is JDW wearing sunglasses during today's hearing'?

'Is JDW wearing sunglasses during today's hearing'?

No, he's just looking slightly down combined with the shadow makes it appear dark around his eyes and it's probably the evil exuded from him. I also agree that he is mad not only for the reasons already listed above but I also think he's mad that he no longer can do his daily routines such as looking through his sick photo and video collections and he's mad that he's never going to be able to do the evil Deeds he so enjoyed doing but most of all I think he's Furious that he is no longer in control !! he's locked behind bars now and knows he's not going to get out ever again ! that loss of control has infuriated him I think.

I echo that sentiment Skibaboo !! I just got home and played my recorded local news and saw that wasnt just a still shot photo, he sat there and "said nothing and showed no emotion " (quote from the news) . I didnt realize it was a video until he blinked . Totally C R E E P Y ! Sent chills up and down my spine too ! Someone here stated he was given a haircut and gel to appear more groomed and respectful, however in my opinion , they failed to achieve that and he actually looks scarier to me now than his booking photo.

YES you're right...like in a Hannibal-The-Cannibal-Lechter. WAY creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas