OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still checking here daily and hoping for some word on what is happening, We are at the stage where every day of waiting seems forever. Not a day goes by without Sierah touching my thoughts.

Love you beautiful Sierah! Think of you throughout every single day! Pray for your Momma, Josh, siblings and loved ones every single day. Waiting for your JUSTICE! Amazed by your family's STRENGTH and DECENCY! <3 wearing "Sierah STRONG" today! - still heart-broken for an Earth Angel I never had the privilege of meeting. - For ALWAYS in our hearts! <3

WOW.
Excellent questions.
Great suggestions.
Brilliant idea about making timeline (watermark it, of course)
You're very thought-provoking, creative and productive. While I just sit here waiting to read everybody's posts.
WAY TO GO Boggled!

Totally! Way To Go!

And I'm just going to raise my hand here and admit to being an eejit, and I have no excuse because I just got new glasses but ALL this time I have been reading your username 'BoggLed in ohio' as BogLEGGED in Ohio..... I don't even know what Bog-legged is LOL, is it boggin of the legs? I was like, I wonder if that is like Bow legged?

:facepalm::blushing:

I'll get my coat!

WOW.
Excellent questions.
Great suggestions.
Brilliant idea about making timeline (watermark it, of course)
You're very thought-provoking, creative and productive. While I just sit here waiting to read everybody's posts.
WAY TO GO Boggled!

Well thanks. I try lol. Many many times here on WS, someone else's comments, ideas or theories spark new ones inside my head and its great when several people are actively feeding that cycle, we sort of all keep each other going around here. When it becomes silent, we all seem to just wait for a new bone to be thrown to us from LE or the media or someone close to the involved parties , but I cant stand to just sit and do nothing . When it becomes stagnant I go out searching for new info or clues . They are out there waiting , but they aren't going to walk up and plop down on my lap. I hope we can continue to put the puzzle pieces together here , even if sometimes it feels like we're beating a dead horse rehashing the same provided info over and over. We can all re-read articles and find things we overlooked or pick out something that seemed irrelevant at first but might now become a link etc.

Some random ideas floating in my head now : weren't there receipts taken w the search warrant ,? What was that all about ? Where might they be from , from when and why did he keep them and of what importance are they? What about all the cameras, video recorders, photos, movies, and journal ? Any more speculation on that ? What about the mysterious box taken in the search warrant simply labeled "miscellaneous" contents !! Why would those items not be specified and catalogued like the rest of the things were ???? Does that make them less important and likely not relevant, or does it make them incredibly important and for unknown reasons they could not even be listed on a warrant return ? Focus on the things they took from there.

Totally! Way To Go!

And I'm just going to raise my hand here and admit to being an eejit, and I have no excuse because I just got new glasses but ALL this time I have been reading your username 'BoggLed in ohio' as BogLEGGED in Ohio..... I don't even know what Bog-legged is LOL, is it boggin of the legs? I was like, I wonder if that is like Bow legged?

I'll get my coat!
*palmforehead* so have I!!! But sometimes I make up names for people just to remember. So I'm still going to say Bog Legged!

Anyway I just wanted to say when Sierah first went missing family friends started to collect items for a silent auction. I am always doing selfless deeds for others wanting nothing in return. So I donated an item, didn't think twice. This past week I happened to check my other mail on facebook and noticed Sierrahs Mom had reached me for a thank you. I wasn't expecting it at all. My heart and prayers are forever with the family.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Totally! Way To Go!

I'll get my coat!

Lmao you guys. Hey I get lotsa nicknames , you can call me any of those and I'll still answer

Lmao you guys. Hey I get lotsa nicknames , you can call me any of those and I'll still answer
I just figured you like to go boggin in Ohio!!

Also the Fulton county fair starts tomorrow and there will be a booth set up through Monday to get*information out to the public about the Violent Offenders Registry. There was a sign up from SJ aunt.

Totally! Way To Go!

I'll get my coat!

It dawned on me last week that it was boggled and not bog legged. Thought I was the only one who completely messed that name up.

*palmforehead* so have I!!! But sometimes I make up names for people just to remember. So I'm still going to say Bog Legged!

Anyway I just wanted to say when Sierah first went missing family friends started to collect items for a silent auction. I am always doing selfless deeds for others wanting nothing in return. So I donated an item, didn't think twice. This past week I happened to check my other mail on facebook and noticed Sierrahs Mom had reached me for a thank you. I wasn't expecting it at all. My heart and prayers are forever with the family.

At last count..they raised over 30 K! from the auction. All proceeds went to fund Sierah's scholarship program at Evergreen High School!

Such a beautiful young lady with a gorgeous smile. Taken too soon. praying for her family and friends. Just so so sad!

Thank you for posting the photo. I will be at the fair earlier than needed tomorrow, so I can find the violent offender registry booth.

I was not able to attend but would like to know if signatures are needed from the public. I use to live in Fulton county and now live elsewhere in Ohio but see where this registery will be useful to Ohio and hopefully all states will start this to have it national. Toledo is about to release more inmates from CCNO. If anyone knows of things we can do as citizens to get this moving faster let me know. Also this weekend is the Fulton County Fair.

It is truly beautiful. My heart breaks for this family and her friends.

That is such great news. Great community helping this family turn this horrific situation into one that will help many more students. I graduated from UT with a degree in HR.

That is such great news. Great community helping this family turn this horrific situation into one that will help many more students. I graduated from UT with a degree in HR.
There are 2 different places that are getting signatures for the registery at the fair. I seen Sierrahs mom at one bot sure if they are also involved with the other one. There was an online sign up but they were all filled with volunteers.

Bumpity bump. Holiday weekend and county fair this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston