GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mama!
I am currently out of town, so I haven't been able to read what you've posted so far, but thank you for posting them!

I would love that link, I will dig into it once I'm home.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

http://pa.fultoncountyoh.com

This is the link. You will have to download some software or add an extension onto google chrome to open the actual court docs attached to the case. Once you try to open one it will prompt you to download or add extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... there is a timestamp on the top of the document from the court, so we know what date it was submitted. I too am surprised by how far ahead they plan everything, and now we know why they have two days off next week and have shortened days?

Ok I got lost somewhere... what are you refer to?

Thank you for all you do to help us here, MamaP! Thanks for the latest kink to document finding, too. :daisy:

On the pdfs, it shows a timestamp when they were submitted. Therefore we know the judge was done last month as far as his ruling, and then the prosecutor came back this month to reply. You have to go to the PDFs to see the first page to see the timestamp at the top right.

I now see what you were asking. It was in January that it was submitted her subpoena. In January they knew the exact date next week she will be wanting to have a subpoena to testify. That is what I was referring to. I was surprised that in January they knew the exact date they wanted her to testify next Wednesday.

I was just thinking about it some more. What do you think he put in that freezer that was in the ground? When I first herd about it I somehow just accepted it as something a creepy person would have but I didn't seriously think about it. Like what would he need a freezer in the ground for? If you put a person in there they would be dead right? You don't freeze a living person because they would die? Why would you need something that locks the freezer from the outside.

The only reason I can think of someone hiding a freezer in the ground is to store something really bad in it. He said something about stashing drugs. Do drugs need a freezer? Why is it carpeted? Freezers don't come carpeted do they?

I can only think of 2 things.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hello new friends. I’m taking a little break for my mental health.... I will be back in the morning. (If I can stay away)

I hope everyone has a SAFE!!!!!! and fun St. Patty’s day weekend. [emoji6]

Hi Icat.I hope you are holding up well. I feel like the freezer was not meant for freezing anything. More of a captivity type container. Trying to get into the mind of a sadistic psychopath is.............There is so much about him we don't know. Will never know. Main thing is the Monster will never ever hurt another.

Hello new friends. I’m taking a little break for my mental health.... I will be back in the morning. (If I can stay away)

I hope everyone has a SAFE!!!!!! and fun St. Patty’s day weekend. [emoji6]

Breaks are good along with self care. Happy St. Patty's to you as well. I'm part Irish married to a Dane. Go figure LOL Thanks again for your links. I am forever learning here. I get case Law down in a case/State then I'm on to another State. I will never get it all down. Thanks to the fine folk here who further my learning curve.

Icat I don't know if it was ever determined that the freezer was operational. I assumed just a large box he could put things in to conceal and lock up. His brother was living there and needed to keep him out.

I wanted to also comment on the red shorts. IMO it was him. Worley. He hid his face by turning his back. I know some wondered why in shorts on a motorcycle. I don't see this monster as a usual motorcycle enthusiast. Weather was incredibly warm and if he was out then he was hunting. He is a Predator :stormingmad:

I have an android phone. I just used desk top version to read pdf.

3 keys to the hand cuff he used on SJ. For some reason I thought stuff like that comes with only 2 keys. Can't believe he had one on his keychain!!(read that on one of the pdf)

How can I see the attached file???

Go to the linked page for Fulton County: http://pa.fultoncountyoh.com/

enter: Worley, James (last name, comma, first name)

Click on: begin search

you should the get a page with @ 12 different case records
click on the blue link at right “click for entries” for more detailed info

if it doesn't work, you may need to ask MamaP for help.... see her notes #380 and # 381 above

I wanted to also comment on the red shorts. IMO it was him. Worley. He hid his face by turning his back. I know some wondered why in shorts on a motorcycle. I don't see this monster as a usual motorcycle enthusiast. Weather was incredibly warm and if he was out then he was hunting. He is a Predator :stormingmad:

I m guessing he may have had the red shorts on due to the extremely hot weather that day when he fiest encountered SJ, but when he returned he may have changed into jeans and boots, knowing he was goung further into the corn rows.

Go to the linked page for Fulton County: http://pa.fultoncountyoh.com/

enter: Worley, James (last name, comma, first name)

Click on: begin search

you should the get a page with @ 12 different case records
click on the blue link at right “click for entries” for more detailed info

if it doesn't work, you may need to ask MamaP for help.... see her notes #380 and # 381 above

Ok I had to check in.... I’m willing to help anyone who needs assistance... it took me a sec to figure it out and at first I had to get out my ‘puter’ as my 4 yr old calls it. Fulton county just started publishing docs so that was new to me also even though I live in Fulton county. Tomorrow I can also post any docs if someone is interested......ok for real got to sign off for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member