GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping the lack of tweets means the reporters are getting so much information right now that they can't stop to tweet....:waiting:

One of the tweets said they were having trouble getting a signal today or something like that.

Toi Creel@ToiCreel3m
Court adjourns 3:25. Because the #JamesWorley murder trial is moving quicker than expected there will be no court on Monday. Resumes Tuesday 8:30 am

Caught up. Thanks all. Guess we will have to wait for a news reporters story.

He left her in field tied up and went back to get truck or had his brother show up with truck. The lady who saw someone with red shorts on in the cornfield bothers me. Was it JW wearing shorts on motorcycle? Were they his boxer shorts and he removed his pants. People don't ride a motorcycle in shorts. Or was it a friend or relative of his. The friend who lives on the same road?

Been wondering the same thing since the red shorts were mentioned...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given the way his sunglasses, helmet, screwdriver, and the fuse box were just all over the place I think it's very likely he left her there then came back. It seems like he was in a hurry to get somewhere. Otherwise, who leaves their motorcycle helmet with blood all over it on the side of the road? So I think he left went back to his house then got the truck and returned. All just speculation.
Today the cell phone analyst stated that their phones pinged in the same area around 7:45 pm on the 19th. I would like to know where her phone stopped pinging as I don't believe it was ever found.

They made a point during the day that we saw, to talk about one of the roads was closed. I have no idea where on the map that was. Also, they talked about seeing him on video of the school and driving by and that is when he retracted and he said he was back out that night. What time was that video seeing him on tape? Did we ever learn that.
These are the details that hurts having us develop a timeline.

:lookingitup: on Kadoobers spreadsheet to learn/ recall what was found on the opposite side of the road from where the bike was found. They showed and discussed the day we had feed, and there was an in court display of it all which I did screen cap of video. If I recall correctly there were three or four items across the street from where her bike was found.

I have some very interesting information for you guys. I ended up leaving work early to go to the second half. I probably shouldn't have because I despearatly need the $ but how could I not go when my whole family was there I am going to try my best to go to the remaining days that are left. Here is what I witnessed while there that I found to be very interesting.

The last two witnesses were cross examined by the defense of coarse. He literally made each of them re repeat every single thing They already said about the DNA. Maybe if I had been paying closer attention I would have been clued into something even more...

They stated there was unknown make DNA under SJ finger nails, then they said NOT including JW. Now if the DNA is mixed one is prominent and one is not. So maybe since her DNA was prominent his did not show but I swear they said NOT JW DNA. Now I believe there was also some other male DNA that they were unsure if it was his.

Here is the kicker. At the end of the cross examination for both of the last 2 witnesses the defense said "you did not rest the DNA for LK am I correct." and each witness said no.

They also (multiple times drew attention back to the feces and asked why it was not tested.) Hmmm. What is going on here. I mean that guy gave me the creeps but why would they not take his DNA to if there is any chance that he was involved. And what the heck did I just see.

It seriously seemed like they were trying to pull the LK guy into it. Tell me what you make of that?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I continue to get the area her bike was found confused with her burial site. They did not make it clear at times which they were talking about but I thought the burial site was where there were things found on the opposite side of the road.

Also did they ever say exactly where the shovel was. I am assuming DNA would be gone from it by the time they found it? Especially if the DNA was just from touch... Not blood.

Here are items and whose DNA were on them.
Sunglasses- JW
Towel (bike)- SJ
Underwear- SJ
Helmit- Major SJ. Less JW
Glove- Mix SJ. JW
Matress- SJ Blood another contributed indicated.
Paper towels from green chest- SJ DNA. Another contributed indicated
Other panties-unknown female indicated.

Blood on diaper and ball gag :( DNA disrupted by dirt.

JW sperm cells found on blanket in barn.

Did it say in the news 9 cold kills was in JW search history... And it sounded like a seach on the death of a *advertiser censored* star or something to. I am wondering if there is more they are with holding?

STRONGLY stood out to me when female investigator MR (day 2) stated she had never seen a grave "that deep" (and she's seen many).

We were informed through the news media from the beginning that LE did NOT find evidence of any other victim(s) on EVIL'S property!!??

I've seen zero EXCAVATION of said property since day one!

They stated there was unknown make DNA under SJ finger nails, then they said NOT including JW. Now if the DNA is mixed one is prominent and one is not. So maybe since her DNA was prominent his did not show but I swear they said NOT JW DNA. Now I believe there was also some other male DNA that they were unsure if it was his.

Here is the kicker. At the end of the cross examination for both of the last 2 witnesses the defense said "you did not rest the DNA for LK am I correct." and each witness said no.

They also (multiple times drew attention back to the feces and asked why it was not tested.) Hmmm. What is going on here. I mean that guy gave me the creeps but why would they not take his DNA to if there is any chance that he was involved. And what the heck did I just see.

It seriously seemed like they were trying to pull the LK guy into it. Tell me what you make of that?

sounds like the defense is trying to raise whatever reasonable doubt they can, wherever they possibly can, with whatever evidence is inconclusive. Someone else could have committed this horrible murder and set poor JW up. It also sounds like they have their fall guy. If they can't sell LK acting alone (unlikely), they will try to suggest he is the major instigator possibly. Or someone else altogether. The chain of custody and procedural defense questions earlier this week (taking the DNA profiles for exclusion) are making more sense -- this evidence was NOT contaminated, the kidnapper/murderer had to be someone else ...

It is playing on the CSI effect, but I have seen this is other trials -- DNA can be degraded or inconclusive in real life where on TV it would all be wrapped up in a perfect package. This can confuse some juries. But in truth Sierah could have had DNA on/under her fingers from any number of other sources. Worley may have actually been smart enough to think that far ahead about that one point and planted something.

DNA is reliable, can detect multiple contributors now, but DNA evidence still has its limitations. DNA degrades under some conditions. And there is totality of evidence that points to JW, not just one piece or another. The defense's opening statement is making more sense when they told the jury they had to prove that JW committed every component of this crime (kidnapping, murder) beyond a reasonable doubt.

Don't fret about this. There is a totality of evidence that links JW and only JW to all elements of this crime. His tire tracks, his helmet with Sierah's blood and his DNA, His property, his creepy sex dungeon, her DNA.

Vieeo recap, muddy boot, injuries on JW, receipts:

http://nbc24.com/news/local/testimo...st-arrest-injuries-bank-statements-03-16-2018

attachment.php

Attachments

• 8BF1E08D-8175-496A-BFE3-AA1880FF995D.jpg
    8BF1E08D-8175-496A-BFE3-AA1880FF995D.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 226
SOMEBODY ELSE has something to do with this, and some poor "unknown" females blood is in a pair of panties he kept in a crate.
To think someone else has been walking among us for almost years knowingly has been involved makes me sick. Then to think another female, hopefully, is walking around traumatized at what she went through.

Is this a reason why he didn't take the plea deal?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I don't know Ce personally but some of you here do. My heart hurts for you. This is just my opinion but the Defense may have scored some points today. I believe there is still enough to convict this monster. Killer used gloves it appears and I do remember LE on the stand stating a strong odor of bleach when opening the freezer bunker. DNA on paper towel could be a random male. Anyone who touched it. Right down to whoever packaged it. They want to confuse. I wish we had every detail reported. I think he and he alone did this. Part of his crime it appears from what he did and his Internet searches was finding a victim and how he would restrain etc. etc. I'm just not feeling it that he was the type to share his sick fantasy. All my opinion.

To think someone else has been walking among us for almost years knowingly has been involved makes me sick. Then to think another female, hopefully, is walking around traumatized at what she went through.

Is this a reason why he didn't take the plea deal?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
They did not say blood was in another pair of panties just DNA... Could be blood or just discharge.

I don't understand how they didn't find any of
that monster's DNA under her nails. The scratches on his arm totally looked like nail scratches. Yes, I know it could of been caused by many other scenarios, but I just really feel she defended herself. I'm so surprised that his DNA wasn't under her nails... !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know Ce personally but some of you here do. My heart hurts for you. This is just my opinion but the Defense may have scored some points today. I believe there is still enough to convict this monster. Killer used gloves it appears and I do remember LE on the stand stating a strong odor of bleach when opening the freezer bunker. DNA on paper towel could be a random male. Anyone who touched it. Right down to whoever packaged it. They want to confuse. I wish we had every detail reported. I think he and he alone did this. Part of his crime it appears from what he did and his Internet searches was finding a victim and how he would restrain etc. etc. I'm just not feeling it that he was the type to share his sick fantasy. All my opinion.
Which is why no DNA was found in the freezer. It was bleached out. Bleach kills DNA. What was on his passenger side floor of his truck that he bleached and ripped out?

Why does the defense keep talking about feces and mentioning Worsley friend.

Can they just lie like that to drag someone's name through the dirt like that if they didn't actually do anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member