GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MamaP, yes I agree with you. He called him to bring the truck and he probably took him home and then went back. I have to think he was out cruising during the summer looking for someone and then he was taken off guard being on his motorcycle. Or did he use the bike as a help I need to use your phone I broke down. Never met SJ but she seemed to have been a bright young lady and would not be connected with him and may had only stopped to help since she was so close to home if that is what happened. My thought is he came up behind her and knock her off bike. Same motive as previously. I do hope the phone records are revealed.

BCI labeled every ‘building’ on the property with a letter.... the trailer had a letter. I do remember that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kadoober noted all the search warrants on this spreadsheet. I have never seen one for the brothers trailer, nor have ever heard of such. Do you have a link to such as often my memory is incorrect, and appreciate corrections on the threads.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kWcNiyfQ1_ohD2zHsPOmahiYnA/edit#gid=236594755

Has anyone ever heard about the shoe charm found in the crawlspace at the house ? I would imagine if it had been Ce's we would have heard about it by now. I have always assumed it belongs to another victim. I am still astounded they have not publicly said another peep about additional victims. Even State Attorney Mike DeWine agreed with LE that he appears to be a serial offender . Perhaps they are waiting to get Sierahs trial over before announcing new charges ? There Is no way in hell that RG and Sierah are his only 2 victims.

Kadoober noted all the search warrants on this spreadsheet. I have never seen one for the brothers trailer, nor have ever heard of such. Do you have a link to such as often my memory is incorrect, and appreciate corrections on the threads.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kWcNiyfQ1_ohD2zHsPOmahiYnA/edit#gid=236594755
I don't have it handy because I'm on my cell but I remember last week the Ohio BC I agent listed all the areas on the property via letters. I transcribed them in a previous post on the last thread.
I don't know that anything is listed from the brother's place in what they retrieved on the spreadsheet but I do remember her saying the trailer was included. It should be in the video from that day. Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=3579s&v=oZWvHW1YiMM

I’m still rewatching it to find the time stamps but the first time the trailer is mention is at 28:10 of the video link above.

I don't have it handy because I'm on my cell but I remember last week the Ohio BC I agent listed all the areas on the property via letters. I transcribed them in a previous post on the last thread.
I don't know that anything is listed from the brother's place in what they retrieved on the spreadsheet but I do remember her saying the trailer was included. It should be in the video from that day. Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
She mentioned the brothers house was not searched. I would have to go back to the video and listen again.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever heard about the shoe charm found in the crawlspace at the house ? I would imagine if it had been Ce's we would have heard about it by now. I have always assumed it belongs to another victim. I am still astounded they have not publicly said another peep about additional victims. Even State Attorney Mike DeWine agreed with LE that he appears to be a serial offender . Perhaps they are waiting to get Sierahs trial over before announcing new charges ? There Is no way in hell that RG and Sierah are his only 2 victims.

Maybe no other charges have been brought yet in order to avoid more sensational news coverage that would make seating the jury for this trial even more difficult. Once he’s incarcerated there’s no hurry to bring more charges against him in other cases. They can wait until this trial ends.

Mentioned again on the above video at 47:42

The labeling of the buildings by the BCI agent occurs around the 2:00:00 of the video I posted above.

Yea in the beginning I though that would all be included in these trials. I have a feeling there will be more trials to come. They are very careful about every single word they say.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Whoa, they're sequestering the jury!
Per pa.fultoncountyoh.com

ETA - Holy mackeral there is a lot of documentation there!

We may never know as to why he had carpet in the freezer. There are so many reasons as stated. The cold also kills bacteria from foul smell.
I am not sure if I can ask this or anyone knows, but was jury selection just people from Fulton Co. or was it surrounding counties too (Lucas, Williams & Henry)?

Just Fulton county.

Whoa, they're sequestering the jury!
Per pa.fultoncountyoh.com

ETA - Holy mackeral there is a lot of documentation there!
It's not like the news stations are reporting anything. My hearts go out to them not spending time with their families during Easter.

Can you post the doc here? I’m not by the computer.

It's not like the news stations are reporting anything. My hearts go out to them not spending time with their families during Easter.

The sequestration is just for the deliberations as I see it. And that was supposed to be after Easter, am I correct?

The labeling of the buildings by the BCI agent occurs around the 2:00:00 of the video I posted above.

Yes, I do recall that, but I still don't see anything on the list as far as what was taken under a search warrants on the spread sheet. Am I missing something.

Yes, I do recall that, but I still don't see anything on the list as far as what was taken under a search warrants on the spread sheet. Am I missing something.

Nothing was taken from the trailer. They searched it but did not collect any items.

The sequestration is just for the deliberations as I see it. And that was supposed to be after Easter, am I correct?
They said it's supposed to start the week after Easter yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads