GUILTY OH - Steubenville Rape Case, 11 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone honestly think that these additional charges and pleas would have come about without the unusual amount of national media attention that this case has received? These charges came about via the grand jury, after the sexual assault convictions. How is it that local law enforcement didn't have enough information to make charges against Belardine, especially, shortly after the original crime occurred?

This is a VERY good question!

In the information released by Anonymous... It sounds like some members of Steubenville's LE should be looked at very closely by the FBI, Grand Jury, etc., as well...

And.... I am surprised... And/or disappointed... That they haven't...(as far as we know)...

JMO

Wonder could a registered sex offender teach in that school? Principle that school? Work in the lunch room? Be the school resource officer?
Does offender matter at all? or is it just given a pass for football players?

I wouldn't attend the games, but I would picket them, with all my friends.

And the Anonymous hacker that blew this thing wide opened is facing ten years in prison. What in the world is wrong with this country?

Many things are. And one that TRULY bothers me is that people will continue to attend his football games. Hypocrites.

Maybe when he gets to college, he can win the heisman?:blushing:

How is he allowed to be in the high school at all? smh

And the Anonymous hacker that blew this thing wide opened is facing ten years in prison. What in the world is wrong with this country?

I believe most horrendous wrongs start at the top.

He cannot put a foot wrong for 20 years. He is going to be one of the usual suspects rounded up or visited whenever there is a sex crime. It is absolutely not a surprise to me that Steubenville let him back on the team when it was the schools choice. I hope he used his time wisely while in custody.

He cannot put a foot wrong for 20 years. He is going to be one of the usual suspects rounded up or visited whenever there is a sex crime. It is absolutely not a surprise to me that Steubenville let him back on the team when it was the schools choice. I hope he used his time wisely while in custody.

Wouldn't his parole require he stay a certain number of feet from a school?

Judge reviews motion to get Richmond off sex offender registry

Ma'Lik Richmond returned to Jefferson County juvenile court Thursday morning after filing a motion of declassification.

Richmond was found delinquent of one count of rape in the 2012 Steubenville rape case, and filed a motion to be taken off of the sex offenders registry.

"Since his release, Ma'Lik has done well reintegrating into the community. This court has done what it's supposed to do. Given his rehabilitation, we're asking for the termination of his Tier 1 juvenile sex offender classification," said Ma'Lik's attorney, Brooke Burns, Thursday in court.

http://www.wtrf.com/news/crimes-and...richmond-off-sex-offender-registry/1129905382

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back