GUILTY OH - Steubenville Rape Case, 11 Aug 2012 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WOW! All of these emotions...

Where was all of this for the victim?

Is the attorny crying too? Why does he have a tissue in his hand wiping his eyes?

The lack of any remorse is what was especially sickening to me. When I watched that video I hoped they would get the book thrown at them.

Is JD in the courtroom? I wish we could see HER reaction instead!

Aha. It is the fault of the defendants parents that they made sport of and raped a drunk girl.

Got it.

Judge should throw out anyone that can't control their histrionics.

Yeah, it's so hard when a case doesn't go your way. Sniff, sniff. Bad, bad behavior and horrendous decisions. These are the consequences. Guess these boys will have to deal with them. It's called justice.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH-he is a poor black kid. Talk about promoting a racial stereotye. What an a$$.

More people need to be responsible for their own actions. It's always somebody else's fault. For any action there is a consequence, and this is theirs.

OH BOO HOO!!

Gonna have to live with and explain his actions for the rest of his life.

DAMN! I didn't know that was something I should be not held responsible for regardless of what the court says!

Attorney for Richmond. Wtf? "He happened to be a good athlete. He happened to live in steubenville. And in this situation he happened to be involved." Close to what he said but "he happened to be involved". ?!!!!!!!

WTF??

He is sorry the PICTURES WERE TAKEN??

Why not be sorry for raping her!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member