GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh Summer... where are you sweetie?

Okay, the tire thing is driving me nuts. IF it was someone they knew, like WJr, that purchased the tires right after WSr had sold them, why in the world wouldn't they just have bought new tires and put them on the car and disposed of the old ones? Why would they go through the trouble of selling them first? Just doesn't really make sense to me. Were they total cheapskates? I guess the main thing is that it appears they got rid of the tires. This tells me that they don't want tire tread to be traced. Which in turn, gives me a bad bad feeling that Summer is somewhere remote, where tires treads would stick out.

Now someone calling himsself "Pastor Martin" is posting comments. See the comment below this article:

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...small-town-prays-for-missing-mom.html?sid=101

He says he is "not the same Pastor Martin that was interviewed on TV."

So! We now have Pastor Martin saying the same exact thing that Pastor Dion said & funny both can't spell for beans..Puleeeze!! What BS!! :banghead:

eta..He also leaves the SAME link to the blog page done by whoever Pastor Dion is.

Oh Summer... where are you sweetie?

Okay, the tire thing is driving me nuts. IF it was someone they knew, like WJr, that purchased the tires right after WSr had sold them, why in the world wouldn't they just have bought new tires and put them on the car and disposed of the old ones? Why would they go through the trouble of selling them first? Just doesn't really make sense to me. Were they total cheapskates? I guess the main thing is that it appears they got rid of the tires. This tells me that they don't want tire tread to be traced. Which in turn, gives me a bad bad feeling that Summer is somewhere remote, where tires treads would stick out.

Could be they didn't 'think' at the time they were leaving the tires to be found with evidence on them so they went back to get them..They've made so MANY mistakes this makes sense to me.

Now someone calling himsself "Pastor Martin" is posting comments. See the comment below this article:

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...small-town-prays-for-missing-mom.html?sid=101

He says he is "not the same Pastor Martin that was interviewed on TV."

WTHello is going on here? In another comment by "Pastor Martin" he alludes to the fact that most people call him Pastor John.

Some other posters are calling him by another name.... I now think I know who this person is but I don't think I can say lol. Initials are JCM.

If the Inmans were so possessive of Summer, why not take her to some Kacynski-like cabin and start a new life with her as captive? Why kill her and not the boyfriend? Why ruin their own lives? Because frankly, as sad as it is, if they did kill her Summer is the only one who has gotten free. The anger and control and hate will fade in prison and the Inmans will have nothing. Not even each other.

It just doesn't add up to me. They've left the children parentless. I know that people have been doing crazy things to each other since the dawn of time and it takes a lot to flummox me when it comes to motives, etc, but this feels different. Three people conspiring and basically agreeing to put everything they hold in jeopardy to off the person they wanted so desperately to stay.

Knowing now what we know from the people in the interviews, I really think that FB picture could have been the dagger. If you're a jealous, controlling nutter, than nothing would make a bigger statement than your wife and three children in a family photo with another man.

Sorry to quote you twice, but this is another point regarding your statement.

The remains of missing schoolgirl, 8 year old Victoria Stafford, were found on the property of an Amish Family, near Mt.Forest, Ontario, Canada in July of 2009.

There was a large Amish population in that region and while there 100,000 people on the family's Facebook Group, there were many of the Amish folk who had not even heard of Victoria being missing.

You are onto what is possibly a very, very solid lead here, for Summer's case, IMO.

If William A. Inman Sr. knows the Amish people, he knows that they don't have access to the news etc. He knows they keep to themselves, generally speaking, and he might choose to take advantage of such, during his commission of unspeakable acts.

you just gave me an idea and I know who I can ask to do this Make up flyers to distribute in all the surrounding Amish districts My mom could take some to Bremen we bought baked goods from an Amish lady there she could maybe ask her to spread the word

This case has gone from bad to worse. After reading the "biblical families" FB page that WIJr is friends with, plus the stuff about deprogramming and reeducation, and the men controlling the women, I can't stop thinking about that Margaret Atwood book "the Handmaid's Tale" !! What a creepy bunch of people. Seems like there are always religious men who are threatened by women taking control of their own lives/sexuality/living situations. :furious:

I get so angry thinking of poor summer working a night time cleaning job (obviously not the most pleasant work situation) trying to get on with her life, and these three decide it's up to them to put an end to it for her. Who the he$$ are they to make this judgement?

:rant:

Anyway...the tires... Are there any areas around that might have a distinctive type of dirt or terrain they'd be worried about the tires having traces of? Maybe swampy areas, sandy areas? Something that isn't the usual type of dirt you'd find on a tire?

you just gave me an idea and I know who I can ask to do this Make up flyers to distribute in all the surrounding Amish districts My mom could take some to Bremen we bought baked goods from an Amish lady there she could maybe ask her to spread the word

WONDERFUL idea!!! :gthanks:

Ohhhh I am ranting right along with you friend!

Anyway...the tires... Are there any areas around that might have a distinctive type of dirt or terrain they'd be worried about the tires having traces of? Maybe swampy areas, sandy areas? Something that isn't the usual type of dirt you'd find on a tire?

RSBM... this might be key here, locals- what is the terrain like there? Are there a lot of areas that are "backwoods" type of places with dirt or sandy roads?

Ohhhh I am ranting right along with you friend!

RSBM... this might be key here, locals- what is the terrain like there? Are there a lot of areas that are "backwoods" type of places with dirt or sandy roads?

Yes many many backroads places where people go "mudding" hills gravel roads leading to more backroads I have gotten lost and ended up taking hours to find a main road It is like a maze even for locals sometimes There is Old Man's Cave Lake Logan, Hocking River, Hideaway Hills, Muskingham River So many remote little places Like New Straitsville, Shawnee that are surrounded by wooded areas There is also a quarry off 33 between Logan and Lancaster

Yes many many backroads places where people go "mudding" hills gravel roads leading to more backroads I have gotten lost and ended up taking hours to find a main road It is like a maze even for locals sometimes There is Old Man's Cave Lake Logan, Hocking River, Hideaway Hills, Muskingham River So many remote little places Like New Straitsville, Shawnee that are surrounded by wooded areas There is also a quarry off 33 between Logan and Lancaster

Do any of them have distinctive soil, that would be unlike the rest of the area? Clay, or a certain type of mud, or sand, maybe?

And wow, I just read that "pastors" blog post again, this time with his new updates... I hope LE has looked hard at this guy. I can't even get a handle on what he's trying to do: first he trashes Summer, claims she is an immoral adulterer (and fwiw, I hope she was! I hope she was able to find some small degree of fun and happiness away from her nutter of a husband! :furious:), then he rants about the pentacostal group that the Inmans are associated with, and calls the Inman mother abused, and the elder Inman man controlling. Yet earlier he calls the Inmans kind and honest?! WTH? I cant tell what this guys motivation is at all. He is all over the place. Freaking bizarre. :confused:

Well, that's just it. I don't think he was trying to help people at all. I think he was trying to help himself. As someone else posted upthread, I think this was part of a plan to create a compound or group of "Christian polygamists" and/or to help manufacture and/or distribute drugs.

Interesting. I'll buy the polygamist thing before the drug thing.
At it's core though, this case imo will boil down to domestic strife that escalated to kidnapping and murder.

So! We now have Pastor Martin saying the same exact thing that Pastor Dion said & funny both can't spell for beans..Puleeeze!! What BS!! :banghead:

eta..He also leaves the SAME link to the blog page done by whoever Pastor Dion is.

This person is a damn fruitcake and I don't think has any inside information other than what other neighbors know or have heard.
Everyone wants their 15 minutes.

I think his responses to commenters on the blog are the most telling sign of his game-playing. He comes out of the caricature and turns into what sounds like a youngish guy with too much time on his hands.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back