GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE finds those tires and they can get soil and debris samples. I sure hope the person who purchased the tires will come forward!

My bet - a friend or possibly even the soon to be ex-husband went back to get the tires. They probably thought better of what they had just done, and decided to get rid of the tires completely. Just an opinion, but how many people are going to walk in and pay cash for these used tires just hours after they were dropped off?

So, this begs the question- was there just mud on the tires, or could there actually be blood? Did they happen to run her over? I am sorry to be blunt, but ... I know that LE is checking the car over, and I hate that I am thinking along these lines. I would LOVE for her to be alive.

IF the pastor is right, and they really DO want to re-program her, MAYBE just MAYBE the pastor is holding her and doing the programming himself. Maybe he is setting up his defense in case he is caught holding her somewhere before he can "release" her as a changed woman.

I think that the "pastor" really contradicts himself in his blog. "Willies mother is a follower, a co-dependant women who obediently does whatever her husband demands of her." Sounds to me like he is basically telling us that WI's father is just as controlling as he was with Summer. :(

In the state of Ohio, Ohio residents are required to have their license plates on the front and the rear of your vechile.

The only exceptions are:

1. You buy a new or used car and the auto dealer gives you a cardboard temporary tag to display on the rear of your vechile.

2. You are an auto salesman and you can display auto dealer tags on any vechile you're driving.

I guess the question here is, did the Inmans vechile have a out of state license plate that only have require a rear license plate?

Since they generally didn't use this car and it was rarely noticed by others outside of the family, possibly they thought that they could use this car and it would NOT lead LE to them. Possibly they were thoughtless enough to believe that they could actually get away with this crime!

They may have actually taken the license plates off of the car (possibly front and back) to commit this crime. Or, if this car is rarely used, maybe it isn't currently licensed. Maybe they thought this would give them an edge since it would not lead back to them.

Lucky enough, they were dumb enough to be CAUGHT in the act and more than one WITNESS saw this car and the abduction.

Prayers tonight for Summer, her family, and most especially her precious children.

Wow. That was one of the craziest letters I have ever read. Almost as crazy as Pastor Dion's blog.

Too bad Mr. Inman doesn't seem to have heard of spell check. What a bunch of BS that letter is. Just trying to bilk people out of $10.

And now I have "Jesus, take the wheel" running through my head after reading his letter.

UGH

Poor Summer. <Mod Snip>
MOO

Well if he took in Summer's new boyfriend because he was homeless as reported by the news media link above, then it doesn't seem as if the letter and the Mercy Ranch were BS at all. He was really trying to help people, but obviously there were control issues going on with this man too. At least that's my opinion.

Amazing now we have the IN-LAWS abducting <sic>!!

It's crazy alright but I bet when this all comes out you will see it was the senior Inman who orchestrated this entire thing and his son and wife are subservient to him and, they went along out of some fear and control he has over them.

It begs the question: I know you don't have to be an intellectual giant to know to swap the tires (the lack of that is apparent in the obviousness of the swapping) but if they indeed did kill Summer, then why would they discard her or her belongings near the road? To me that'd be like using a potato as a silencer and then announcing on a megaphone that you've just killed someone.

Let's say they watched an ep of CSI and knew that specific kinds of pollen, etc, can cling to car tires and identify a region in which LE could search. They wouldn't just toss her out three feet from the road, would they? Whether it was for trace evidence or tread, it would seem to indicate they went somewhere off the main thoroughfare. Yet the emphasis on roadsides has been publicized more than once. I get the impression at least one of them is talking, and it likely isn't the driver. She/he might be more aware of the location, whereas someone tasked with restraining or discarding Summer might just remember an "overpass" or "a ditch."

I'm probably overthinking. This case just has my mind spinning at the sheer inexplicable nature of the crime.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if WAI's little outreach program wasn't just a ploy to get those plural marriages brewing and a compound going. Take in the vulnerable and get them to brew and deal your drugs or God only knows whatever else. I bet by the end of this case we'll know far, far too much about the Inmans and the life from which poor Summer tried to escape.
I am from this area my husband was born and raised in Logan there is one other thing he brought up There is a sizable Amish Population all around that area if she were in an area surrounded by Amish farms or maybe an Amish family saw something they may not know to report it they may not even know she is missing if they had seen her

Logan authorities were taking pictures of the Muskingum River Friday near Shelly & Sands Co. on Ohio 60 and had searched areas in Morgan and Perry counties, Muskingum County Sheriff Matt Lutz said.

Lutz said his office did not assist the Logan officials but are aware of the missing woman and the search that stretched from Muskingum County to Morgan County on Ohio 60. Dogs also were used during the search.

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/article/20110329/NEWS01/103290310/1002/Search-missing-Logan-woman-reaches-into-Muskingum-County

Michael Martin, pastor of First Church Praise and Worship Center in Logan, organized the candlelight vigil. He has known Summer since she was a little girl in Sunday school, and he married Summer and William A. Inman II in June 2004. She attended Sunday services regularly, he said.

~~snip~~

Strausbaugh knows the younger Inman from Logan High School, and she said he was funny and outgoing.

Others recalled him differently.

James Hamilton, 27, and Ashley Gilbert, 25, who also knew him at Logan High, said he was "odd" and "weird."

"He was very different," Gilbert said. "There was something strange about him."

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/03/29/small-town-prays-for-missing-mom.html?sid=101

Small town prays for missing mom
Man may have tires off suspects' car
About 400 strong, the townspeople of this southeastern Ohio community bowed their heads in prayer, then raised their voices to sing Amazing Graceand ask for the safe return of Summer Inman.
They gathered last night at Worthington Park, a block from where the 25-year-old mother of three was last seen last Tuesday outside the Century National Bank, where she was working a night shift as a janitor. It's believed she was abducted.
More...

Search for missing Logan woman reaches into Muskinggum County
Although searches in Muskingum, Perry, Hocking and Morgan counties revealed nothing, the Logan Police Department will continue to search for Summer Inman.
Inman has been missing since she was kidnapped on March 22 near Century National Bank in Logan.
More...

Missing mom update
The multi-county search area is expanding for a missing Hocking County mother, who local police say was kidnapped last Tuesday night.
More... Video included...

Family, community hope for missing woman's return
Those who know and love Summer Inman, a mother of three who has been missing for nearly a week, came together on Monday night for a vigil to pray for her safe return.
Just about everyone who lives in Logan --whether they know Inman or not -- has been touched by the 25-year-old's disappearance. Those who organized the vigil said the event was an opportunity for the community to show Inman's family that they care, 10TV's Tanisha Mallett reported.
More...

Is this a family of "grifters" or are they "rich"? I've seen both reported by 'neighbors'..One said they recently came into a lot of $$$..Either way, I still don't believe that 'mansion' was ever theirs but do agree the kids had the most expensive toys..It could be they had lots of $$$ from scamming innocent ppl..That makes more sense the more we learn about them.

If she was 'run over' there'd be more evidence on the car then just the tires but I can actually see this scenario happening..She escapes from the car & starts running=they (intentionally) run her down. :(

They are def not the brightest perps..Or are they simply so arrogant they seriously thought they could get away with it? My gut says it's both.

Wow, buying new tires when your old ones were perfectly fine, is about as obvious as buying a new mattress after your wife goes missing.

Poor Summer and her family.

Yup! Or throwing out your old 'sofa' like in the Hailey Dunn case.

I think WIjr went back for the tires & LE knows it even tho they're claiming to be looking for the mysterious man.

I am from this area my husband was born and raised in Logan there is one other thing he brought up There is a sizable Amish Population all around that area if she were in an area surrounded by Amish farms or maybe an Amish family saw something they may not know to report it they may not even know she is missing if they had seen her

Thank-you for posting, RBRNMW2.

This is especially important to me, because William A. Inman specifically mentions pregnant Amish women who were with them when their RV crashed, in the letter from his website that I posted up thread.

I am going to try to delicately put this out there for motive. Some might think that Willie's parents were mad at Summer for leaving their son, but, I am wondering if William Sr. might have had an interest in Summer himself?

It wouldn't be the first time a subservient wife may have went along with something like that.

Working on Sandra Inman to talk is LE's best bet, I am thinking.

Well if he took in Summer's new boyfriend because he was homeless as reported by the news media link above, then it doesn't seem as if the letter and the Mercy Ranch were BS at all. He was really trying to help people, but obviously there were control issues going on with this man too. At least that's my opinion.

Well, that's just it. I don't think he was trying to help people at all. I think he was trying to help himself. As someone else posted upthread, I think this was part of a plan to create a compound or group of "Christian polygamists" and/or to help manufacture and/or distribute drugs.

NG isn't just acting like the arrests just happened this minute, she said the news was breaking in her ear...give me a break :(

Talking about the tires would be at least helpful-I hope she will do that, if she can get past the "bleached-blond hair" comment...that seems to have stayed with her...

NG was 'supposed' to do this story late last week but it didn't happen..I think there are times they claim to be "live" when they're really not..I've seen this same scenario enough to times to believe this could be true.

If so, I don't think she would've known about the tires at the time?

She may be putting so much focus on the "bleached-blond MIL" cos she was seen driving the car..The problem for me is, besides harping so much on it, is how she's totally dismissing the FIL & even the X. :crazy:

Sorry to quote you twice, but this is another point regarding your statement.

The remains of missing schoolgirl, 8 year old Victoria Stafford, were found on the property of an Amish Family, near Mt.Forest, Ontario, Canada in July of 2009.

There was a large Amish population in that region and while there 100,000 people on the family's Facebook Group, there were many of the Amish folk who had not even heard of Victoria being missing.

You are onto what is possibly a very, very solid lead here, for Summer's case, IMO.

If William A. Inman Sr. knows the Amish people, he knows that they don't have access to the news etc. He knows they keep to themselves, generally speaking, and he might choose to take advantage of such, during his commission of unspeakable acts.

Yup! Or throwing out your old 'sofa' like in the Hailey Dunn case.

I think WIjr went back for the tires & LE knows it even tho they're claiming to be looking for the mysterious man.

BBM: You could be right, Amysmom, but I really do doubt if LE would waste precious media resources to try and find this mysterious 30ish tire customer, if they "know" it's William Jr..

Nevertheless, it is possible:

A man believed to be the elder Inman told a worker that he wanted a different set of 16-inch wheels and tires for his car and traded in his existing four, Miller said. He put them on the car and drove off.

About four hours later, a man, described as white and possibly in his 30s, visited the salvage business, paid cash for the same wheels and tires that came from the Inmans' Crown Victoria, then drove off, Miller said.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...small-town-prays-for-missing-mom.html?sid=101

Michael Martin, pastor of First Church Praise and Worship Center in Logan, organized the candlelight vigil. He has known Summer since she was a little girl in Sunday school, and he married Summer and William A. Inman II in June 2004. She attended Sunday services regularly, he said.

sbm

I don't believe Pastor Dion is associated with this church OR Pastor Martin..I wish he would dispute his connection & claims but keeping silent may be exactly what he's supposed to do in a situation like this..If so, it has to be as frustrating for him as it is for all of us.

If WI2 went back and purchased them, I wonder where they are? I think they had the best possible scenario going...to have someone else dispose of the tires for them. Four tires and rims would have been heavy and cumbersome and it would have drawn notice for the same guy who sold the tires to come back and buy them back. I'm sure they could explain it away, but it certainly would have jogged the scrap yard guy's memory. Did the Inmans have a pickup truck?

I suppose they could have roled them into the water somewhere, but this tire thing sure seems like a lot of effort just to disguise tread. Crown Vics are very popular fleet vehicles. I can only agree with cocomod and the possibility of blood/DNA being on those tires. But then---what about the undercarriage? Jiminy. None of this makes a lot of sense. If they ran over Summer, there'd be hair and skin and maybe blood under the car and some parts. I guess I'll stick with my original theory which is that they must have driven through mud or sand or something that left distinct impressions, enough that someone was all "Wow, ya think..." and too long to erase.

Ditching tires and not the car makes me think nothing bad happened to Summer (outside the obvious) in the car. No major struggle or injury. She was likely killed outside somewhere. B as long as there's no real evidence of foul play resulting in death, there is that eentsy-weentsy part of me that wants to say "They only worried about the tires and not the car because they just wanted to cover their tracks. Summer's not dead, just undergoing brainwashing by some fruitloop they met on FB."

BBM: You could be right, Amysmom, but I really do doubt if LE would waste precious media resources to try and find this mysterious 30ish tire customer, if they "know" it's William Jr..

Nevertheless, it is possible:

This quote: A man believed to be the elder Inman told a worker that he wanted a different set of 16-inch wheels and tires for his car and traded in his existing four, Miller said. He put them on the car and drove off. is similar in the sense they must "know" whether it's him or not..A photo of the "elder Inman" should be enough to ID him. :waitasec:

The same should go for the X so I'm not sure why LE would be playing games re: mysterious customer (or his father) unless they didn't want to tip their hand at the time the statement(s) were made?

NBC4's Rick Reitzel spoke Monday to Summer Inman's cousin Kimberly Tripp, who said she saw firsthand how dominating Summer's husband and father-in-law were.

"The men are the kind where the wife has to abide by their rules and divorce is not an option, whatsoever," said Tripp.

Tripp she lived with Summer Inman and her in-laws in Florida.

"He controlled everything she did, like what time she was allowed to eat, what time she had to go to sleep," said Tripp.

Tripp and her husband had to move away because she said they could not deal with the way the younger Inman treated Summer.

Tripp moved back to Hocking County, lost touch with Summer, but reconnected with her a week before she disappeared.

"I ran into her at Wal-mart and talked a good 45 minutes about the situation she was going through with that family," said Tripp.

Summer told Tripp about threats her estranged husband made.

"She had told me she was scared of what they would do next so, I was not surprised one bit. Even before they were suspects, I knew they were involved," said Tripp. "Once I heard about the bleach blonde female driver, I knew it was Sandy, Summer's mother-in-law."

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/mar/28/9/tire-customer-may-have-evidence-search-logan-woman-ar-436236/

I just hope the original tires have not been destroyed or whatever those places do with them. And that there are clues on them, of course, no guarantee of that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back