GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw that Biblical Families thing, too. Is that the same philosophy as Sister Wives? Can't fathom the lifestyle or mindset myself, but I can't see it being related unless that was the impetus for the divorce. Ma and Pa Inman maybe encouraging WI2 to take another bride?

It does speak to a level of Bible-twisting or fanaticism that might lend itself to the deprogramming theory. I know it's nutbars and unlikely, but wow, do I pray Summer is still out there alive and just being harped at by an armchair exorcist or something. I do think that LE is working with some information, though, and that's why they're calling attention to the sides of residential roadways. :/

The mother of Sandra Inman is devastated by the arrest of her daughter, son-in-law and grandson.

"How would any parent feel when they believe in their family...I don't believe it. I can't believe it," Martha Wagner told WSYX.

Inman and her husband are in the midst of a divorce, investigators said. Wagner said William Inman broke the news of the divorce to the couple's three young children.

"He said, let daddy tell you something, just because daddy and mommy ain't together no more, I'll always be your daddy and she'll always be your mommy," Wagner said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/husband-laws-summer-inman-arrested-kidnapping-missing-ohio/story?id=13239068

I tried to post a picture of the Map of the 4 counties being searched, but couldn't get it to work. It is a huge geographical area, by the looks of it.

Has anyone done a Map of key locations yet?

For LE to charge all 3 with 1st Degree Kidnapping, they must have pretty damning evidence of that.

Likely evidence includes video footage and eyewitness testimony.

Their cell phone pings and probably computer evidence will add to the list.

I suspect that the perimeter formed by the 4 Counties being searched, have been determined as a direct result of cell pings.

I had read of the possibility that Jr. and Sr. Inman claimed to have broken down on a highway the night Summer went missing, but their cell pings indicted otherwise.

Has anyone been able to corroborate that?

According to a local on the Hocking County Sheriff Facebook Group who heard it on the news, the Inman's sold the tires off the Crown Vic. last week to a wreckage yard in Cleveland, OH.

That doesn't sound good.

But, on the other hand, if there is "special" soil or other natural artifacts that would have gotten on the tires, they will likely be present on the undercarriage of the Crown Vic. itself also.

Perhaps the disposal of the tires was simply for the tire tread.

It does not bode well for poor Summer. :(

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hocking-County-Sheriffs-Office/154334221254778

According to a local on the Hocking County Sheriff Facebook Group who heard it on the news, the Inman's sold the tires off the Crown Vic. last week to a wreckage yard in Cleveland, OH.

That doesn't sound good.

But, on the other hand, if there is "special" soil or other natural artifacts that would have gotten on the tires, they will likely be present on the undercarriage of the Crown Vic. itself also.

Perhaps the disposal of the tires was simply for the tire tread.

It does not bode well for poor Summer. :(

WOW. This is not good at all :( I just cannot believe these three thought they could get away with this! Seriously. They were seen- bleach blond driver- they own a Crown Vic- sell the tires.... I mean come on.

I am just heartbroken for Summer's young children...

Hocking County Sheriff just released this Presser. Full details on their FB Group:

Kidnapping suspects altered suspect vehicle

Police hope to identify person who may have evidence

Published: Monday, March 28, 2011 5:16 PM EDT

LOGAN — Investigators say kidnapping suspects in the disappearance of Summer Cook Inman changed the ...tires and wheels on the suspect vehicle. Police seek the public's help in identifying the person who purchased the Inmans' used tires and wheels.

Snip:

"The Logan Police Department has received information that on Wednesday morning, March 23, around 10 – 11 a.m., roughly 12 hours after Summer’s disappearance the night before from Logan, individuals believed to be the Inman’s, in their white Ford Crown Victoria, stopped at Pearl Road Auto Wrecking and Salvage, 5000 Pearl Road, in Cleveland, Ohio. Investigators have learned that a man believed to be William A. Inman, told an employee at the business that he didn’t like the wheels and tires currently on his vehicle and was looking to purchase four different wheels and tires for the same vehicle. The employee sold Inman a used set of four 16” wheels and tires and gave Inman a credit for the wheels and tires he turned in. Inman was observed putting this new set of wheels and tires on the family’s white Crown Victoria in the Pearl lot.

A man came in shortly after, and purchased the Inman's tires. LE is looking for this man:

Nancy Grace IS covering Summer's Case tonight at 8pm, as per HCSO FB page.

Thank goodness. There is very little coverage of this case. Hopefully Nancy's coverage will alert the Crown Vic owner who purchased the used tires.

So, were the tires muddy, they figured they left imprints somewhere, or did they pick up nails/unknown items in the tires?

They were probably worried about soil and tracks.

This new information gives LE a more distinct timeline, I think, and also indicates that Summer may be found off a dirt/gravel road. I don't think there would be as much concern for the tire tracks if they were only on pavement.

Of course, the coincidence of someone coming in with a Crown Vic and purchasing said tires immediately after the place bringing them in, is a wee bit suspicious to me. Sounds kind of funny. Is there more to the story there? I don't think the Inman's would have went to all the trouble to actually SELL the tires, just so that someone they knew could come in and buy them. Leaning more towards shennanigans happening with an employee and the tires, kwim?

What was the weather like in the area the night Summer went missing???

Did anyone see that the "pastor" actually made a blog site as well? It is the same "crap" that he was spewing on the news article comments. I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE that the FBI or LE is looking into this guy. I think he has too much inside information to be making this up. I believe that he may be the pastor of the Inman family, or possibly just a family friend. He is smearing Summer's name and reputation. Is he insinuating that Adam Peters was a homeless person? Is he also trying to smear Adam's reputation?

http://summerinmankidnapping.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/summer-inman-kidnapping/

Did anyone see that the "pastor" actually made a blog site as well? It is the same "crap" that he was spewing on the news article comments. I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE that the FBI or LE is looking into this guy. I think he has too much inside information to be making this up. I believe that he may be the pastor of the Inman family, or possibly just a family friend. He is smearing Summer's name and reputation. Is he insinuating that Adam Peters was a homeless person? Is he also trying to smear Adam's reputation?

Oh my word. I can't even believe this person!

ETA: Very shady about the tires being purchased immediately after. I really wonder if that is common to sell tires so quickly like that.

I am sorry but I had to post a comment. That man is unfreakingbelievable.

OMG! This guy is tooo much:maddening:

So he's either trying to get his 5 minutes of fame or he is tied in with the Inman family in some manner.Wow, he needs a reality check either way.

OMG! This guy is tooo much:maddening:

So he's either trying to get his 5 minutes of fame or he is tied in with the Inman family in some manner.Wow, he needs a reality check either way.

BTW, his blog is called the True Story. Opens him up to liable IMO. Hope The BF, Adam sues his pants off.

Nancy is acting like the arrest of the Inmans is brand spankin' new breaking news, ugh. Get with it Nancy, we're waaaaayyy ahead of ya.

NG isn't just acting like the arrests just happened this minute, she said the news was breaking in her ear...give me a break :(

Talking about the tires would be at least helpful-I hope she will do that, if she can get past the "bleached-blond hair" comment...that seems to have stayed with her...

Who is screening these calls on NG...three in a row wanting to know who is watching the children...?

Who is screening these calls on NG...three in a row wanting to know who is watching the children...?

Probably Sheeba. :lol:

Ugh @ the "bombshell" being the arrest. I swear WS should have their own show since we are always up to date. :innocent:

Okay, I missed Nancy.

Please do tell me that her coverage did NOT focus on the arrests from last week.

Tell me the tires were mentioned, and the person that bought them is being sought.

Here is what WBNS-TV in Columbus is reporting tonight about the car seen at the auto salvage yard in Cleveland.

The white Ford Crown Victoria was believed to have been driven by William A. Inman, who put the new set of tires on the car before leaving the wrecking yard.

Later that day the tires from the Inman's Crown Victoria were purchased by another man in his 30s, who paid in cash. The FBI said the tires may be important evidence and asked for the public's help to identify the man who purchased them.

WBNS-TV also had an interesting report about the Inmans who lived at their home in Vinton County.

Neighbors said the family appeared subservient to, and fearful of, William A. Inman and that Summer Inman and her mother-in-law were rarely seen outside of the home.

Her father-in-law, William A. Inman, had dreams of turning his home into what he called "Mercy Ranch," a second chance for the homeless and wayward.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo.../story-logan-vigil-inman-missing.html?sid=102

Questions regarding the Crown Vic Tires:

-What is the "standard" size tire on a Crown Victoria?

-If the car does not come with 16" tires, would 16" tires be considered lower or higher profile tires?

-Woud 16" tires on a Crown Vic be a part of "souping" it up?

-How many other 16" tires did that shop have for sale? Would it be a common request from a customer, let alone to buy them and sell them on the same day?

-Were the rims "flashier" or different on the new tires that the Inmans bought?

-If the Crown Vic. did not have a front license plate, and it was never seen around the Inmans property (as per FB poster), then why did the Inman's even use it? Wasn't this simply drawing more attention to them, the fact that they didn't use their usual car to travel that night?

-Did the Inman's car REALLY break down on the highway the night Summer was taken?

Here is what WBNS-TV in Columbus is reporting tonight about the car seen at the auto salvage yard in Cleveland.

The white Ford Crown Victoria was believed to have been driven by William A. Inman, who put the new set of tires on the car before leaving the wrecking yard.

Later that day the tires from the Inman's Crown Victoria were purchased by another man in his 30s, who paid in cash. The FBI said the tires may be important evidence and asked for the public's help to identify the man who purchased them.

WBNS-TV also had an interesting report about the Inmans who lived at their home in Vinton County.

Neighbors said the family appeared subservient to, and fearful of, William A. Inman and that Summer Inman and her mother-in-law were rarely seen outside of the home.

Her father-in-law, William A. Inman, had dreams of turning his home into what he called "Mercy Ranch," a second chance for the homeless and wayward.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo.../story-logan-vigil-inman-missing.html?sid=102

BBM: That right there seems to indicate that "Pastor Dion" and his posting about Summer having "an affair" with a homeless person, might not have been fabricated from scratch. I am NOT saying Summer did this at all, but, obviously WHOMEVER Pastor Dion really is, he is well aware of the fact that the Inmans were involved with homeless and wayward people.

WTH?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt
Back