GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FBI: Missing Mom May Not Be Found Alive

Saturday, March 26, 2011 8:28 PM
WBNS-10TV

LOGAN, Ohio — The search for missing mother of three, Summer Inman, continued on Saturday as investigators said they are considering the possibility that she will not be found alive.

The FBI on Saturday asked people in the Logan area to check their property, especially areas close to a roadway, for anything out of the ordinary.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...ory-logan-inman-search-continues.html?sid=102

smb

I noticed & my eyes popped out when I saw "their" new mansion..It has to be a JOKE! Surely, it's not theirs, never was, & now the SOB will spend the rest of his rotten life in a 'home' less then half the size of any closet in that mansion.

It's quite ironic actually that this very SMALL man was thinking BIG back then & now he's going to live in the BIG house!

Be careful what you wish for?

So sad for Summer & the kids :(

If you look at WI's pics on MS (the ones in the kitchen and christmas) the house they are in does appear to be pretty big especially the kitchen. The cabinets are custom also, as is the tile back splash. Note the granite countertops. Lots of expensive toys for the kid too (car).Maybe it's the parents house? Didnt Summer go to the parents house to retrieve personal items with her new bf when the fight insued?

Page 1 of the Comments Section here, has a very long and pretty unusual post, fwiw:

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/mar...ll-missing-husband-his-parents-jai-ar-433630/

The one from the Pastor? Hmmmm:waitasec: Wonder who's Pastor he is. Sometimes clergy only hears one version of the story, been there could write a book. His comment is rather judgemental and harsh IMO. Of course if the I's are his parisheners he's not going to want to believe that they could have kidnapped her and harmed her.

The one from the Pastor? Hmmmm:waitasec: Wonder who's Pastor he is. Sometimes clergy only hears one version of the story, been there could write a book. His comment is rather judgemental and harsh IMO. Of course if the I's are his parisheners he's not going to want to believe that they could have kidnapped her and harmed her.

Wow, no religious official should disclose things like that on a media website about someone s/he served. I have to hope that the comments were made up; if not, there are a lot of parishioners who should think twice about going back to that church.

Wow, no religious official should disclose things like that on a media website about someone s/he served. I have to hope that the comments were made up; if not, there are a lot of parishioners who should think twice about going back to that church.

While I'm inclined to think that this was some bored guy with time on his hands, I'll go in the other direction and say I hope the comments are legitimate, for Summer's sake. As farfetched as the story seems, it's really the only scenario that would end up with an alive Summer. I'm fairly certain she's dead, but since I've read so many comments on articles describing the Inman family as religious in a way that's perhaps more than normal (the irony!) then the "deprogramming" explanation makes a sick amount of sense.

I have to be realistic, though. I can't imagine them not coughing up that story to LE. Ma Inman looks awful. One of them would surely have said "She's fine; we're just not going to tell you where she is til she gets her brain wiped" or whatever. The Pastor's theory would also have to include someone in the role of deprogrammer, and I find it hard to believe that person wouldn't have been thrown under the bus or come forward of his/her own volition.

Folie a troix? Bizarre. I think this was probably a case of a man loving a woman irrationally, more than she probably ever loved him. Only that "love" turned to obsession and her fairly public (at least in FB terms) relationship with AP was probably something he couldn't handle. Just objectively, I wonder if that photo wizarded 'family photo' with her, the kids, and AP was a bit of a trigger. When dealing with the insane or the irrational, it doesn't take much. I think any ex would hate to see an image like that, and since he was obviously a whacknut--who knows. It's just sad. Summer looks like she is or was a sweet person who had very justifiable reasons to leave that family. I just pray for her and the kids and for everyone who loves her. What a horrible case.

That said, none of that explains the elder Inmans. WTF were they thinking? I know there have been mother-son killing pairs, but mother-father-son? It's happened, but I'll never understand how three people, two of them not blood related to each other, can conspire to kill when there's so much to lose personally. How do you get so much evil in one branch of one family tree?

I had to post a comment to that so called pastor, so wrong on so many levels.:loser:

In Sunday Blombergh's case she was getting ready to move and take her daughter with her. Immediately after Sunday "disappeared" her mother in law filed for custody, claiming Sunday abandoned her daughter. She didn't bother to file a missing person's report on Sunday though.

It is believed that custody of the little girl is a big part of the reason Sunday was murdered.

http://www.walb.com/global/Story.asp?s=12773372

Karyn Slover was also allegedly murdered to prevent her from leaving the state with her son. Then the husband's sister left with him so Karyn's parents couldn't see him.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/mbb204_karyn_slover/11.html

It is possible that with Summer having a new boyfriend/fiance that the family was concerned they would take the kids away.

All of them had to know they'd be the first suspects... but that didn't stop them. There are others too... mother in law kills former daughter in law... etc.

Times like this I have a reason to be grateful that my in laws could give a $#!t less about my kids. :waitasec:

I agree, it's about the kid(s). And Lord knows I'm not trying to excuse evil if they kidnapped and killed Summer, and I'm not trying blame Summer, but sometimes women, especially younger women with less maturity, will use kids as a weapon against the ex and his family. You know, jerking them around on seeing his kids/their grand kids. Another reason is that maybe Summer's new boyfriend is distrusted or thought of as dangerous by Summer's ex and his parents? I don't know.

Things get so heated in a divorce/break up type of situation and, when kids are involved it's like a powder keg. The kids are the only reason I can see for Summer's in laws getting involved and doing something like this. I hope she's alive or else those kids will have lost a mother, father, and grandparents all because of emotions run wild.

What gets me is if they kidnapped her to deprogram her then why wouldnt they just tell LE where she is? They are facing some serious charges.LE must have some evidence to point to them kidnapping her for an arrest warrant.

HA! That alleged "pastor" and his comment are the biggest load of BS. Let's assume this priest is real and that he does "counsel" or "know" the Inmans.

1. He is REALLY naive to think that they kidnapped her to try and "de-program" her.

2. Um, you JUST violated your confidentiality agreement!!! WOW. "I can't divulge anymore details." Uhhh, you just gave us all we needed to know! <Mod Snip>

3. Way to completely disrespect and slander the victim BEFORE you even hear more about the case. You're a pastor, aren't you supposed to love and not judge Summer even though she *might* have a problem or be causing problems?

4. The Inmans probably told lie after lie and sob story after sob story to members of their small community to hide their abusive behavior and get people on their side. Looks like Mr. Everyone-Has-Good-Inside-Them Pastor fell for it.

I hope someone finds out who this guy is and makes his name and church public.

Yea the deprogramming thing sounds like utter BS. I'm sure these people harmed Summer in some way over tensions with the pending divorce/custody battle. They're most likely control freaks.
It's definitely a domestic homicide imo.
Selfish acts.

Is their church the First Pentecostal United Church on Lake Logan Rd, in Logan, Oh?

According to the UPCI, if that is indeed their church (not verified), there is not a Pastor Dion located at the Logan Church.

The Pastor at that Church, according to the UPCI, is MM. So, unless he is using a Pastor D. alias.....

http://www.upci.com/churchlocator/searchBy_City.aspx

HOPEFULLY, the media will call Pastor MM, and request a statement, to let him know that someone is posing as him on the Internet (IF that is their church), and if Pastor MM actually IS Pastor D., then the rest of the world can hear it in the MSM what has possibly happened here.

On one of the news sites "PastorDion" states that he is pentacostal so it may be the church.I would check PastorDion's property as well as the church property if I where LE.

My ex was a decon and bf with a pastor. When I left they both stalked me and threatened me for some time because the ex told him a bunch of bs and his opion (just like the pastor's comments in this case) where that divorce should never happen and what ever it takes (having them deprogrammed!) to keep it together is okay.

IMO this guy sounds like he knows alot more then he's saying and feels like Summer is evil and stealing WI's kids from him. Doesnt seem like he's working with a full box of crayons.

Were there any restraining orders against the ex or his family?

BTW, I do believe this PastorDion is for real in some manner. If not the Pastor he is involved in the church as a decon or counselor. He states that he counseled them. Also, he continues to defend his statement which makes me believe he's not some crazy guy just making this stuff up.He also seems to me to be defending actions by someone.

Here is a link to the daily news on fb for this town
http://www.facebook.com/LoganDailyNews

Alot of posts about SI. There is one about a vigil at the church which also goes by the name of First Church Praise and Worship Center (same Pentacostal church on Lake Logan Rd. They held a vigil just before the arrests. It would be interesting to know if WI and his parents planned this vigil.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back