GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Orders of protection=Not worth the paper they are written on JMO, It didn't help Summer one bit , if she still had one

RIP, Summer... :(... This was obviously VERY premeditated.

The black thing - I don't think it's a car seat. I think it's one of those floor-organizers for trash, drinkholders, etc. (I used to be a car seat tech and I don't know of any car seat that has sides that deep...?)

RIP Summer! Prayers for Summer's children and family!

When I saw the pics on one of the news channels of Mrs. Inman walking into a courtroom and her body language sitting at a courtroom table...I thought....it won't be long until we know where Summer is, because this lady is gonna spill the beans! I will lay my money on Mrs. Inman being the one that talked.

http://www.10tv.com/live/foundation...search.html&image=7&adsec=local&tot=9&sid=102

The pics I speak of are in this slideshow

I'm sure it's her too..She burnt her own hubby&son..There's a smidge of consolation in that but not nearly enough.

:grouphug:
Dumping her dead body in a septic tank tells us exactly what they thought of Summer in their sick&evil minds.

And on church grounds, their church, tells us exactly what they thought of her 'crime' in their sick&evil minds.

They made their point loud&clear didn't they?

Why are so many sick&evil things walking the face of this earth?..They're the ones who need to die but before they choose to take the life of an innocent person not after..Nothing, not even the DP, can make up for their sick&evil actions! That won't bring Summer back to her 3 babies..It won't keep her family from grieving for the rest of their lives..What's done is done..It can't be taken back..That's the sad & very frustrating truth.

There's not a damn thing any of us can do about it..We're as helpless as Summer & the tons of other victims that came before her & will continue to come after..I'm so so so so SICK of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Good Morning amysmom...I think we all feel your rant... I think most knew it how it would turn out this way.

When I went to bed last night I felt that I would wake up this morning and Summer would had been found. they had the timeline down pretty good. I with Jane on issues. "It video cameras going to safe life put one on every corner"

LE did not mess around with theses monsters. In fact the last couple cases coming out of Ohio LE is right on it.

:grouphug:[

Body Of Missing Logan Woman Found In Church Septic System

image-body-found-280.jpg

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...sonville-summer-inman-body-found.html?sid=102

Athens County Sheriff Patrick Kelly said the body of Summer Inman was discovered on Tuesday night in the septic system of a Nelsonville church, 10TV's Shayla Reaves reported.

Kelly said that investigators searched the area behind Faith Tabernacle Church, located on on U.S. Route 33, after receiving information from a member of the Inman family. The sheriff said officers had to unscrew a cover to the septic system in order to remove Inman's body.

Kelly did not elaborate on how the mother of three may have died. Logan police scheduled a 10 a.m. news conference to discuss the case further.

There will be a 10am press conference. Is this Eastern time?

Body discovered could be Logan Mother
Logan police Tuesday night said a body hidden behind a small rural church could be Summer Inman, and a statewide missing alert is canceled Wednesday morning, saying Summer was found dead.
Investigators might have located 25-year-old Summer's body just off U.S. 33, according to Logan police.
The female body was found hidden behind a small church less than a mile from the Hocking County line. The FBI told NBC4 the body was found around 8 p.m. Tuesday.
More...

Body of missing woman may have been found
Investigators said tonight they might have found the body of Summer Inman just off U.S 33 in Athens County. Investigators were on the scene conducting investigation and crime scene processing tonight.
A press conference is scheduled for 10 a.m. Wednesday in Logan.
More...

Susan Milano-Murphy says Summer Inman tried to leave abusive marriage
Summer Inman is the 25-year-old mother of three young children ages 5 and under who was abducted last Tuesday and whose estranged husband and his parents are in jail suspected of kidnapping her. Police believe they found her body Tuesday.
More...

Body of missing woman found in church septic system
Authorities have found the body of a Logan woman who disappeared last week.
Athens County Sheriff Patrick Kelly said the body of Summer Inman was discovered on Tuesday night in the septic system of a Nelsonville church, 10TV's Shayla Reaves reported.
Kelly said that investigators searched the area behind Faith Tabernacle Church, located on on U.S. Route 33, after receiving information from a member of the Inman family. The sheriff said officers had to unscrew a cover to the septic system in order to remove Inman's body.
More...

:grouphug:

Good Morning amysmom...I think we all feel your rant... I think most knew it how it would turn out this way.

When I went to bed last night I felt that I would wake up this morning and Summer would had been found. they had the timeline down pretty good. I with Jane on issues. "It video cameras going to safe life put one on every corner"

LE did not mess around with theses monsters. In fact the last couple cases coming out of Ohio LE is right on it.

Thanks T! :blowkiss:

I did know it would end like this but didn't expect she'd be dumped in a septic tank..They 'threw her away' worse then trash! And right there in the back yard of their 'Lord' as if he'd approve..All of this makes my skin crawl..I gave up trying to figure out these MONSTERS a long time ago, especially religious fanatics like the Inmans..(No offense to religion in general)

I'm all for cameras too even if it's just to catch the perp vs saving the victim which isn't likely to happen.

Ohio LE (& FBI) have done a great job recently..Unfortunately, it's done nothing to deter these MONSTERS out there :(

O.M.G.

McCorkell reports that the local coroner was at the scene.

She also says a large tarp was put up, covering the scene on the inside yard of Faith Tabernacle Church, located at 17499 US Highway 33 in Nelsonville.

McCorkell reports that the Inman family attended church at Faith Tabernacle.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_10073.shtml

You have GOT to be kidding me.

At the CHURCH?!

HOW was she there for a week AT THE CHURCH and no one found her?!

Or was she not there all week.... did someone assist with moving her after the fact?

This is unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

A SEPTIC TANK TRUCK is also on the scene?

http://twitter.com/meghanwsyx6

I do not even want to know.

OMG is right.

This makes me ill this morning.

At the Church?

There isn't a person following this story since the beginning that is surprised by this.

Poor, poor, Summer. :(

meghan3-320_DEStq.jpg

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_10073.shtml

Thanks T! :blowkiss:

I did know it would end like this but didn't expect she'd be dumped in a septic tank..They 'threw her away' worse then trash! And right there in the back yard of their 'Lord' as if he'd approve..All of this makes my skin crawl..I gave up trying to figure out these MONSTERS a long time ago, especially religious fanatics like the Inmans..(No offense to religion in general)

I'm all for cameras too even if it's just to catch the perp vs saving the victim which isn't likely to happen.

Ohio LE (& FBI) have done a great job recently..Unfortunately, it's done nothing to deter these MONSTERS out there :(

I was taken back she was in a septic tank on church property to top it off.:banghead:

Every missing child that we follow we are always "check the septic tank"

I really didn't see a septic tank in this case:banghead:

I wonder if the church had video cameras?

WBNS-TV just showed a video on their 6:00 A.M. newscast this morning where her body was found behind the church.

Body Of Missing Logan Woman Found In Church Septic System

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:33 AM
Updated: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:58 AM
WBNS-10TV

Kelly said that investigators searched the area behind Faith Tabernacle Church, located on U.S. Route 33, after receiving information from a member of the Inman family. The sheriff said officers had to unscrew a cover to the septic system in order to remove Inman's body.

Kelly did not elaborate on how the mother of three may have died. Logan police scheduled a 10 a.m. news conference to discuss the case further.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...sonville-summer-inman-body-found.html?sid=102

I am SO ANGRY right now. OMG. Those .

LE did not come by the information of Summer's location on their own, I don't think.

I suspect someone has talked, and it is likely Sandra Inman. Perhaps there was a witness.

So angry.

How dare they? :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

If the mother did provide the location on the body, it plays well into what I can see her defense at trial being: which is that she too, like Summer, was a victim of the men in her life (and the religious views they used to "justify" this behavior). Just my opinion at this time, but I can see that coming.

I doubt there were any cameras at the church, this isn't liekly an area where cameras (or even locked doors in many cases) would be considered necessary.

I was taken back she was in a septic tank on church property to top it off.:banghead:

Every missing child that we follow we are always "check the septic tank"

I really didn't see a septic tank in this case:banghead:

I wonder if the church had video cameras?

They should have cameras if they don't..It had to take some time to "unscrew" the septic tank cover (don't even want to think about how they got her in there) but it seems it was done in the wee hrs of the night when nobody in the area would see them..In this case there's more then enough evidence to convict them without any witnesses or video proof of them getting rid of Summer ..TG! for that much.

For some reason, I am not surprised that she was found on church property. With as warped as these people's religious views seemed to be, I can't say that I am surprised.

Sick Sick people!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susanna410
Back