GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They had searched the church the previous day.

The Inmans refused to speak with police before Sandra spoke yesterday.

She provided the information for the location of the body.

Ugh! Can barely hear the reporter's questions! And when LE anwers, he's giving one or two word answers that give no indication of the question asked!

Sandra provided the info. on location of the body. Could not tell when she was placed in the tank. Body very much intact.

body was very much intact and id and id of children was found

Body was intact. Photo ID was found, including photos of her children. :(

Ok then he said he doesn't recall photos of children....

Ugh! Can barely hear the reporter's questions! And when LE anwers, he's giving one or two word answers that give no indication of the question asked!

It's good to have your headphones on hand for pressers. It doesn't always work, but it's better. :)

Where does the community go from here? Keep Summer's family in your thoughts. Try to get some closure.

Enough time for murder charges? No felony charges need to go through grand jury.

Reporter asking about adding felony charges (murder) before arraignment this afternoon, prosecutor says no time for that before the arraignment today.

DA's position is that they may be a flight risk. Asking for highest possible bond.

Deal offered to Sandra? Yes, they did negotiate with her.

They did negotiate a deal with Sandra for info, but she can't release details.

I knew it ! that a deal was made ! I guess they got to do what they need to do to bring closure to the family!

Shoot, if they really do have a lot of money - I'm afraid they will try to run. :(

Gah.... long questions I can't hear...

He's deferring some questions to the coroner about diminished evidence...

She was wearing the same clothes she disappeared in.

The septic system was a cistern type thing.

Difficult to say how long this was planned? They have info from Mrs Inman he can't get into.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roroho
Back