GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know how much I can say about what I feel regarding these suspects...I am feeling sick and disgusted and will never understand the need to murder another person to gain one's end...and to then to tie their crime to a church (however "odd" the church may be) is more sickening. Makes me think they have somehow justified what they have done to themselves.

Someone confronted the Inman's during the kidnapping and was pepper sprayed by one of the suspects.

If the mother did provide the location on the body, it plays well into what I can see her defense at trial being: which is that she too, like Summer, was a victim of the men in her life (and the religious views they used to "justify" this behavior). Just my opinion at this time, but I can see that coming.

I doubt there were any cameras at the church, this isn't liekly an area where cameras (or even locked doors in many cases) would be considered necessary.

You can almost bet that once the wife was separated from her husband and son, she trusted the LE officers questioning her with the whole sordid story. Her defense will be an abused and brainwashed woman. Too bad she couldn't drag herself out of that nightmare during the planning of this horrific event and save Summer.

R.I.P. Summer :rose:

The next morning, they recd a call from WIjr, with an alibi.

Search of the home revd significant evidence against the Inmans.

Sandra Inman asked to speak with her attorney last night and revd the location of Summer's body.

Thanking citizens of Ohio - recd a lot of tips. Everyone should be proud of LE (every agency). They all cooperated. Prosecuter talking now.

Arraignment for kidnapping today. Hoping for no bond so they cannot leave jail.

Will continue to be guarded on investigative techniques and some info will not be released.

How died by visual inspection? Will leave that up to the coroner. He doesn't feel comfortable answering that.

Will not comment on cause of death. She was found behind the church, in a septic system, rear of the church, underground.

Where she was found could suggest a number of things? Like Cod? Oh good lord!

Connection between location and INmans? Some info indicates at least at one time they have been members of the church.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roroho
Back