GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is a link to the daily news on fb for this town
http://www.facebook.com/LoganDailyNews

Alot of posts about SI. There is one about a vigil at the church which also goes by the name of First Church Praise and Worship Center (same Pentacostal church on Lake Logan Rd. They held a vigil just before the arrests. It would be interesting to know if WI and his parents planned this vigil.

Thanks, Sleuthster.

Someone should send a request to the Daily Editor RH, as indicated on that wall, she was on Nancy Grace. She is the editor of:

http://www.logandaily.com/

Maybe she will question the Pastor?

Can a Mod let us know if we are able to link to an Exclusive Interview with the Eyewitness who saw the White Car that night, and reported it to LE when summer came up missing? It is on The Examiner, and, I know only some writers there are allowed to be linked to. It is a VERY interesting read.

The Author is JD.

Thank-you, Kimster and Salem, for permission to post this article.

A couple of snips:

Summer Inman: Exclusive interview with witness whose tip helped police

On Friday, a witness stepped forward to talk about the Summer Inman case exclusively with an understanding we would use discretion, and to not use their name to protect their identity.

Examiner.com: You were responsible for the tip that led the police to the capture of the suspects in the case of missing Summer Inman. What did you see that day?

Pat: On Tuesday evening, I was walking with my children, it was between 6:45 and 7:10 PM, when I saw the white Crown Vic they were in............(much more at the link)

-------

Examiner.com: What do you think happened to Summer?

Pat: As far as I am concerned the whole problem came about because the family comes from money, I am not sure how the family came into the money, but all the Inman's have money. They were spoiled and thought that if they did get caught, they could buy their way out of it.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...with-witness-whose-tip-led-to-kidnap-suspects

So, there is more than one eyewitness to the White Crown Vic, then. This article states that eyewitnesses seen Summer pushed into the Car at 11:00 pm, when she was done work, I presume.

If the Eyewitness in The Examiner Article is correct, and they seen the trio much, much earlier in the evening, what were they doing all that time?

What time did Summer's cleaning shift start?

We're all praying. She's a nice, sweet, young little girl. She's very innocent," the relative said. "My opinion of (husband) Bill is zero - his dad, too."

The relative said that father and son are construction contractors but that the younger Inman seldom is working.

Other members of Summer Inman's family said they had been told by police not to talk with reporters.

Witnesses said that Summer was forced into the car about 11 p.m. Tuesday outside the Century National Bank in downtown Logan. They said the car was driven by a woman with bleached-blond hair.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...ents-held-in-kidnapping-of-woman.html?sid=101

Part of the Presser from the Hocking County Sheriff's Dept:

Hocking County Sheriff's Office
MEDIA RELEASE

LOGAN POLICE DEPARTMENT

...PHONE: 740-385-6868

Logan-

The investigation into the kidnapping of Summer Inman on March 22, 2011 from Logan, Ohio continues. Tips continue to be received and followed as soon as possible. Interviews with persons having personal knowledge of the subjects and their activities continue. Investigators remain confident and “on task.” Our goal now is to bring Summer home to her family.

Contd.....

Hocking County Sheriff's Office Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=199597700061763&id=154334221254778

You know what? Pastor Dion may indeed actually be MM.

What the hello does he mean by what is stated below? Wow.

The Logan Media should be questioning if this Pastor has been posting online.

What does the Pastor know?

Look at this:

When Summer Inman was young she spent a lot of time at First Church Praise and Worship Center, 10TV's Tanisha Mallett reported.

She married her now estranged husband just after she graduated Logan High School.

"You know I have known Summer all of her life, she grew up in this church and then of course she was married here in 2004," said pastor Michael Martin.

Martin said the congregation is hurt by the turn of events, but not surprised.

"I just know, what I do know, that they weren't really shocked that it was, that it came down to this," Martin said.

Martin said Summer and her three children were in church on Sunday and seemed happy. He said he is struggling with what he will say to the congregation this Sunday, Mallett reported.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...logan-summer-inman-arrests-court.html?sid=102

You know what? Pastor Dion may indeed actually be MM.

What the hello does he mean by what is stated below? Wow.

The Logan Media should be questioning if this Pastor has been posting online.

What does the Pastor know?

Look at this:

I just took that to mean that the congregation knew the relationship was acrimonious and since Summer and WI2 were both young, they were probably prone to talking too much. When you're part of a contentious relationship, whatever the nature, there's this need to have allies. I'm sure the divorce and the threats and everything else were common knowledge.

It is curious that the pastor is speaking to the media and there's a vocal "pastor" on article comments, but in a small town church can be the end all and be all of the social circuit.

Maybe I missed it, but what is the relationship between Summer and her sisters and brothers? I noticed a large contingent of her family is in New Port Richey, Fl, just north of here. A woman I thought was her mother referred to Summer as "my children's sister." A lot of step family? They seem somewhat distant from the whole thing. I was just wondering how much support she had in Ohio, outside the insidious inlaws. I'd like to see comments from people who knew Summer in her day-to-day life and could put to rest some of the more tawdry info the probably-not-a-pastor and some locals are putting out there about the drug use, etc. I will say the elder Inmans look like a Faces of Meth ad.

This is probably going to sound arcane, but has anyone here seen Teen Mom 2? I keep flashing to the relationship between Kailyn and Jo and his parents. A girl doing the best she can with her child (and to move on with a new BF) and an ex that won't let go. He gets incensed at the prospect of a new guy spending time with his kids. The parents, while supportive of the relationship, turn into jackwagons as soon as the girl decides she just can't hack it with their son. They have the resources and the house and the girl is forced to make it on her own with minimal day-to-day support from family and an ex who tries to make her life difficult at every turn, whether it's about custody or whatever else.

Now, picture that scenario with drugs and anger management issues and you probably have something similar to this case. Summer probably saw what an awful mess she was in, but didn't realize just how awful under she was grabbed outside that bank. My heart aches for her and her children, who are now essentially orphaned and half grandparent-less.

Is "packrattone" you? If so, BRAVO on that post :clap:

I wish I could take credit for that one but it wasn't me. Mine appears to have been deleted. I couldn't find it. I promise I didn't say anything bad.

Vigil Planned

Community members are planning a vigil on Monday night for a missing mother of three who has not been heard from in almost a week.

Police said Summer Inman was kidnapped on Tuesday night by her estranged husband and his parents, 10TV's Glenn McEntyre reported.

Inman, 25, was abducted from an alley behind a bank she was cleaning.

Community members will gather at Worthington Park in downtown Logan to pray for Inman's safe return.

Snipped from http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo.../story-logan-vigil-inman-missing.html?sid=102

The Inmans were due in court today, any word on if they were there via video or otherwise?

Looks like Nancy Grace is going to be covering this tonight.
Breaking news in the case of Summer Inman – the young mom of 3 abducted outside her bank – tune in for the shocking developments. 30 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/NancyGraceHLN

Glenn McEntyre from 10TV is also covering this story live at Noon (not sure on their time zone?)

https://www.facebook.com/GlennMcEntyre?sk=wall

And from what I gathered from the pastor's interview, Summer grew up there and Summer's mom lives there and drives the church bus.

ETA: On the BF's FB page, someone asked him if Summer's kids were his kids. He responded "as far as I'm concerned, yes." So, I take that to mean that the youngest is not his.

That church is just weird enough that the deprogramming theory might be true. Wow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back