GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no :( I assumed eventually she would be found deceased, but there was still that little sliver of hope I was hanging on to. This is so terrible. Three children will grow up without their mother (or father, for that matter) and a family has lost their daughter and sister. So sad. Rest in peace, Summer.

This is horrible. I am so sorry for Summer and her family. Her poor kids.

Oh no! I hope it's not where I think it is where they found the body tonight.

I do know that right off of U.S. Route 33, in Athens County near the Hocking-Athens County line, right outside of Nelsonville, there is a landfill in that area. :(

Well somebody sure is busy at his computer tonight. His blog is changing by the minute. Now all of a sudden there's a long-winded comment that appears. He claims this post "touched" him, and therefore he has taken the article he wrote about Summer down. I'm sure it has nothing to do with her body being found and his "deprogramming" theory being proven wrong or the harsh words he spewed about Summer though, right? :rolleyes:

There is a slideshow of the images attached to this article.

In the 4th picture from the Carwash, there is something large and black that appears to have been taken out and set beside the vaccum/WIjr.

The black item is not in the other 3 pics in the slideshow.

What IS it???

carwash04.jpg

http://www.10tv.com/live/foundation...arwash.html&image=4&adsec=local&tot=4&sid=102

car seat?

I was afraid this would be the result. :(

This is just so horrible! It also enlightened me as to just how far families WILL GO to protect the guilty! Remember this in other cases! :mad:

I'm so sad. Three babies without their mama. I'm holding mine a little tighter tonight.

Rest in peace Summer.

She was such a young woman with a smile that captured my heart.

VERY sad. :rose:

RIP Summer. Sending thoughts and prayers to your family and friends.

Prayers for Summers children, family and friends tonight.

Rest in peace Summer. :rose:

So very, very sad. And I think that black thing is a child's car seat. That makes me sick inside.

So very, very sad. And I think that black thing is a child's car seat. That makes me sick inside.

It looks too narrow to be a car seat. It's only about a foot wide.

And it looks like it's got something sort of reddish sitting in it. Looks almost like a red (leather?) purse with the strap hanging down.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back