GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can you imagine growing up knowing your father and grandparents killed your mother?

I really hope they all get the DP if they are proven guilty.

The black thing look's like a center console (sp). We have one in our van look's just like that but our's is blue.I just took mine out last week when we cleaned our van.

The black thing look's like a center console (sp). We have one in our van look's just like that but our's is blue.I just took mine out last week when we cleaned our van.

That's exactly what I think it is as well. It looks too narrow to be a carseat or a carseat base to me.

Can you imagine growing up knowing your father and grandparents killed your mother?

I really hope they all get the DP if they are proven guilty.

Those poor babies. Just way too sad.She was a beautiful young lady just makes me sooooo mad. I will never understand how this can happen.

I'm pretty sure it's a car seat. On its side. They make narrow ones for multiple kids to sit in the back of sedans. We have three Sunshine Kids Radians that narrow for my mom's car. This one has the ubiquitous rounded headrest and the warning sticker on the side.

I know it's a stupid thing to worry about, probably, but the idea that she was crammed back there with car seats makes me sad. Knowing her children will never see her again. There's just something creepy and tragic about it. Maybe it's because I have three small kids, but this one really hit home with me. The fear she had to feel at the end; I think I'd be absolutely panicky at the prospect of not getting to say goodbye to my babies. And to think she was just working hard at a thankless job to make ends meet and these heinous whackjobs made this unbelievably selfish, cruel decision.

There is a slideshow of the images attached to this article.

In the 4th picture from the Carwash, there is something large and black that appears to have been taken out and set beside the vaccum/WIjr.

The black item is not in the other 3 pics in the slideshow.

What IS it???

carwash04.jpg

http://www.10tv.com/live/foundation...arwash.html&image=4&adsec=local&tot=4&sid=102

It looks like the center console, the low part sits around the shifter and the higher part looks like it could maybe have a cup holder, or just an open area for storage. I will ask the hubbs, his parents owned one for a long time. BTW... does it look like he's wearing gloves in this picture? Notice the different color of his hands versus his face?

This is the center console removed from a Ford (not sure what make/model)

712799486.jpg

It looks just like that to me.

In those unmarked cruisers which this appears to be, in between the two seats which extends down to the floor they many times have a vinyl console. Depending on the year and make some of them have radios and electronics installed within this console. So when the car is decommissioned it is removed. When private parties buy these cars they sometimes install a retrofit.

Here are the types of consoles

http://www.jcwhitney.com/consoles-and-organizers/ford-crown-victoria/c1525d594j1s21.jcwx

The black item looks like a portable console to me.

I stand corrected. Turn that picture around and that's exactly it. I would have bet money it was a car seat.

What idiots these people were. In all respects. Kidnap someone in front of witnesses, detail the car in front of cameras, and swap out decent tires for crappy ones. Kill the mother of three children for completely backwards reasons.

Yes, I agree, that looks exactly like it.

The console in my car isn't removable, at least not easily, so I didn't think of something like that.

It looks like the center console, the low part sits around the shifter and the higher part looks like it could maybe have a cup holder, or just an open area for storage. I will ask the hubbs, his parents owned one for a long time.

Yes down in front is two cup holder's above that is storage above that two more cup holders for the back seat. It sit's between the front bucket seats.
At least thats how our's is.If my baby hadnt droped my camera in the tolit I would take a pic lol.

But it still looks to me like something is sitting in the hollow part.

But it still looks to me like something is sitting in the hollow part.

I blew it up 150% and couldnt make out what it was, of course my old eye's aint as good as they used to be lol.. Of course mine is full of all kind's of junk. Kinda a catch all.

These EVIL creatures should just plead "GUILTY"! cos even they have to know there's so much evidence they don't stand a chance..They owe at least that much to their now 'motherless' children/grandchildren! Summer's family too!

RIP Summer :(

These EVIL creatures should just plead "GUILTY"! cos even they have to know there's so much evidence they don't stand a chance..They owe at least that much to their now 'motherless' children/grandchildren! Summer's family too!

RIP Summer :(

But you know they won't...
I hope with the kidnapping it is a death penalty case and think it will be. It is beyond sickening.

Anyone local watching the news? If so, was Summer's body found on church grounds?

O.M.G.

McCorkell reports that the local coroner was at the scene.

She also says a large tarp was put up, covering the scene on the inside yard of Faith Tabernacle Church, located at 17499 US Highway 33 in Nelsonville.

McCorkell reports that the Inman family attended church at Faith Tabernacle.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_10073.shtml

You have GOT to be kidding me.

At the CHURCH?!

HOW was she there for a week AT THE CHURCH and no one found her?!

Or was she not there all week.... did someone assist with moving her after the fact?

This is unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

A SEPTIC TANK TRUCK is also on the scene?

http://twitter.com/meghanwsyx6

I do not even want to know.

Anyone local watching the news? If so, was Summer's body found on church grounds?

I'm so sick about this, I can't even say much except I'm so sad for Summer, her family, and her boyfriend. Will be back later in the a.m. Thanks to all who kept watch on this thread overnight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back