GUILTY OH - TH, 7, found alive, went missing overnight, Kenton, 10 Nov 2021 *POI Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Following. Poor girl. My heart goes out to her family.
Do we know if a window was left open or front or back door found unlocked or open?
Did she sleep-walk?
Is abduction suspected?
Could she have been lured from someone met online or in real life? Did she have a phone? Is it missing?
Anything in her family situation that could be related?
How close is that river to her home?
Has any security footage been located for review?

It's raining and cold in Ohio. This sweet girl I pray she is safe somewhere.

<modsnip: If you can't link it, don't mention it.>

Come on, Trinity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen this kind of group silence among MSM before in a missing child's case.

I'm wondering if it's so as not to spook the suspect they may have identified.

I think there's still a possibility they find her alive if they can catch a break and locate her fast. At least I'm praying hard there is!!!

It's as if the media has decided not to cover this story, for whatever reason. Maybe because it reflects badly on their town?
I think it's more likely MSM have been asked by LE not to report anything right now. If that's the case, then it could mean bad news.

Last edited:
Closed searches conducted by LE are generally for remains and forensic evidence recovery. In some rare situations they are a "hey look over here" distraction while they surround a building where they think the actor is hiding.

Following. Poor girl. My heart goes out to her family.
Do we know if a window was left open or front or back door found unlocked or open?
Did she sleep-walk?
Is abduction suspected?
Could she have been lured from someone met online or in real life? Did she have a phone? Is it missing?
Anything in her family situation that could be related?
How close is that river to her home?
Has any security footage been located for review?
Very worried about this little girl. I think it's unlikely that she walking away alone during the night. It's going to be 32 degrees tonight in Kenton. Add that to LE statements, I don't think this is going to have a happy ending. I hope I'm wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back