GUILTY OH - TH, 7, found alive, went missing overnight, Kenton, 10 Nov 2021 *POI Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Closed searches conducted by LE are generally for remains and forensic evidence recovery. In some rare situations they are a "hey look over here" distraction while they surround a building where they think the actor is hiding.
I believe they have knowledge that she is gone and they are looking for the body now. no need for press conference or pleas by parents for her safe return etc. I really hate this....
JMO

Log in or sign up to view News station is doing a live update with LE. It may be over but you should be able to watch it.

Edit by me: It’s windy so kind of hard to hear some times.
Thank you. That was incredibly difficult to hear, especially when the LE spokesman was giving information that might have been interesting.

Summary: they don't suspect the parents, there is a person of interest in custody and "it's not entirely true that he's not cooperating", there is a specific search area but I couldn't understand what he was saying when he said where it was, the video that's circulating on social media is being treated as legitimate and is a part of the investigation. When asked if he thinks Trinity is alive he said "we hope so".

Yea. It sucks that the neighbor posted the security cam footage to FB before handing it over to LE….but at the same time im glad we got to see it.
I'm glad we got to see it, too. This is exactly the kind of information that the public can use, to help with this case on the chance that she's alive. Those who know the person of interest, know places he frequents, can help out. In cases where it's possible the child is still alive, time is absolutely critical. Keeping the investigation "close to the vest" for the integrity of the ensuring court case, IMHO, is secondary to locating Trinity alive.

Not sure if this is allowed.........Did anyone else see 3 people in the security camera footage from the neighbor? I can't tell if there is 3 or just 2 and the lag on the camera makes it look like there is one extra person there? The doors that opens up...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back