Identified! OH - Troy, Miami Co., 'Buckskin Girl' WhtFem 133UFOH, 15-25, Apr'81 - Marcia King

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the resemblance is downright eerie... I can't imagine the hundreds of hours this took.

Eyebrows could've been plucked a bit since she graduated from high school; can't help but notice that the chin looks a bit different/less pronounced in Buckskin Gal ... but the nose in profile, forehead height, and basic shape of the lips is spot-on. People can alter considerably even just after a couple years from their high school graduation.

Wow, the resemblance is downright eerie... I can't imagine the hundreds of hours this took.

Eyebrows could've been plucked a bit since she graduated from high school; can't help but notice that the chin looks a bit different/less pronounced in Buckskin Gal ... but the nose in profile, forehead height, and basic shape of the lips is spot-on. People can alter considerably even just after a couple years from their high school graduation.

They aren't as meticulously shaped, but they have the exact same curvature, with the inside ends much closer together than normal eyebrows. Most womans' eyebrows stop right above the vertical plane of the inside corner of their eyes. BG's and PA's go beyond the vertical plane of the inside corners of the eyes.

Carl, did you find any other pictures of her in the yearbooks, either for activities or candids?

Happy holidays, Buckskin Girl, and to all in her thread <3

Carl, I think PA is a very interesting possibility!

4:52?
[video=vimeo;15807942]https://vimeo.com/15807942[/video]

Carl, did you find any other pictures of her in the yearbooks, either for activities or candids?

No candids. Her name was on a list of members of the cheerleading team in her sophomore book, but she wasn't in the group photo.

It's just too bad her name is so common.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I am so stuffed... I don't want to look at another Christmas cookie after this.

It's just too bad her name is so common.

There is another girl with the same name, same grad year who attended a different high school in Dallas (WW Samuel HS). Makes it very difficult to trace her down and be sure I have the right P.A.

For the past several months, since LE announced the isotope testing results indicating that BG might have a connection to the Northern Texas / Southern Oklahoma area, I've been going through 1970's era HS yearbooks for schools in that region.

I completed the relevant area of Oklahoma, and Tarrant County, and was working my way through Dallas County, and so far, have looked through 600 yearbooks. I've found a few who looked close. But none as close as this girl from Skyline High School in Dallas - Class of 1975.

<modsnip>

I can't say her name here. I'll just say her initials are P.A. and she shares a common name with a famous Playboy bunny/model/actress who had a 1990's TV series playing the role of a beach lifeguard, and who has been married to a couple of bad-boy rock stars.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that her name is fairly common, and there are several women with the same name and same approximate age who have connections to Eastern Texas, it is going to be fairly difficult to locate any info on her with any certainty that I have the right P.A.

I have an inquiry out with the Skyline HS alumni page on Facebook to see if anyone remembers her and can provide any info on whether she has been seen since 1981.

Wow that is a good match... nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent an email to Det. Steve Hickey of the Miami Co. Sheriff to show him the comparison of PA to BG, and ask that he try to verify her post-1981 existence using the resources available to him.

He replied that he is passing this on to the forensic analysts at the NCMEC.

For the past several months, since LE announced the isotope testing results indicating that BG might have a connection to the Northern Texas / Southern Oklahoma area, I've been going through 1970's era HS yearbooks for schools in that region.

I completed the relevant area of Oklahoma, and Tarrant County, and was working my way through Dallas County, and so far, have looked through 600 yearbooks. I've found a few who looked close. But none as close as this girl from Skyline High School in Dallas - Class of 1975.

<modsnip>

I can't say her name here. I'll just say her initials are P.A. and she shares a common name with a famous Playboy bunny/model/actress who had a 1990's TV series playing the role of a beach lifeguard, and who has been married to a couple of bad-boy rock stars.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that her name is fairly common, and there are several women with the same name and same approximate age who have connections to Eastern Texas, it is going to be fairly difficult to locate any info on her with any certainty that I have the right P.A.

I have an inquiry out with the Skyline HS alumni page on Facebook to see if anyone remembers her and can provide any info on whether she has been seen since 1981.

Congrats. Didn't know what my first post would officially be- have considered it often. But for me, this is so accurate it is freaky. Amazing.Tooth gap being one possible exception. This is her. I think it really is.

Now where are the parents, siblings, class mates of that year to give follow up

<modsnip>

Wow! That sure looks like her. I only wish we could see PA's ears.

There is another girl with the same name, same grad year who attended a different high school in Dallas (WW Samuel HS). Makes it very difficult to trace her down and be sure I have the right P.A.

I noticed this too. It does get confusing but should be easy enough to pull apart.

Wow! That sure looks like her. I only wish we could see PA's ears.

Can someone figure out where she went to middle school? If we can figure that out we can search that yearbook. Maybe we will get lucky and we will find a picture of PA with her hair pulled back.

Can someone figure out where she went to middle school? If we can figure that out we can search that yearbook. Maybe we will get lucky and we will find a picture of PA with her hair pulled back.

Middle school or elementary school yearbooks (or class photos) generally aren't available online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay