Identified! OH - Troy, Miami Co., 'Buckskin Girl' WhtFem 133UFOH, 15-25, Apr'81 - Marcia King

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm new here and write on websleuths for the first time. I'm sorry if my English isn't enough good but i come from a very far country ;)
It happened that I've been very interested in unsolved cases for pretty long time now and some time ago came across this one.
I read the whole topic and I have some points and questions.
- I wonder if the toxicology showed enough results about drugs or alcohol. I can see that one page states that they couldn't find any traces of drugs but that's the only info I can find. Is that the only thing we know?
-I don't know why but I think that either was she not from the USA or there is someone that knows something and is not telling that. I was looking much at all the photos and reconstructions of her and together with THAT it is not very likely that no one recognizes her or have some clue. I would look closer on the possibility that she was from Mexico and say rather that than that she was from the UK/Ireland. Something tells me that she could have her roots there despite of her looks.
-I'm almost sure that she was dumped and her death was not well planned. It seems like the person who killed her was sure that no one is gonna look for her, at least not in the USA. He could dump her at a better location and take off her jacket. I think she was travelling with someone and took off her shoes. The person that killed her didn't think about that. Are there any pictures in what position the body was found? Despite of the information that she was laying down the ground.
It sounds really creepy to me everything that. Facing the fact that she had very good hygiene (not homeless) and original style clothes and no one recognized her (only if she was from the USA, I still think that Mexico is a possibility also) it sounds even stranger to me.

:wagon: Welcome ulvguleoeyet!

Isotope results from her clothing showed that she had spent most of the last year of her life in the northeastern US, with two 2-month periods in/around Oklahoma and Texas.

How about northern Mexico then? I read somewhere that is also a possibility.
I looked at the Doe Network and she is not the typical Mexican phenotype but maybe that could explain why no one IDed her yet.
I had also one more thought, I don't think that is possible but are there any records about what trucks were transporting something the day or night before the body was found on the Route 55? I know it's more than 30 years... But maybe it would get some lead if some trucks were coming from/to Texas, Oklahoma, Mexico?
Some side says that the pollen could probably come from the southwestern US/ northern Mexico.
She must have had some reason to leave this place she was at and it was not necessarily work in my opinion because then someone would miss an employee...
I can't stop thinking about those post mortem pictures...

I just showed a good picture of BGs jumper to my mom and asked if she thinks it's for men or women. She dosen't know anything about the case or the BG and her first answer was that the jumper is a menswear or at least an unisex. Was it popular in the 80s for girls to wear this kind of clothes she had?

I just showed a good picture of BGs jumper to my mom and asked if she thinks it's for men or women. She dosen't know anything about the case or the BG and her first answer was that the jumper is a menswear or at least an unisex. Was it popular in the 80s for girls to wear this kind of clothes she had?

We've had this discussion several times over the years. I think the general consensus is it depended on where you lived/what region of the country you were from and the lifestyle. This was definitely not something worn in my area, except for maybe the sweater.

We've had this discussion several times over the years. I think the general consensus is it depended on where you lived/what region of the country you were from and the lifestyle. This was definitely not something worn in my area, except for maybe the sweater.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Both the jacket and the sweater were popular styles where I was (western US) and I owned a sweater that was quite similar in design but green in color.

There was some feeling that the clothing might be ever so slightly out of date--a style from the late 1970s rather than 1981--but we also found indications that the jacket especially is still in style in western areas and with motorcycle people.

Yes, I'd call the leather jacket a unisex style, but not the sweater.

Still pretty sure that i owned a sweater very much like the one Buckskin wore, purchased in Montreal, circa early/mid 70's.
fwiw.

Still pretty sure that i owned a sweater very much like the one Buckskin wore, purchased in Montreal, circa early/mid 70's.
fwiw.

Me too dotr....it was 1976 to be exact!! Orange and browns were popular colors!

Thank you Armchair-reader for bringing up The Eleven series and sharing the screenshots. For those of you who haven't seen the series, I've created two gifs of Georgia Geer. The home videos are pretty low quality, but you can see her face in many angles. I figured a gif would give you a better idea of what she looks like. Hope you can access these links.
https://media.giphy.com/media/26wkC7OAdVQ1QVagw/source.mp4
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1R9AvgR9B6kJBbry/source.mp4

Not to mix things up too much, but that blazer/jacket in the first gif is a jacket I've been looking for in another UID case. I just can't remember the case. I want to say she was found in Washington or Oregon. Anyone know the case I'm thinking of? Carbuff? Anyone?

Hello everyone. I've followed this story for a year, but always only read.I told this story to my russian friends and the case got a small spread in runet. However, this is unlikely to help the cause.:thinking:

I'm shocked that a girl with such a notable appearance may be unidentified for so many years.
Not to mix things up too much, but that blazer/jacket in the first gif is a jacket I've been looking for in another UID case. I just can't remember the case. I want to say she was found in Washington or Oregon. Anyone know the case I'm thinking of? Carbuff? Anyone?
Are you talking about this case?The coat is similar, but this is 1971.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/404ufor.html

and sorry for bad english

Hello everyone. I've followed this story for a year, but always only read.I told this story to my russian friends and the case got a small spread in runet. However, this is unlikely to help the cause.:thinking:

I'm shocked that a girl with such a notable appearance may be unidentified for so many years.

Are you talking about this case?The coat is similar, but this is 1971.

and sorry for bad english

YES, that's the one!! Thank you! I don't know anything about ms Geer, but that blazer strikes me. I can see the belt hanging off the back in the video. I want to know where the blazer came from. I don't know when Ms Geer disappeared. Maybe the coat was a hand-me-down. Just waaay interesting to me! Is there more of this video somewhere? This appears to be a snippet.

It's so frustrating that we all think about her and all the possibilities of her death and the killer and have yet no brilliant lead that would help to identify her.
Is some information available about discovery of Georgia Geer's body? And how big is the possibility of a mistake in the police papers?
I couldn't find much information about her case despite of that in 1974 she disappeared from Texas together with her best friend and they were probably victims of a serial killer. And it was in 1981 they found the body, it's a 7 years difference. Human face is changing through years, especially when you are a teen. I think no one of you would recognize me from my early teenage pictures and I'm not even 25 yet. When I look at both those girls I see very much resemblance, especially the noses are similar, they're both pretty short and this is some of the features that doesn't change so much under the years.
I still think she must have been killed in a vehicle where she could take her shoes off. Her killer was not experienced, I see it more as an act of rage or anger.

I listed some of my favorite popular Doe cases on reddit to Colleen and she said Buckskin had already come up for them

That's what I'm saying! The girls could have split up and went off on their own or with others. No DNA tests were done.

Are you talking about this case? The coat is similar, but this is 1971.

YES, that's the one!! Thank you! I don't know anything about Ms Geer, but that blazer strikes me. I can see the belt hanging off the back in the video. I want to know where the blazer came from. I don't know when Ms Geer disappeared. Maybe the coat was a hand-me-down. Just waaay interesting to me! Is there more of this video somewhere? This appears to be a snippet.

This unid from Oregon has a thread on Websleuths and is also listed in Namus.

OR OR - Cave Junction, 'Annie Doe' WhtFem UP10929, 16-20, Redwood Hwy, Aug'71

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...e-Doe-WhtFem-UP10929-16-20-Redwood-Hwy-Aug-71

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10929

Also of great interest is the recent forensic isotope testing of Cave Junction Annie Doe.

It was revealed that Cave Junction Annie Doe grew up in the northeast corner of the United States, and she eventually moved west to the Great Lakes and further west to Oregon and Washington State.

Source:

http://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc...s-in-1971-southern-oregon-cold-case/430548038

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member