Identified! OH - Troy, Miami Co., 'Buckskin Girl' WhtFem 133UFOH, 15-25, Apr'81 - Marcia King

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have said pages back, I think it's likely that braids were not her signature hairstyle. So it's good to not put too much weight on that alone.

On a related note, I don't think the jacket was her "signature piece" either, as the photo of it showed very little wear.

I do not usually post on this thread, but at the suggestion of someone on the WCJD thread, I would like to draw your attention to this MP who is new in NAMUS. Her name is Patricia L.Taylor, who went missing from OK sometime in 1980. A default date of Jan. 1, 1980 is listed in NAMUS. She was age 14-15 at the time of her disappearance in 1980. The poster on the WCJD thread thought Patricia had a stronger resemblance to Buckskin Girl than to WCJD. I also cross-posted Patricia on the Arroyo Grande Jane Doe thread.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/31371/0/.

Patricia: Height estimated 64-68 inches
red/auburn hair
freckles
hazel/green eyes

No dentals or FP are available. DNA sample testing is not yet completed.

Circumstances of her disappearance are copy/pasted from NAMUS: " Patty was sent to live with family in North Dakota, then brought back to Oklahoma to El Reno. From there she was in the care of Owasso Children's Baptist home and the last record they have of her was that she was going from them into Tulsa Oklahaoma DHS custody. We do have an official letter from DHS from 1994 when family was searching then, stating that she'd never been adopted out. That is the last known whereabouts."

There are 3 clear pictures of Patricia on the "images" section of her NAMUS page. I cannot get the school photo where she is wearing the pendant and the one of her wearing the blue shirt to copy/ paste for some reason. One of the other photos is very dark and blurry.

I sincerely hope Patricia is alive and well somewhere under a married name. Her family has been searching for her since 1994, apparently.

(cross-posted Patricia on Walker Co. Jane Doe, Arroyo Grande Jane Doe, and Buckskin Girl threads)

Thanks rainwater!

Here are two of the photos from Patricia's nameus.

uploadfromtaptalk1450041563922.jpguploadfromtaptalk1450041571833.jpg

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

By putting Patricia's picture out there, perhaps someone on another thread will recognize her. Since there's no FP or dentals available, we will probably have to wait for DNA to be completed. If someone wants to submit her as Buckskin Girl, go ahead. I will most likely be submitting her as a possible Arroyo.

I don't see the likeness to our BG but boy does she look familiar. I feel like I have viewed a UID that looked like these images.

I know. It's on the tip of my tongue, or my brain, and I just can't quite connect it.

I know. It's on the tip of my tongue, or my brain, and I just can't quite connect it.

I think I found the one I was thinking of but it's only a likeness to one of the many drawings of what she might have looked like.

The UID I was thinking of was the "He Smurfs Me" Jane doe.

I do think Patriciia does resemble Buckskin. The overbite isvwhats getting me. The side mp of Buckskin looks the.[same

I'm not sure if this was discussed earlier (since this feed is fairly long) but Cecile Moch bears a resemblance to BG. Her DNA, dentals and fingerprints are unavailable and her height/weight is slightly off from BG's. It's also worth noting she had lighter hair and eyes, but I still have the feeling a match is possible...

64ba4cd1-b085-4796-afe2-4874bc921f86.jpg

I'm not sure if this was discussed earlier (since this feed is fairly long) but Cecile Moch bears a resemblance to BG. Her DNA, dentals and fingerprints are unavailable and her height/weight is slightly off from BG's. It's also worth noting she had lighter hair and eyes, but I still have the feeling a match is possible...

attachment.php
that is a great resemblance. Cecile also looks somewhat tanned / ruddy, much like BGs complexion.

Cecile's ears were pierced. Buckskin girl's were not. I don't think they put that on her nameus but I know its on her charley project page.

Cecile's ears were pierced. Buckskin girl's were not. I don't think they put that on her nameus but I know its on her charley project page.

Although it seems like Cecile's ears were pierced, it is not indicated on the Namus bio that they were pierced.
imo.
Cecile seems very familiar somehow.

Cecile looks like the Walker County Jane Doe.

She does, but she was ruled out by the Lieutenant in 2010. She's not on the NamUs rule-out page though, which needs to be updated.

I haven't been on Websleuths much because of the holidays. I went onto NamUs yesterday to see the newly added missing people and found Patricia Taylor as one listed. I first thought of Buckskin girl when I saw her pic. (I see above she has already been discussed as a possible match to Buckskin girl) Has anyone sent in the possible match?

Here is a side by side of Patricia compared to Carl's reconstruction of The Buckskin girl.

img_58393.jpg Buckskin girl.jpg

I also found this blog from one of Patricia's sisters. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-X88fVO2SGJc/Vjriqf5iN_I/AAAAAAAAW0k/rp4F9vHMFkc/s1600/patricialynntaylor.jpg

Although it seems like Cecile's ears were pierced, it is not indicated on the Namus bio that they were pierced.
imo.
Cecile seems very familiar somehow.

I created Cecile's NamUs bio based on what very little info I had. It shouldn't be assumed that any physical traits not mentioned imply that those traits don't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax