Identified! OH - Troy, Miami Co., 'Buckskin Girl' WhtFem 133UFOH, 15-25, Apr'81 - Marcia King

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking more and more into civil war reenactments in ohio because of the civil war / Larry Hall angle and BG's unusual clothing. In particular, I've looked at the American Indian angle in civil war enactments. I am wondering if this girl worked at a living history complex in Ohio or indiana. I have been looking at Ohio in particular. Here is a place in Xenia Ohio not far from Troy. It his particular reenactment began in 1981. I have looked at others close by but haven't compiled a list yet. It's easy to get sidetracked on this stuff. I'm looking for a comprehensive list of reenactments in that time period of when she was discovered.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Jacket

I've had dreams about her a time or two as well, very graphic dreams. In one she told me her name (only it's somebody who's already been ruled out). Very odd; I don't usually dream about the cases in here.

Had you seen the list of ruleouts before this dream? If you hadn't, then you just clairvoyantly apprised yourself of one of the ruled-out names, which is prima facie bizarre.

At any rate, the ruleout bears re-examination. I'm sure we can all remember cases of people being identified as previous exclusions (there should be a list of these), so maybe you should dig deeper into why that name (who was it?) was ruled out.

(I really wish the rule-outs on Namus had reasons listed. Not all rule-outs are the same - DNA is obviously the gold standard, fingerprints are pretty good, dentals are merely OK, etc.)

I've had dreams about her a time or two as well, very graphic dreams. In one she told me her name (only it's somebody who's already been ruled out). Very odd; I don't usually dream about the cases in here.

You need to find out how she was ruled out.
By date, height, weight, clothing?
Or by DNA, dentals, fingerprints?

Please do.
I have had a few experiences like this in my life.
They do happen. Unexplainable, but it does.
Please find out.

It's a CODIS ruleout, so there's no question that whatever is going on, it's not her ghost telling me her true ID. I had not seen the ruleouts list or heard of the particular name at the time, had only barely heard of this case, but I think it's likely I had heard enough to make it a focus of my worries and anxieties about all the terrible things that happen to our UIDs.

How strange.

Has anyone submitted Vonnie Bales?

I had two cases last week tell me who they were but when I checked NAMUS they, too, had been ruled out. I was so very hopeful. I hate when that happens.

I still vote for domestic abuse. The lack of shoes, while being fully dressed, seems to point towards that, as if she took them off before being murdered.

I just don't feel this was the work of a serial killer, unless he engaged in long-term abusive relationships with women.

I also think she may have worked in a ranch/with horses for a brief time, and when she left, they may have just disregarded it.

Forgive me if this girl has been submitted but I did not find her in a search of these posts AND she is NOT ruled out on NAMUS (97 so far...)
Cheryl Wyant.
I apologize for not inserting the link but I just got a new tablet and am trying to figure it out!

Cheryl has DNA in CODIS. But NamUs doesn't specify nucDNA or mtDNA anymore.

What kind of DNA (or both) does Buckskin Girl have?

The Univ of North Texas has both mitochondrial and nuclear DNA (STR) for Buckskin Girl, and they are uploaded to CODIS.

("full STRs and mtDNA at national CODIS")

The Univ of North Texas has both mitochondrial and nuclear DNA (STR) for Buckskin Girl, and they are uploaded to CODIS.

("full STRs and mtDNA at national CODIS")

Thanks Carl.

That would rule out Wendy Sue Byron as well.

Thanks Carl.

That would rule out Wendy Sue Byron as well.

One would think so, but I called NAMUS (again) to try to get a closer look and I was told that LE can only make that request.

You know what's funny? I meant to submit JENNIFER Wyant....but Cheryl was in my head....does that mean something?????

Attachments

• buckskin jd with Jennifer Wyant.png
    buckskin jd with Jennifer Wyant.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 226
You mean this lady?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/wyant_jennifer.html
http://doenetwork.org/cases/26dftn.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/11/0

She does look quite a bit like Buckskin Girl. Stats match. No mention of scars or piercings for Jennifer, but there isn't a lot of information about her.

But again they both have DNA in the system so it ought to have been caught if it was a match.

Since NamUs hid the DNA info, we do not know who is holding the sample.

Think of NM - Pagosa Springs, WhtFem 55UFNM, 25-35, @ San Juan River, Sep'82 *Margaret Walden* . I had wondered what I was missing. Post 29 I say that one sample (Margo's family) was at CalDOJ lab and the other (Margo as JD) was at FBI. They do not know outside of UNT if they were at the level to be compared nationally.

If someone with completed DNA needs ruled out, they should be submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches