GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears the house was listed with Remax in Sept. It was removed today. I bet it was listed on Remax site.

11/14/2009 Listing removed * $39,900 -- $19 RE/MAX Stars Realty

No, it'd be a year ago. Easy to miss that...

I am really having a hard time with a motive for these 4 being missing.

Does anyone know when the decision was made for Tina to move out, and when it was decided she was moving in with Stephanie?

*hoping they are safe and found soon* :(

According to a 10tv reporter posting on the FB page:

BREAKING NEWS... Knox County Capt confirms Sarah Maynard was found alive. She is being evaluated at a local hospital. No sign of three other victims. One person was taken into custody. Stay with 10TV.com for latest developments."

Anyone know if Stephanie was married to anyone else in the last few years? Think I may be onto something.

49col.640.jpg

http://www.mountvernonnews.com/blog...-two-persons-removed-from-columbus-road-home/

Oh weird. It was a year ago today. That's what threw me off.

I'm thinking it may have been rented out last year and the tenants moved out after ther year lease was up. Maybe he recently listed it himself on Craigslist or something.

MOO

wm

BREAKING NEWS... Knox County Capt confirms Sarah Maynard was found alive. She is being evaluated at a local hospital. No sign of three other victims. One person was taken into custody. Stay with 10TV.com for latest developments."

no sign of the other three?????

Deleted - seems to be wrong person. I'm taking it down so as not to add to the confusion/rumors flying around. Sorry - just sleuthing...

A 13-year-old girl who was missing with three other people was found safe on Sunday morning. Sarah Maynard was last seen on Wednesday. Sources told 10TV News that the girl was found safe inside a Columbus Avenue home in Mount Vernon.
Maynard was taken to Knox Community Hospital for evaluation, 10TV News reported.
One person was taken into custody. No other details were available.
Her brother, Kody Maynard, 11, was still missing, along with their mother, Tina Herrmann, 32. A family friend, Stephanie Spring, 41, was also missing.
Knox County Sheriff David Barber has scheduled a 2 p.m. news conference.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...t-vernon-ohio-missing-girl-found.html?sid=102

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...t-vernon-ohio-missing-girl-found.html?sid=102

13-year-old girl who was missing with three other people was found safe on Sunday morning.
Sarah Maynard was last seen on Wednesday. Sources told 10TV News that the girl was found safe inside a Columbus Avenue home in Mount Vernon.

Maynard was taken to Knox Community Hospital for evaluation, 10TV News reported.

One person was taken into custody. No other details were available.

Wow, it is confirmed by the local reporter that Sarah was found alive! That is so wonderful. Where are the others?

Maybe the reports of seeing Tina and Kody are true???

Who is the body and is it related to the case? :(

Is the 11 year old girl's supposed text to Kody related to this breakthrough?

OT Oh geesh, I've gotta sign out and don't want to. BBL

Keep it up you guys!

wm

Dear Guests, Please sign up and join us here at WS. It's a great site with lot's of intelligent and polite people!

Where are the other three??

This makes no sense....wasn't the dog missing too?

Why kidnap two adult women, two children, and a dog?? By complete strangers, too, it seems?

If this is true makes me think Sarah was the target and the others I'm afraid might be no longer alive! So crazy.. so sad..

If this is true makes me think Sarah was the target and the others I'm afraid might be no longer alive! So crazy.. so sad..

I believe the other three are dead in the house. JMO

FB: One of the Maynard's said they had talked to Tina's brother and he said he isn't allowed to tell them anymore right now. Just that Sarah was found alive.

Wow, it is confirmed by the local reporter that Sarah was found alive! That is so wonderful. Where are the others?

Maybe the reports of seeing Tina and Kody are true???

Who is the body and is it related to the case? :(

Is the 11 year old girl's supposed text to Kody related to this breakthrough?

According to her comments on fb, Kody had texted his friend and told him what was happening. One would think the authorities would already be aware of this. She was very irresponsible to post this info on fb, where friends and family could see, IMHO. (if indeed true).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member