GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsonists who light fires often will be in the crowd watching their masterpiece burn...that he was in the area of where he knew the truck would be found doesn't surprise me.

I would search near where the truck was found.

At next briefing will release pics of vehicles hoping to generate leads. Toyota, Jeep and f150 truck.

Did you catch whether one of these is his vehicle? If those are just the victims' vehicles then I really think they need to release a photo of his vehicle as well since LE is asking the public for leads/info.

103 members and 104 guests right now - guests, join us here on WS!

So I want to know what MH was doing out by the environmental center (Thursday night??) Sarah was at his home bound by this time. Did I get the date wrong on when they questioned him there?

How quick they are to say they are probably dead...especially compared to Oregon, with Kyron...almost 6 months and no will admit he is likely dead. Very odd. I assume they know more than we are hearing in Ohio, although they told a lot.

Did he just say that the last time Sarah saw them was Wednesday? (Them being her mother and brother.)

I'm trying to catch up with this thread, but I think this is the biggest piece of news to come out of today's presser: The last time Sarah saw Tina, Stephanie, and Kody was last Wednesday, and the last place she saw them was at the house on King Beach Road - Tina's house.

I think this tells us that Sarah was separated from the others, and probably within the first few hours.

what i hope.....that they have checked all the the garbage bins.."enrivomental center"?.....what does that mean?....could then have a big compost pile there?....oh God forbid..

I hope they know when MH gassed up.....could be a clue in milage....

and I wish someone had asked him if he the perp has a cell phone....

I just started following this case today after a busy "real life" weekend. I had a lot of questions but it looks like we just don't have much information yet. The presser cleared up the questions I was going to ask here. Thanks to all who posted the info from the presser for those of us at work/unable to watch.

Hoping they find the other three alive - soon.

Has anyone found MH's social media accounts or any aliases besides John Matthew Hoffman?

Also, what is his exact address and city?

Did you catch whether one of these is his vehicle? If those are just the victims' vehicles then I really think they need to release a photo of his vehicle as well since LE is asking the public for leads/info.

it's been reported that Tina had a pickup truck, Stephanie had a Jeep - so sounds like the Toyota belongs to perp

Fox News national just played parts of the presser and said that at the next hour - Studio B - they'll be doing more on this story.

Was the body from the arson fire on Friday night ever identified?

Didn't one of the neighbors say he had a fire the other night?

Thank you to everyone who posted about the presser. I couldn't get a good feed.

I could hardly hear 1 out of 3 words....I got my hubby hooked on this case and he was watching it on HLN...but they lost their feed.

Great Presser though.

what i hope.....that they have checked all the the garbage bins.."enrivomental center"?.....what does that mean?....could then have a big compost pile there?....oh God forbid..

I hope they know when MH gassed up.....could be a clue in milage....

and I wish someone had asked him if he the perp has a cell phone....

This is the environmental center information....not a compost facility, more of a nature study center:

http://bfec.kenyon.edu/welcomeset1.htm

The toyota is Hoffman's vehicle.

I think his might be the Toyota since the F150 belongs to Tina and the Jeep belongs to Stephanie.

It was reported before that he had the FBI and a few other organizations work for him. I'm sure they've given him a good idea of what to cover and what not. I think he's doing a great job - very forthright.

If we're comparing to Kyron's case, they've been so tight-lipped, I think it's hindered their investigation. Important information about Kyron's appearance wasn't coming out until a month after his disappearance.

I don't think anything that's been revealed could compromise the investigation, and I do think there's something to be said for laying out the facts as they stand. He's been good at stating he can't reveal certain information because of the ongoing investigation - I think he's doing a good job sharing some info, because otherwise, I could see there being a lot of panic.

I don't know if we can use the sharing/not sharing at pressers as an indication on whether the investigation is going well or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8