GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is a possibility that these folks are dead."

:(

"You have to be just realistic....that these folks are dead."

"I can't speak to motive."

3 p.m. EST tomorrow = next briefing

Great presser. I like this guy.

I do have to say that I think a lot of info is being given as well.
And while I LOVE this area and the people...... this could somewhat be inexperience with a case of this magnitude????

If true I hope LE is getting appropriate assistance

I do have to say that I think a lot of info is being given as well.
And while I LOVE this area and the people...... this could somewhat be inexperience with a case of this magnitude????

I agree...I kind of wish he'd stop talking in order to not compromise the investigation. While he's pretty well-spoken, I do detect a bit of inexperience with this level of attention (which isn't surprising nor his fault). I've just seen so many of these pressers and LE normally doesn't give this much info during such an active case.

Plus, he was letting himself almost be "bullied" into providing information. For a couple questions, he replied that he wouldn't comment, then someone else would ask the same question in a different way and he'd almost capitulate and answer.

He was found in A vehicle but not THE truck. Near the truck by the Environmental Center. Questioned.

Also, this is not what tipped them off about MH's involvement. Just random questioning. Type of questioning they would do if kids were "found necking" out there.

I find it amazing he doesn't have a lawyer. I am trying to figure out how Sarah didn't see Stephanie? All 4 were taken out of the house. am I missing something?

I am not giving up hope that Kody, Tina and Stephanie are still alive.

Miracles DO happen.

Look at Sarah.

I thought he did well, too, wfgodot.
Did he say anything about what they may have found in the park?

"You have to be just realistic....that these folks are dead."

"I can't speak to motive."

3 p.m. EST tomorrow = next briefing

Great presser. I like this guy.

ITA. No sugar coating. No beating around the bush. Low-key and as honest as he could be under the circumstances. Lots of information to digest.

If true I hope LE is getting appropriate assistance

I would think so, but with the presser no one is telling him what to say and what not to say .... :waitasec:

I know that most parents would do anything to keep their child from being harmed. They could have gone willingly...
or maybe he had a taser?
That could incapacitate all of them.

Hoping so much that the other three are alive.

Thank you to everyone who posted about the presser. I couldn't get a good feed.

I agree...I kind of wish he'd stop talking in order to not compromise the investigation. While he's pretty well-spoken, I do detect a bit of inexperience with this level of attention (which isn't surprising nor his fault). I've just seen so many of these pressers and LE normally doesn't give this much info during such an active case.

Plus, he was letting himself almost be "bullied" into providing information. For a couple questions, he replied that he wouldn't comment, then someone else would ask the same question in a different way and he'd almost capitulate and answer.

I think this guy was just telling it like it is. He may know what Hoffman has said to police, just not where they are. We are always on here wanting more information, and I think we got just about everything he was allowed to say.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member