GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hinky meter here, someone fix me! Sarah last saw her mom and brother on Wednesday at the house but saw Stephanie the day before? (tuesday) she she didn't see her when this all took place?

It could be that the last time she saw her mother and brother was before she went to school? The friend may have arrived in the midst of the abduction and Sarah might have been hidden away at that point.

Not a home invasion - then what was it? :waitasec:

Talking about the resources they are using. How they have increased a bit.

well sarah didn't know him, LE just said she was held captive by a total stranger. Where the heck was Stephanie?

I think she walked in on all of this going on .

They did NOT leave of their own volition (sp?)
either they knew hoffmann ..... or he acquainted himself with them whether the family knew it or not he doesn't know ?

"It's an investigation into the recovery of three people that we can clearly say didn't leave the King Beach residence on their own."

"I wouldn't use the word 'home invasion'."

"He acquainted himself with that family" whether they knew he was aquainting himself or not.

None of them left residence on their own volition - not under their own power. Not indicating "home invasion".

When asked if he was leaning more towards the others possibly being alive or if he felt they were deceased......he said he was hopeful but had to be realistic since they hadn't been heard from for so many days.

They knew Hoffman, or Hoffamn made himself know to them.

Sad, sad, sad, sad, sad. SAD.

They did not leave King Beach Home residence under their own power...wouldn't use the word 'home invasion'...

Either they knew MH or he made himself known to them or he acquainted himself to that family...not sure if he entered home with weapon.

I'm >so< confused with this scenario.

Weapon recovered on Columbus Rd but not at Tina's residence (clarification: won't say "weapon" but just "what was recovered")

"We consider ourselves very diligent in staying in touch with the families."

While I like this sheriff, he does appear to be letting a lot of information out. Maybe I'm just used to the Kyron LE letting absolutely NOTHING out, but it seems like he's giving (or implying) a lot of info to the media.

Not being bound and gagged the whole time but was captive. Makes me think sex...:(

Sarah told them she was not entirely bound and gagged the entire time. (Eating, etc.)

Asks "...if [searchers] see something out of the ordinary, [that] they step back" and let LE evaluate it.

I think she walked in on all of this going on .

They did NOT leave of their own volition (sp?)
either they knew hoffmann ..... or he acquainted himself with them whether the family knew it or not he doesn't know ?

That's what I think. The friend walked in on the attack(s).

Yeah. That's weird. It sounds like he was stalking them.

MH was not with the truck but in the area when they found it. But not tip that led them to the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper