GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly reminder:

Here is a link to the scanner thread. It is members only and the discussion in the scanner thread is not allowed here in the discussion thread. What is posted in the scanner thread stays in the scanner thread.

hth!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'm slow on the take this afternoon, too many kiddo distractions and the thread is moving so fast. It is OK to say there is activity in the scanner thread - but not the contents of the discussion. (Thanks to Kimster I'm 'plagerizing' what I recall Kimster posting. )

Could it have been set on fire then pushed in?

car looks like it's been burned IMO

Attachments

• mtvern8.JPG
    mtvern8.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 97
Looks old... which would probably explain the oil slick? (old car rusted up good, thus pulling it saw rusted parts pulling apart and releasing fluids, like oil and/or gas, from it)

I think it's been covered with something......did the divers put a tarp on it???

it is starting to look like a truck to me as well, now that most of it is on shore.

Oh, ok... I see what yall mean in it looking burnt (not old). :(

Dang - I go cook spaghetti and the thread takes off... Still wondering if it's related? I guess they think it might be if media sent further away?

Whatever that is draped over it is bulky and isn't mud. I'm thinking it's been covered with a tarp...............

wonder if after interviews with Sarah it was discovered another car was missing related to the case?

I'm pretty sure it's a full size truck. Now it's too dark and I can't tell.

Do we know what Matthew drives and if his vehicles are accounted for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackDiamond