GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the ongoing commentary...I had shut my link, too dark for me to see anything but the flashing lights.

Divers may have rapped auto in fish net, would'nt lose parts that way.

Live video is not working for me now.

Live video is not working for me now.

You're probably not missing anything now. I turned mine off because it was so dark in OH all you could see was the vehicles' red lights flashing.....no detail.

Removing the car and investigating it is not a waste of resources... it's a product of keeping no stone unturned. If the car is not connected to this case, then it just may be connected to some other case...

Probably was worth pulling it out....there is really no GOOD reason to ditch a car with out of state plates into the middle of a pond. Hopefully it will be safer for local residents to be in the lake now, and may also solve some other unrelated crime at the same time.

jmo

I took photos of them pulling the car out that I took with my diggi from the video .Screenshot is before the car was pulled up.

If it turns out to be releated I will post the pictures

Attachments

• chopper1.jpg
    chopper1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 33
I enlarged the picture of the vehicle pulled from the water. There wasn't any tarp or covering on it. The top looks like it may have been white. The tires are intact and look like whitewalls.

Vehicleat150.jpg

I enlarged the picture of the vehicle pulled from the water. There wasn't any tarp or covering on it. The top looks like it may have been white. The tires are intact and look like whitewalls.

Vehicleat150.jpg
that car looks burnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads