GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on the FB page said that the downtown fire from the other nite is easy walking distance from MH's house. I was hoping that fire will turn out to be unrelated to this case.

another vehicle could have come to light after interviewing Sarah?

or perhaps they are pulling the cars to get better visual? (much like all the cars pulled out of the water in the Stacy Peterson search)

or perhaps they are pulling the cars to get better visual? (much like all the cars pulled out of the water in the Stacy Peterson search)

I was certain at the presser, they said they would give descriptions of the cars in question? This is giving me a headache....

Thats what I was wondering. It seems like they are looking for a vehicle yet Ive seen no report that one is missing in the case unless MH had another one.

Or he could have stolen one?

Someone on the FB page said that the downtown fire from the other nite is easy walking distance from MH's house. I was hoping that fire will turn out to be unrelated to this case.

damn this time difference.......20 pages later I have caught up.......I hate this guy already......why are these nutters out there in society......I was a bit hinky the other day when this case first started and there was a mention of a fire....and we know he is an arsonist........to me this seems like a likely scenario.......but they would know if there were bodies in there by now wouldnt they??????

just gotta say, totally unrelated but the mention of it being an amish area is so fascinating to me and I am sure others here in oz....it is something we know nothing about and hear about rarely......also this case hit our headlines here yesterday......I really hope they find them tied up alive somewhere...I really do!!

What year? I want to take a look.

My Grandma is from Texas. She LOVED this car, and that's why I said "Cutlass"
Several types, but mine drove a Cierra.

Picture:

1G3AL54N8M6354740-1c.jpg

Somewhere in the late 80's early 90's model is what she had, but in "Cherry."

Again, she loved that thing.. and I love riding in it with her!!

Thats what I was wondering. It seems like they are looking for a vehicle yet Ive seen no report that one is missing in the case unless MH had another one.
I don't know....maybe a vehicle belonging to his parents?

I'm thinking out loud and still scratching my head looking at the map trying to figure out how he managed to get to his house after he abandoned TH's truck. Also, how did he get to the Apple Valley Dr. location to start with :waitasec:.

Did someone bring him there and could that vehicle possibly be the one LE is looking for in the water. Is it possible that young Sarah described a vehicle she was transported in and it didn't tie back to MH's vehicle, her mom's truck or Stephanie's vehicle thus alerting investigators to a 4th vehicle?

There may be a logical explanation but I'm not seeing how he maneuvered logistically without help.

that car, sherbetjello, looks more like what they pulled out than a Crown Vic to me...maybe it's cuz the pics from the search scene weren't so great, but it just looked too square for that Ford model.

In the beginning of the Caylee Anthony case, LE put divers into that small body of water - a retention pond - near their house. The called it a drill, but eveyone assume it was part of the search for Caylee. During that one day, they pulled six cars from that pond!

As long as no one was in the vehicle, I am happy! Just ready to find the other three at this point...

Just really sucks that if LE is on site somewhere and find themselves smack up in some stolen vehicles/abandoned vehicles they have to process those to make sure they are *not part of the investigation.

With all this water out there in the area, we could go through several rounds of "Name the year and model"... which is fun.. at least for us.

Godspeed, Manyard family and Stephani.

In the beginning of the Caylee Anthony case, LE put divers into that small body of water - a retention pond - near their house. The called it a drill, but eveyone assume it was part of the search for Caylee. During that one day, they pulled six cars from that pond!
that is what I am thinking is going on here... scanned the water for areas of interest.. will remove the large objects and return with SSS to redo the deeper areas.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member