GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the FaceBook page, there's mention of a well a helicopter is directing a ground unit to. The lid of the well has been moved and not put back right.

I'm wondering if a search warrant was issued (yet) on his parents' house, since it could have been used without their knowledge if they were not there at the time. I worry that they could be bound and gagged in the basement.

As far as the truck being abandoned where it was, it's possible that he staged his own vehicle there at some point and walked or rode a bicycle to the residence, knowing he could return and do a swap there later. If another car besides Tina's was parked near the school, there's a good chance it would be overlooked if it wasn't posted in a BOLO.

Plus it's pretty easy for a criminally-minded person to get a gun on the "black market", or even "borrow" a friend/family member's gun even without asking for permission.

I would just like to caution people that applying sound logic to illogical behavior will give you a migraine. It sounds as if MH has all the makings of Antisocial Personality Disorder, especially given the previous arson and animal cruelty issues. One thing that Antisocial people tend to be able to do is convince people that they can be trusted, however; since they typically see others as objects rather than people they can easily "dispose" of someone when they are "of no more use" to them. It seems like getting into this guy's head and learning his movements will be the answer to finding the missing victims. Sure hope that LE has profiled him and is looking into areas he is comfortable moving around. That is likely where they will find them.

I agree with you.

He burned down a condo complex and put lives at risk and caused 2 million dollars in damage to cover a burglary.

I don't find it a stretch that he would kill 3 to hide an abduction.

Nope. Not a stretch at all. This creep uses extreme measures to (try to) cover his tracks, probably because he doesn't have the brains to carefully plan a crime so he goes for a shotgun effect. I'm just grateful that LE appears to be dotting all their i's and crossing all their t's. This monster needs to be put away for good.

belimom, totally OT but I gotta say I love your disclaimer. I'd take it and use it but that would be stealing!

If they had found a receipt for the tarp in Tina's house, it took them an awfully long time to trace it back to him and SWAT-team their way into MH's house.

Even if it hadn't been paid for with a CC, they would have been able to trace time/date and maybe even cashier number. Then they may have had a video shot of him...but that still begs the question of how do they ID him from a video shot without asking the public for help....doesn't sound like he was all that known to local LE.

Per FB, Fox will run presser live.

I keep thinking of the Groene kidnapping/murders. We wondered how a person could subdue 2 grown adults and a near adult teenager. Sicko there managed just fine with zip ties.

belimom, totally OT but I gotta say I love your disclaimer. I'd take it and use it but that would be stealing!

(OT - feel free - and thanks...)

Sound is on now.

I'm thinking there's not much to report yet - just evidence found. I really hope I'm wrong so that there can be some closure, but I think there would've been more activity visible on the ground if they had found someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper