GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the chopper right now? He is directing someone to go to an area directly under him.

reporter, while talking on cell phone and trying to adjust her mic, just almost knocked all of them down ;-)

Where is the chopper right now? He is directing someone to go to an area directly under him.
scanner chatter??? don't have the link but the scanner chatter has to stay there ((we cannot bring it here or we could get mod~slapped ;-)

FaceBook page says a chopper is directing a ground unit to a well - the lid has been moved and not put back right - it's under investigation

No sound for me either. I thought the video was at a stand still until I just saw the blonde woman walk by!

What's the link for the facebook page everyone keeps referencing? I looked on the other thread and can't find it! TIA!! :)

scanner chatter??? don't have the link but the scanner chatter has to stay there ((we cannot bring it here or we could get mod~slapped ;-)

There was something of interest with the scanner thread a while ago. I think Suzy posted the link.

Tell him to speak up!

Sheriff recapping rescue of Sarah.......

She is with family members and doing well. As the result of rescue and arrest, investigation has turned into two prong approach.

Hoping other three still alive. Asking people to think back to wednesday did you see anything unusual. Car parked somewhere, etc.

Giving out numbers to call with info and tips.

The location of the clothing that was found has me wondering now. I wonder if this guy would really try to transport three bodies into a public park to dispose of them. Seems kind of risky to me without being seen. There are many woody areas near their home such as the Kokosing Gap Trail area, esp. since this guy purchased a tarp supposedly. JMO

Maybe he didn't kill them all at the house. He might have killed or badly wounded one of them and made the other two assist or carry that victim into the woods, then he killed them.

Maybe he did control them by threatening the children. The women may have believed that he would let the children go if they went wherever he told them to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98