GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I heard the Sheriff say that thru their investigation they now know how the perp came to know the missing.

Anybody else hear that?

ETA: he was answering a question...when it was asked first time reporter asked if Sarah had given them info about it & he said he couldn't say what Sarah said because it's important to investigation...reporter rephrased question & he answered it.
I may have misunderstood but I thought he said it has yet to be determined how/if they knew him.

MH isn't the only one with a blank stare. Now I find myself staring off somewhere.

I will say it again, I am super, duper, duper intrigued with what Stephani's time line is (was) that day.

Me too. That's a huge chunk missing from the puzzle. But if Stephanie was already rooming with Tina, as some of the local comments indicate, then it would explain why she was there at the house. As I've speculated before, she may have been the initial target while Tina was out and Tina walked in on the assault (or aftermath) after her stop at the beauty parlor. (Just throwing ideas out here.) This would also explain why Sarah never saw Stephanie. She may have already been removed (or killed) when the kids arrived home from school.

I think since he did not mention a time for press conference tomorrow, could be he forgot, but I think he may be on to something and realize he will be doing another after a bit today..... Just a feeling....IMHO

investigators have interviewed sarah, and is critical to investigation

LE was there (at tina's house) between 6 & 8pm and then at 11pm

So, kids get off the school bus around 4 and there is no answer at the door somewhere between 6 and 8. So, there's the window of when it happened.

I think since he did not mention a time for press conference tomorrow, could be he forgot, but I think he may be on to something and realize he will be doing another after a bit today..... Just a feeling....IMHO

ITA, I think yesterday was stated they had a "significant" amount of evidence. So that could be a very good thing.

So, kids get off the school bus around 4 and there is no answer at the door somewhere between 6 and 8. So, there's the window of when it happened.

I thoughtb I read where middle school would be home earlier?

What's the minimum number of hours needed to notify press/public of an upcoming presser? Don't know how these things are handled...obviously a certain amount of time is needed for the press to get there.

I wish someone in the media would have thought to ask if the dog barked either time the deputy was at the house.

Interesting he stated the first check was between 6-8pm.....seems like they would have a more exact time on that.....probably doesn't matter though I guess. Apparently, Tina was due at work sometime before 6pm.

I wish someone in the media would have thought to ask if the dog barked either time the deputy was at the house.

Interesting he stated the first check was between 6-8pm.....seems like they would have a more exact time on that.....probably doesn't matter though I guess. Apparently, Tina was due at work sometime before 6pm.

Excellent point!

I just got to say this...I think they are somewhere that MH could watch the searches from his home or up in tree. I really don't think he thought he was going to get caught so fast.
And why won't the sheriff said what date MH was at Walmart.... with out that date how can people remember what they might seen that day.
And why can't he say more if the pert is behind bars...maybe there is someone else.

It just seem to me that some info they are holding back might be more helpful out in the public. Finding Tina, Stephaine and kody is more important than worrying about a future trial. I had to rant!!! and of course I not understanding or am I in LE heads to know their motives. :banghead::banghead:

I have a very strong impression that something is indeed happening behind the scenes right now.

Sheriff Barber couldn't wait to get that presser over. It wasn't much more than 5 minutes long and he left right away with no announcement of the next presser.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a new development and another presser later today.

And, I've got an appointment in a little while and will be away from the computer for a couple of hours.

I wish someone in the media would have thought to ask if the dog barked either time the deputy was at the house.Interesting he stated the first check was between 6-8pm.....seems like they would have a more exact time on that.....probably doesn't matter though I guess. Apparently, Tina was due at work sometime before 6pm.

bbm
That a great question and should be sent to the local media!!! for the next presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder