GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
knox20-art-gkbal51p-1knox20-3-jpg.jpg

We Love You Kody

Link

Initially, I was surprised (no, shocked) that the ME would have autopsy results for 3 people (and btw, is she doing Tanner, too?) as early as Saturday (really?), let alone mention a presser for Saturday. Guess she is the optimistic type.

And lo and behold:

I'm sure the necropsy on him will be done by a vet, however due to evidence collection the vet may have the ME there.

Sigh...I wish the mods would put the links to all the threads in the opening post. :) I'm gonna go back and find the rainbow.

Cazzie - if you look below to the bottom of this page, you will see a chart that says "Similar Threads." In that chart, the links to most of the previous threads are listed.

The mods will link to previous threads in the first post if they have time. This is a personal preference of the mods and is done as a courtesy however when a case is very busy, sometimes it is just too time consuming to add the links every time a thread is opened.

In this case, TexasMist has found all the links for me (so everyone owes her a big thank you) and I will add them to the opening post.

Hope that helps,

Salem

Cazzie - if you look below to the bottom of this page, you will see a chart that says "Similar Threads." In that chart, the links to most of the previous threads are listed.

The mods will link to previous threads in the first post if they have time. This is a personal preference of the mods and is done as a courtesy however when a case is very busy, sometimes it is just too time consuming to add the links every time a thread is opened.

In this case, TexasMist has found all the links for me (so everyone owes her a big thank you) and I will add them to the opening post.

Hope that helps,

Salem
I hear you. I searched and found all the links and posted them in the other separate thread (hot cases or whatever it is) so that everyone could find all of these, including media links thread. :)

WARNING: Speculation and links to media comments are allowed and welcome. However, comments cannot be cut and pasted here and when the comments contain outrageous statements paraphrasing should be done carefully. Outrageous statements include unsubstantiated claims about any harm done to the victims or their remains. Such comments will be removed from your posts, so best not to post them in the first place. Just link to the comment in the article if you like and say something like "interesting info here..".

Thanks,

Salem

If you have questions about the rules - please send a pm, do not post in the open thread.

Here is a perfect example of how to refer to a comment that is posted under a media link:

I have a copy of Catfish Billy's post that's still up - it's quoted by another poster.

here's the link - post 119

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wbns/T73CJRH66IB46JCIU/p6

Really eerie how he was so right on with his idea about how creepy MH might hide a body.

Notice that this example gives a link so that posters can see for themselves and does NOT carry forth any gory, unsubstantiated information.

Hope this helps and another big THANK YOU to Texas Mist for her help here :)

Salem

I was surprised that GJ would take 4-6 weeks to come up with all charges for this
MH.
So now we know how long it taks for all forensic to come back.
Answers the question also why AB/EB aren't charged with murder yet.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...SING?SITE=OHCOL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

MOUNT VERNON, Ohio (AP) -- A coroner is expected to provide more details Saturday about the deaths of two central Ohio women and an 11-year-old boy whose remains were found in trash bags hidden in a hollow tree following a weeklong search.

also

On the second day, Haythorn went to check on Herrmann. At Herrmann's home, Haythorn said, she climbed in the back window because the front door was locked. Once inside, she discovered a significant amount of blood.

If she could get in that way so could MH?

I think he probably did work alone. It's just kind of scary to think there is someone that thinks an awful lot like Hoffman.

Don't be scared.
For days WE all tried to think like Hoffman, each bringing his or her individual thoughts and experience to add to the facts known.

Profilers think like the Hoffmans of this world too.

I saw that post as nothing more than someone with a bit more outdoor experience than myself, and maybe more knowledgeable of the area, adding his thoughts to the facts.

BTW --- I didn't even think of a hollow tree and I used to hide my cigarettes in a hole in a tree trunk (blushing).

Don't be afraid --- we saw thousands more good people than the one bad person in this case. Have hope that good will win. -X-

What surprises me is that no one HEARD or SAW anything............
The time to kill, move, transport and hide the deceased.

A tiny dog would bark like crazy, I would think.
2 women not fight back?
2 children didn't run?
What did MH do to get them all?
Thank God Sarah was saved.

Hope he is studied so this never happens again.
If there are other unsolved crimes it may lead to MH.
Closure for others also.

Smooth, the picture of the tree with garbage bags you were looking for was a reenactment picture shown on Nancy Grace the other night.

You didn't imagine it but it is not an actual crime scene photo.

I keep thinking about the comment that the mother made and attributed to MH about him being glad that LE had found them so that SM could go home.

Besides being a rather shocking comment because it completely ignores the other three, I keep telling myself to keep in mind this was filtered through a mother who is probably coping with shock that her son could be involved with such horrible murders.

I just don't know what to think about the comment. Is it a sign of a psychopath, hoping to calm his mother by imitating what he thinks the proper response would be? Or is it the sign of a person who has totally lost touch of reality? Like he blocked out the reality of the people he murdered and only kept in "touch" with some fantasy of him and SM, maybe as a couple?

I just don't know what to think of that one.

So...has anyone heard about a presser today from the (unbelievably optimistic) ME?

I have a copy of Catfish Billy's post that's still up - it's quoted by another poster.

here's the link - post 119

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wbns/T73CJRH66IB46JCIU/p6

Really eerie how he was so right on with his idea about how creepy MH might hide a body.

Your post is the reason I asked if anyone knew of the timeframe that Catfish first posted his "look in the trees," comments, and when MH was arrested. To disqualify (or qualify) any thoughts that perhaps MH got his idea of where to hide the bodies because of what this Catfish person said.

Fran, I think it will be too. So sad and for what? The thrill for MH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper