GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she ran to her room, locked the door, and had her phone with her, why didn't she use it to call for help? I also don't believe that it would take the FBI three days to trace her phone if she still had it with her at Hoffman's house.

I honestly don't know how LE found Sarah, but I'm sure we will find out. Just SO glad that they did.

JMO

Me too! So glad they found her. (she is a survior) I think they brought the FBI in the next day. They may not of been able to pin point right where she was with the cell. I think after putting all the info they had together they figured it out. (her phone, the truck, him @ the scene with the truck looking on, & receipt from walmart)
Do you all remember the little girl in the first few days, who said she was texting with Cody on facebook? Could it of been Sarah? She wouldn't of known who the monster was. The thing I can't put together with that is she would of text for help. But,would a 13 year old child taken her or Cody serious to get help? So many questions.
I haven't looked @ the house pic's, do you all think the kids came in the front door or did they go around the back after school? I think they went in togehter. One in front of the other.
She went to her room & Cody started to run.

I think the good sheriff did all he could to not panic the public.....to not scar Sarah or her remaining family or SS's family anymore than he had too....the police are NOT obligated to tell the whole truth..

wish we knew more about the burglary.....wonder if anything was missing and I wonder if they found anything at MH's house....

Vic, that log file is not coming up...it's just spinning and spinning...no data on the screen.

there's somebody posting on Knoxpages that the front porch was set on fire at the house.....the efficient fire dept got it out really quick....fwiw.....

there's somebody posting on Knoxpages that the front porch was set on fire at the house.....the efficient fire dept got it out really quick....fwiw.....

OMG! They were talking about Fire on there.

Wow, how on earth did you get hold of this?

Imagine spending the rest of your life like this! For someone MH's age, that could be at least another 50 years. If it were me, I'd choose the needle.

JMO

Me too! When I read that earlier I had to keep going back to see which day it was. Great life MH. NOT......

Can you plz copy & paste a sample? My file is still spinning...

Since this is a crime that is so evil and so vile, I believe this method of execution is appropriate for this type of crime. :furious:

The guillotine.

I went there and could not find where you register.:banghead:

Me too! When I read that earlier I had to keep going back to see which day it was. Great life MH. NOT......

They should take away his books, and if they can't then give him books the opposite of what he likes to read. I am an avid reader,drives me crazy when I run out of books that I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67