OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The podcast is very interesting and they usually do 2 parts so look for the next episode tomorrow. I find it interesting that she said she had (I think) 1 or 2 drinks at the first place, 3 or 4 at the second, and 3 or 4 at the strip club. Honestly, I'm not a huge drinker and I have no idea if she is or not but on the low end she had 7 drinks, on the high end she had 10 drinks in roughly a 4.5-5 hour period. If that were me, I'd be falling down drunk...

Bottom line for me:.
*Something odd about male friend's involvement.
*Something odd about the three going to a strip club.
*Something odd about the alleged phone calls.
*Something odd about the alleged walk in the "woods".

I don't get the strip club part either. It takes a darn confident woman to go to a strip club with her husband. Or you just KNOW you look better than the strippers LOL.
Makes you think maybe there was another reason to go there.
I do not agree. I have gone to strip clubs with several of my bf's over the years. These days it is just like going to any other club. It is not the same "strip club" that my dad would have gone to. It is acceptable and normal for women to be going to strip clubs with their other half or with the girls. It really is not a matter of self confidence... imo. Just a place to go have fun.
Side note: I do not go clubbing on a regular basis. I just have been to these clubs in the past on a VERY infrequent basis. I don't want someone to get the wrong idea! :oops: :D

The podcast is very interesting and they usually do 2 parts so look for the next episode tomorrow. I find it interesting that she said she had (I think) 1 or 2 drinks at the first place, 3 or 4 at the second, and 3 or 4 at the strip club. Honestly, I'm not a huge drinker and I have no idea if she is or not but on the low end she had 7 drinks, on the high end she had 10 drinks in roughly a 4.5-5 hour period. If that were me, I'd be falling down drunk...
I’ve thought from the beginning that they were all super super drunk. That’s why I don’t think the story is strange at all. I wonder if Tyler was “drunk sleepwalking”—being awakened after a short sleep can make you extremely confused when drunk. He was falling down, adamant they were in the wrong place, angry, and stomped off in a huff. He could have completely woken up a few blocks away and had no idea where he was or how he got there. Then, embarrassed he called his wife and says he can see the hotel & he’ll be right there. Maybe he could see it or maybe he really couldn’t. Maybe he was irrationally mad at the friend when he saw him and refused to talk to him. I don’t know, but the friend was also probably wasted and wasn’t exactly effective at getting Tyler to calm down. His friend leaving when he did doesn’t surprise me if he was also wasted and it’s freaking 4 in the morning and his belligerent friend won’t come back to the hotel. I’m sure he feels like crap now about leaving, but who would think an adult man would really be in danger? He probably thought he would come back any minute and he wasn’t going to hang around any longer. One big drunk cluster you-know-what.
Unfortunately I think Tyler had an accident in the state he was in and he’ll eventually be found somewhere around there. It’s surprising how many drunk guys disappear and aren’t found right away. :(

Well, more shenanigans over on the Facebook page. Someone started up a new group for actual discussion and they are FURIOUS...Melissa Fields, an administrator and Brittanys mom is doing all sorts of name calling and other vile things. Crazy..

Well, more shenanigans over on the Facebook page. Someone started up a new group for actual discussion and they are FURIOUS...Melissa Fields, an administrator and Brittanys mom is doing all sorts of name calling and other vile things. Crazy..
Wow, how ridiculous. I don’t blame them one bit for starting up a new group!!

It is always so strange to me when a person just disappears. Those early hours of the mornings drunks could be out maybe Tyler got hit my a car, and his body moved. One thing is in those short amount of minutes he could of ran into a few men who where up to no good. In my home state, 2 man attacked another for no other reason at that time..
I can think of a few cases, that have not been solved when one just goes missing in a short time frame. Really, there must be holes that open up and close quickly.

Whats the new groups name?

I noticed in the podcast his wife was saying over and over how he was exhausted and she thought that had the biggest impact on the night maybe I’m being overly critical but most exhausted people just don’t go missing. The more I listen to the podcast something about her really really really bothers me. I don’t think she’s an honest person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia