GUILTY OH v. Erica Stefanko (murder of Ashley Biggs in June 2012)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's live here. I'm keeping it on in the background for when the jury comes back

Last edited:
Didn’t follow this trial throughout its entirety, however, the pizza bomb (Brian Wells) murder plot comes to mind, minus the bomb, and a whole lot of the other details to that story. Wells’ story was so high profile I can’t imagine (though possible) someone in the state of OH did not hear about the PA story. Wonder if BW story gave them the idea about using the fake pizza order call in order to lure AB to her death? moo

ES sentencing is scheduled at 1:00 pm ET tomorrow.

Edited to include that there will be impact statements at the sentencing.

Last edited:

I watched the first trial and am now watching her testimony in the 2nd trial. She wanted to testify in her 1st trial but was talked out of it by her attorneys at the time. I can’t believe what she’s admitting to on the stand. Her attorney thought this was a good idea?? The jury is supposed to believe that Chad just randomly decided to kill Ashley and not tell her until he did it. What gave her away were the little details, like why she threw the burner phone away prior to going to the bridge. Why wouldn’t she call Chad as she’s waiting impatiently at the bridge? Obv she had the phone still but knew what he was doing!

If I had committed a crime with someone and they get nabbed and are serving life in prison, I’m gonna placate them for life so they don’t turn on me. Im not gonna hook up with his best friend and pretend like he doesn’t exist! That’s crazy to me that these ppl don’t see what a bad idea it is to po your co-conspirator.
JMO

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member