DNA Solves

MittenScarpetta

Reaction score

Attachments

• A5EB62A0-8572-42DB-9568-E2EECA00B68B.jpeg
    A5EB62A0-8572-42DB-9568-E2EECA00B68B.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 122
I’ve never understood this family tree.
It's so big that it's confusing. By looking at her Facebook I think she may be a cousin of Ken too. Though there's a picture of her at a baby shower and she says she can't wait to meet her niece, "Kendal," which I assume is being named after Ken. Maybe not though.

Violets dad and Chris & Kenny’s dad we’re brothers. Gary Rhoden’s dad is also a bother to Violet, Chris, and Kenny’s father’s.

Obituary for William Roger "Denny" Rhoden at Thompson Funeral Home
So, to break it down, because it does get confusing

Denny, Clarence, and Kenneth Rhoden (not the one murdered) are brothers.

Denny-father to Violet and two other children listed in his obituary.

Clarence-father to Chris and Kenny Rhoden.

Kenneth-father to Gary Rhoden.

It's so big that it's confusing. By looking at her Facebook I think she may be a cousin of Ken too. Though there's a picture of her at a baby shower and she says she can't wait to meet her niece, "Kendal," which I assume is being named after Ken. Maybe not though.
Chris, Kenny, and Gary were all 3 her first cousins.

Just to put this out there, I’m not sure where this situation is going. It could end up ruled a suicide or it could end up ruled a murder. I lean towards murder because of the massacre of her family along with where her body was found. However, I’ve never seen BCI investigate a suicide.

So, to break it down, because it does get confusing

Denny, Clarence, and Kenneth Rhoden (not the one murdered) are brothers.

Denny-father to Violet and two other children listed in his obituary.

Clarence-father to Chris and Kenny Rhoden.

Kenneth-father to Gary Rhoden.
Thanks. It's been a while since I followed the family's case.

Between this family and the missing Chilicothe women (and Middletown/Dayton women) I have learned to just stay on my side of town and not venture over there anymore. Anything drug related there I have professional connections with so that’s why I’m staying out of it. But I do follow a long as I am local as well.

This is unbelievable and tragic. I saw Rhoden and Pike County in the title of this thread, and I thought to myself, "No, this can't be." I have followed the Pike County case since the beginning but only as a lurker. This provides yet another twist.

I hope that this family finally finds justice.

This is unbelievable and tragic. I saw Rhoden and Pike County in the title of this thread, and I thought to myself, "No, this can't be." I have followed the Pike County case since the beginning but only as a lurker. This provides yet another twist.

I hope that this family finally finds justice.
I don’t understand why there are 13 unsolved deaths in that county and now another person may be another one on the list. How does this happen? In an area w/around 3,000 people locally, 20,000 county wide.

Meaning she may have shot herself? Or maybe someone tried to make it look like a suicide?
Well, I don’t know. I’ve tried to reason all day that perhaps this is a suicide but looking at her Facebook page..I won’t buy that until BCI clears the case.

VR’s fb shows repeated posts of her child and her love for him. There’s one post a little further back on the 4th of July where she spoke about her own mother committing suicide and how she would never do that to her own child Violet Taylor

Also, as far as I can tell, VR did not live at the location she was found. IMO, it’s odd for someone to kill them selves on someone else’s property.

I think we just have to wait and see what BCI says. I don’t undersdand why the coroner hasn’t released a preliminary report and said whether or not the gunshot(s) were self inflicted or not either.

I get the impression that LE is trying to keep this under wraps for some reason. That’s just my opinion though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle
Back